PDA

View Full Version : I called the cops on my abusive boyfriend... cops end up killing me.

aGameOfThrones
12-15-2012, 06:02 PM
This morning, a judge found no cause for trial of five officers and a sergeant of the Division of Drugs in Humacao, the officers faced a case of murdering a young woman last year.

According to the theory of the prosecution, the officers came to the neighborhood Talante in Humacao, to execute a search warrant on Juan Carlos Lopez Fontanez on information provided to authorities by his girlfriend Amira Torres, of alleged abuse. It was also reported that allegedly he was armed.

When he did not stop his car, agents intercepted the vehicle and shot him, wounding Torres in the right arm, who was a passenger and allegedly was visible.

Torres died hours later in the middle of surgery because the bullet hit the aorta.

But the judge gave more weight to the theory of the defense, which held that the agents did not know that Torres was in the car because she was lying, with the seat back. The lawyers argued that the officers acted in self defense because Fontanez Lopez was allegedly trying to run them down with his car and was also allegedly armed.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/nocausaparajuiciocontraagentesimputadosdeasesinara unajoven-1408165.html

Anti Federalist
12-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Mexico...US...US...Mexico.

Meh...

Two failed narco states.

aGameOfThrones
12-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Mexico...US...US...Mexico.

Meh...

Two failed narco states.

But it's not Mexico :(

kcchiefs6465
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
But it's not Mexico :(
Puerto Rico lies in the same. As well as Nicarauga, Guatamala, Panama. I'd have to review a few things but there are a lot of connections. Especially between Norwin Meneses and Puerto Rico. (Though I'm sure someone else has stepped up to fill his void)

Disclaimer to the Norwin Meneses, Puerto Rico connection, do research before quoting me. I have read so much shit over the years I can't possibly remember every detail. I do believe there was a DEA conspiracy that let Norwin Meneses leave Puerto Rico though he was known to be a wanted class 1 trafficker. Venezuela as well. Again I can't recall the exact details or circumstances (perhaps it was a relative?) but I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar it's there. I believe 'Dark Alliance' outlined these specific claims.