PDA

View Full Version : Gun Grabbers Call for Murder of NRA President, Supporters in Wake of Mass Shooting

libertygrl
12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
This is sick:

Melissa Melton
Infowars.com
December 14, 2012

Following the horrific Connecticut school massacre that left 28 people dead this morning, Twitter began trending with people blaming the National Rifle Association (NRA) and the 2nd Amendment — and not the person with free will who committed the atrocity — for the tragedy.

Some people went so far as to openly call for the murder of NRA President David Keene and any NRA supporters.

http://static.infowars.com/2012/12/i/general/tweetsnra.jpg

h ttp://www.infowars.com/gun-grabbers-call-for-murder-of-nra-president-supporters-in-wake-of-mass-shooting/

LibertyEagle
12-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I really do hate leftists. I really do.

oyarde
12-16-2012, 01:11 PM
And he goes by St Nick , tisk, tisk , if my Grandmother was still alive and he said that in the house , he would be whacked hard with a cane .

aGameOfThrones
12-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Lol not much thinking in those comments.

How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle Mitchell

Anti Federalist
12-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Can we please fucking leave now???

No amount of "education" is going to change people like this.

This experiment is over, done, finished, kaput.

It is long, LONG, LONG past time for all of us to go our separate ways.

Before this turns into a "War of the Roses" and we all end up killing each other.

Czolgosz
12-16-2012, 01:21 PM

Before this turns into a "War of the Roses" and we all end up killing each other.

When and where?

Expatriate
12-16-2012, 01:23 PM
"How about just once, one of these terrorists, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people." - Kyle Mitchell

How can people be so dense? Why don't NRA meetings and gun shows become bloodbaths if guns=violence? Could it be that the problem lies with creating hordes of defenseless people?

Anti Federalist
12-16-2012, 01:26 PM
When and where?

Anywhere, fuck I don't know or care.

Northern New England splits away, joins the Canadian Maritimes as the Atlantic Alliance.

Texas and Alaska by itself.

Same thing for NY and California.

These aren't some 14 year old kids on /b/.

These are real people who want to murder me for exercising my rights.

I will resist.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2012, 01:27 PM
"How about just once, one of these terrorists, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people." - Kyle Mitchell

How can people be so dense? Why don't NRA meetings and gun shows become bloodbaths if guns=violence? Could it be that the problem lies with creating hordes of defenseless people?

Because people hate freedom.

TheTexan
12-16-2012, 01:29 PM
We should probably all fly to Switzerland and declare ourselves political refugees. Just a thought. ;)

liberty2897
12-16-2012, 01:32 PM
That is some really sick fuckers there. Is this for real? One asshole posts something like this and the rest of the sheep follow right along.. disgusting. I think I'm going to walk away from the computer for a while and try to enjoy the weekend somehow.

libertygrl
12-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Where do they get their information from? The media. Where do the learn about the Bill of Rights and the reasons why we have a 2nd amendment? No where!

The media as always has total control of the information. There needs to be more awareness made on this issue and I think focusing on the dangers of these drugs is the place to start.

These people truly believe that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply anymore. That it was only meant for past times in our history! I know some very well meaning and educated people who actually think this! They think all guns should be banned because god forbid we go crazy one day and want to hurt people. This was actually said to me by a family member. They are going to turn this tragedy into a civil war.

Alex Jones
Infowars.com
December 15, 2012

Ban Prozac And Other Mass Murder Drugs Not Guns!

Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. The media also hypes victim disarmament zones like public brainwashing centers as a great place for Prozac and Zoloft heads to kill. They always go to the place with no guns so they can take their time. Guns don’t kill people kook psychologist pushing SSRI do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5I6XdSbwUQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Pauls' Revere
12-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Shouldn't it be reported if someone threatens someone or people online? I know, what that sounds like however if I were to say or threaten a place or people wouldn't it be responded to? Just not sure on where people get the ghaul to do this online versus in person. What would happen to me if I threatened someone in person? Seems like a double standard going on.

roho76
12-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Let them try. Then they will see why they need the 2nd.

Neil Desmond
12-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Consider the source, a fearmonger mill; please don't let them get you so worked up - that's the business they're in. Ignore them; "leave" them.

pcosmar
12-16-2012, 01:50 PM
The crash and burn (economic) will sort some out.

Christ will sort the rest.

Golding
12-16-2012, 01:51 PM
How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle MitchellEven though in context, Kyle Mitchell is just demonstrating what a senseless idiot he is - hoping for murder as some sort of ill-conceived retribution following publicized murders, the question is a good one and requires some thought.

What is the difference maker when it comes to a criminal deciding to shoot children in a school versus shooting at people at an NRA meeting? Might it have something to do with the fact that defenseless people can't shoot back?

In that context, I'd love to see one of these people even try to open fire at an NRA meeting. That'll go over just swell.

Czolgosz
12-16-2012, 01:54 PM

Northern New England splits away, joins the Canadian Maritimes as the Atlantic Alliance.

I will resist.

Count me in, I'm ready to hit the restart button.

mello
12-16-2012, 01:57 PM
How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle Mitchell.

The reason why a terrorist won't shoot up an NRA meeting is simply because they are all armed.

Zippyjuan
12-16-2012, 02:10 PM
There are idiots everywhere.

FSP-Rebel
12-16-2012, 02:29 PM
These boobs are all talk and very foolish. I mean come on, let's all go shoot NRA/gun supporters...right.:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
12-16-2012, 02:33 PM
These boobs are all talk and very foolish. I mean come on, let's all go shoot NRA/gun supporters...right.:rolleyes:

The problem is, these people have "cover".

How long it would be before one of us was arrested for saying that they should be killed?

This is just the start.

oyarde
12-16-2012, 02:35 PM
These boobs are all talk and very foolish. I mean come on, let's all go shoot NRA/gun supporters...right.:rolleyes: Yeah , I am looking out the West side of one of my properties now and I do not see any of them coming for me , lol.

Victor Grey
12-16-2012, 02:36 PM

I will resist.

Then resist.

I don't think they got it in them to be persistent to anyone actively opposing them.

That was the problem during the Clinton era. Everyone just letting them run roughshod over everybody, while people hunkered down.

It'd make them soil themselves, people told them to stuff their democracy up it on that issue.

oyarde
12-16-2012, 02:36 PM

How long it would be before one of us was arrested for saying that they should be killed?

This is just the start. I will not say it.

CaptainAmerica
12-16-2012, 02:38 PM
and the world wonders where all the psycho paths come from?

oyarde
12-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I have never wondered, all leftists are nuts,then , you will have a few other nuts too.

Todd
12-16-2012, 02:52 PM
herein lies the problem with the extreme left. They wish to only be able to use guns against their political opponents.

VanBummel
12-16-2012, 02:52 PM
"Peaceful progressives" are ten times more violent and hateful than any "gun nut" I've ever met...

Neil Desmond
12-19-2012, 12:46 AM
"Peaceful progressives" are ten times more violent and hateful than any "gun nut" I've ever met...
What are "peaceful progressives"? Like pacifists? I'd say that the political pacifists are either "do as I say not as I do" people, or tools for these people.

John F Kennedy III
12-19-2012, 01:08 AM

Let's invade Canada.

tangent4ronpaul
12-19-2012, 01:49 AM

I will resist.

INTERESTING THOUGHTS!

We should probably all fly to Switzerland and declare ourselves political refugees. Just a thought. ;)

Chipin for a charter, anyone? ;)

Where do they get their information from? The media. Where do the learn about the Bill of Rights and the reasons why we have a 2nd amendment? No where!

I was reading in our local paper that social studies/history was being shortchanged in our local HS. They are supposed to have 2 semesters, but only get one. The semester that is missing is the revolutionary war era one. I believe the one they kept was the progressive years. Is it any wonder kids don't know anything about the Constitution? Then again, it is so hard to fit these pesky classes in between sensitivity training, GLBT awareness, anti-bullying classes, D.A.R.E, and so on... We must keep our priorities straight! :rolleyes: THe good news is that they are trying to get it back!

Let's invade Canada.

Loompanics, the book publisher of really unusual literature, published a book on Canada invading the United States. They released it right before 9/11 and credit it with driving them out of business.

I'd get you a title, but I think it's in my roommates room and she's asleep right now. If you care nudge or PM me tomm.

-t

cbrons
12-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Count me in, I'm ready to hit the restart button.

So many are my friend, so many are.

Unfortunately it may be a long way off (or longer than we think). In the meantime, they are going to try and make us as defenseless as possible prior to collapse. Which is why we have to keep fighting them politically and intellectually.

Pericles
12-19-2012, 10:14 AM

This is just the start.

Agreed, but in the end the meaning of the 2A will be decided by uncompromising men with guns.

Pericles
12-19-2012, 10:16 AM
herein lies the problem with the extreme left. They wish to only be able to have the police and military use guns against their political opponents.

FIFY

brushfire
12-19-2012, 10:33 AM
This is not surprising to me.

Most people see the world through themselves.
These people have psychotic thoughts, and dont trust themselves with guns, so they obviously dont trust others.

If anything, they definitely put weight in the mental health side of the debate. They also reinforce, in my mind, the need for the 2nd Amendment - so people can defend themselves from the psychotic. These people making these threats are probably not too far off from the Adam Lanzas of the world.

shane77m
12-19-2012, 10:39 AM
A lefty cousin of mine is all about "peace" and gun control but when it comes to them brown people across the ocean he is all like "blow the hell out of them."

Silly lefty's.

PaulConventionWV
12-19-2012, 11:04 AM
This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street". It's all about shifting the blame. We can't carry out justice on the guy who actually did this, so let's inflict "justice" on those who support their right to carry the means to the end. It makes no sense, and it's what's killing freedom in this country.

PaulConventionWV
12-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Lol not much thinking in those comments.

A guy walks into an NRA conference meeting waving a gun violently. The end.

seraphson
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Looks like trolls and single celled organisms found a way to use Twitter. Making a thread about them only gives them more exposure.