PDA

View Full Version : States Tell The Feds To Pho Cough , Feds Seek To Confiscate Arms ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Could the recent spate of pop up shooters be tptb's manufactured problem/response to states attempting to take back their power ?

Crackerjaxon
12-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Nah, I think they only kill kids with drones in the Middle East. Certainly, they will take advantage of the situation to further inhibit the personal liberty of US citizens. It's what they do.

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Nah, I think they only kill kids with drones in the Middle East. Certainly, they will take advantage of the situation to further inhibit the personal liberty of US citizens. It's what they do.

well with drones now flying above the good ol' usa , how can people be sure the recent exploding houses were not actually drone strikes ?

track record proves that, in fact ", they " have manufactured numerous tragedies right here in ' merica

dannno
12-17-2012, 02:03 PM

http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify