PDA

View Full Version : WE MUST GO ON OFFENSE, Left is all about TAKE TAKE TAKE

cbrons
12-15-2012, 03:59 PM
The whole thing in CT is a horrible tragedy. But once again, we have the self-loving narcissists like Mayor Bloomburg coming out of the woodwork to push his anti-human agenda of making everyone a victim.

Understand something and understand it good:

- The left is all about taking: Your rights to self-defense, your rights to free speech, your right to privacy, your right to religious freedom, your right to self-determination/self-government and when its not about taking your rights its ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND PROPERTY TO GIVE IT TO THEIR CRONIES AND THE ACADEMIC HACKS IN GOVERNMENT TO REDISTRIBUTE IT TO BUMS AND OTHER SO-CALLED "INDIGENT."

Another example here with this CT shooting:

"Mr. Nadler was asked whether the Newtown tragedy could be the turning point in many Democrats’ longstanding struggle to enact stronger gun laws.

“I think we will be there if the president exploits it, and otherwise we’ll go on to the next” incident, Mr. Nadler said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/14/dem-lawmaker-get-gun-control-obama-must-exploit-sh/

Get ready for it.

We need to go on the offensive and not sit back and play defense. Time to start introducing bills everywhere for more conceal and carry, urging people to arm themselves, urging people to get hardcore training. Start removing restrictions on conceal and carry in schools by adults (at the state level), start requiring judicial review for all restrictions on an individuals firearm rights vis-a-vis mental illness with psychiatric testimony (rather than taking away gun rights if you so much as see a counselor like they do in Illinois without any sort of hearing), stop taking gun rights away from people who commit victimless crimes, start promoting and creating new defensive shooting and gun safety classes, etc ALL over the country so we can have teachers and school admins who DONT TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND HIDE UNDER A DESK WHILE A PSYCHO IS MOWING EVERYONE DOWN IN THE CLASS, ITS THEIR DUTY AS THE OVERSEERS OF THE CHILDREN TO DEFEND THEM.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THESE THINGS DON'T PASS, IF ALL WE DO IS PLAY DEFENSE TO THE PROPOSALS OF THE LEFT WE ARE COMING FROM A POSITION OF WEAKNESS.

We cannot continue to sit back and let the gun-grabbing liars and hysterics in the media and the government school hack administrators to control the narrative or we will lose our rights and continue to be victimized by the garbage of society who do not obey laws!

-----> Tonight on radio at 6pm Eastern/5pm central we talk with Matt Bracken, guy who wrote enemies foreign & domestic trilogy and former navy seal, about the fallout out from this shooting and what the left is going to do. Matt has written quite a bit on the subject including an entire book based on such a scenario. Links/ways to listen live here (http://cbrons.com/listen-live/).

cbrons
12-15-2012, 05:25 PM

cbrons
12-15-2012, 07:31 PM
So... no one?

JK/SEA
12-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm here and i hear ya. Still a little early to be bleating too loud over this. Patience. Let 'them' telegraph their intentions. Make note of everything said. My gut tells me this is going to be a war.

VoluntaryAmerican
12-15-2012, 08:26 PM
For one thing, I see too many damn people call it "Gun Control" ... when they should call it "Gun confiscation". That is the ultimate goal, after all. Don't use the liberal dialect.

BAllen
12-15-2012, 08:30 PM
You've got the right idea! Put THEM on the defensive. Attack and criticize everything they do, and make them have to defend it. I'd like to see more people do this in interviews. Ask the media person a loaded question, and don't let up. Then make regular plugs for freedom websites during the interview. I've seen that tactic work well, too. Heard one guy get a plug like 20 times during the interview, even though the media put their spin on it. Didn't matter. He used them to get the word out about his website. Used them like a cheap whore, then cast them aside when he was done. Funny as hell!!

XNavyNuke
12-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Politicians not even waiting for the blood to cool after a mass shooting is nothing new. As you can see from this newspaper in 1966 (Ocala Star-Banner, August 2nd, 1966 (http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=O_UjAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YgUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6394,187547&hl=en)), it took Sen. Chris Dodd's father exactly one day to introduce legislation in the wake of that shooting. The media was in lock step, even then, bemoaning gun ownership.

XNN

cbrons
12-16-2012, 01:50 PM
You've got the right idea! Put THEM on the defensive. Attack and criticize everything they do, and make them have to defend it. I'd like to see more people do this in interviews. Ask the media person a loaded question, and don't let up. Then make regular plugs for freedom websites during the interview. I've seen that tactic work well, too. Heard one guy get a plug like 20 times during the interview, even though the media put their spin on it.

Awesome!

We are ALWAYS playing defense on the gun issue. We must ATTACK these leftists with their lies and half-truths. DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH SAYING STUFF UNCHALLENGED. "YOU DONT NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE" --- "CONCEAL AND CARRY WILL TURN THE PLACE INTO THE WILD WEST" --- YOU GET The picture.

We are going to always lose if we continue to push only when we're halfway to the ground.

BAllen
12-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Awesome!

We are ALWAYS playing defense on the gun issue. We must ATTACK these leftists with their lies and half-truths. DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH SAYING STUFF UNCHALLENGED. "YOU DONT NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE" --- "CONCEAL AND CARRY WILL TURN THE PLACE INTO THE WILD WEST" --- YOU GET The picture.

We are going to always lose if we continue to push only when we're halfway to the ground.

Right. Point out the crime rate where guns are banned. It's always high. Every place one of these shootings occurred, took place where the gunman knew there were defenseless people. Also point out the frequent knife attacks in China.

cbrons
12-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Right. Point out the crime rate where guns are banned. It's always high. Every place one of these shootings occurred, took place where the gunman knew there were defenseless people. Also point out the frequent knife attacks in China.

Won't matter because leftists are illogical by definition.

A. Havnes
12-17-2012, 07:02 AM
I was on Youtube and this video wound up being suggested to me. The comments are chilling! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOKP2n585aQ

frodus24
12-17-2012, 07:18 AM
The left live in denial. The right live in denial. Glad that I woke up to truth!

Lucille
12-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Standing firm for freedom
Exclusive: Vox Day praises liberty-loving Americans for firing back at gun controllers
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/12/wnd-column_17.html
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/standing-firm-for-freedom/#6l1iq1LWTYJHBr0i.99

It was not a surprise that the response of the New York Times to the Connecticut public-school shootings was to run, not one, not two, not three, but four editorials calling for yet another push for gun control. The mainstream media have been waiting literally years for something like this to happen, and they are not about to let such a crisis go to waste.

The television is full of weeping parents and pictures of angelic children. Facebook is afire with solipsistic women attempting to co-opt the tragedy for their own emotional gratification. Politicians wipe away fake tears and thunder about the need for “meaningful action.” Psychologists blather about the killer’s motivation and wonder if his murderous rage stemmed from inadequate toilet-training, psychotropic medications or his parent’s divorce. Conspiracy theorists note inconsistencies in the news stories and mark the suicide that always seems to be accompanied by reports of a second gunman.

We know the drill. This isn’t our first rodeo.

Americans who value freedom know that they cannot permit ignorant comments from the overly emotional about how “we must do something” to stand unchallenged. The political elite that seeks to disarm the American people is getting increasingly desperate, seeing how public support for gun rights has consistently grown in keeping with the federal government’s assertion of its right to fly armed drones over their heads and assassinate them at will. They are alarmed by the way in which all of their attempts to emotionally manipulate the American people into submitting to a blatantly unconstitutional disarmament have not only failed, but backfired.

The ruling elite is presently embarking upon a full-court press for gun control, the likes of which have not been seen since George W. Bush’s administration used the 2008 financial crisis to ram TARP down the throats of an unwilling American people and bail out his friends on Wall Street. But it isn’t working. It isn’t working because we know the drill.

That is why your liberal friends are complaining that this isn’t the time to politicize the tragedy. That is why the left is whining that they are tired of hearing “guns don’t kill people, crazy autistic male nerds on medication kill people.” They are whining and complaining because they are learning, to their horror, that even their appeals to the emotions generated by the deaths of lovely little schoolchildren are falling on experienced-deafened ears. They’ve been waiting years for this opportunity, and now they’re learning that their best shot is futile.

Don’t give them an inch. Cut them no slack. Punch back twice as hard. When they bring the knife of emotional blackmail to the argument, draw your .50 caliber Desert Eagle of facts, logic and history and blow them away without mercy.

Ask them this: If guns, and not people, kill people, why don’t they first disarm the more heavily armed government and police people before trying to disarm the public?

Ask them this: How does it make any sense to disarm the public and leave the government armed when over the last 100 years, governments around the world, including the U.S. federal government, have killed vastly more people in time of peace than all of the private murders in the world combined?

Ask them this: 800,000 law enforcement officers have killed 525 unarmed citizens with guns so far this year. Approximately 310 million private citizens killed an estimated 10,500 of their fellow citizens with guns over the same period of time. Given that a law enforcement officer is 19.4 times more likely to shoot and kill an unarmed American than a private citizen, if you genuinely care about reducing gun deaths, why aren’t you calling for the disarmament of law enforcement?

A free people must be an armed people. Without private arms, there is no freedom. America’s Founding Fathers didn’t fight to preserve the freedom of the press, for the emanations and penumbras of a woman’s right to choose or even for the right to vote. They fought to prevent their own government from disarming them. The Battles of Lexington and Concord took place because government troops under the command of Lt. Col. Francis Smith were ordered to destroy the weapons being stored at Concord.

That famous phrase, “The British are coming,” meant that the British government was coming for American guns. Americans didn’t give them up then. Americans will not give them up now. No, Americans will never give them up; he who surrenders his unalienable right to arms also gives up his right to call himself an American.

BAllen
12-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Be sure to call your reps and remind them that these attacks occur where the shooter knows there are no guns.

cbrons
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Standing firm for freedom
Exclusive: Vox Day praises liberty-loving Americans for firing back at gun controllers
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/12/wnd-column_17.html
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/standing-firm-for-freedom/#6l1iq1LWTYJHBr0i.99

GOOD article.

Lucille
12-17-2012, 12:35 PM
GOOD article.

It is! The close was especially strong:

A free people must be an armed people. Without private arms, there is no freedom. America’s Founding Fathers didn’t fight to preserve the freedom of the press, for the emanations and penumbras of a woman’s right to choose or even for the right to vote. They fought to prevent their own government from disarming them. The Battles of Lexington and Concord took place because government troops under the command of Lt. Col. Francis Smith were ordered to destroy the weapons being stored at Concord.

That famous phrase, “The British are coming,” meant that the British government was coming for American guns. Americans didn’t give them up then. Americans will not give them up now. No, Americans will never give them up; he who surrenders his unalienable right to arms also gives up his right to call himself an American.

(VD just quit WND (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-delta-moment.html). I'm glad I don't have to go there anymore! I can read Mercer at her own site (http://barelyablog.com/) or on RT.)

BAllen
12-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Gun control facts:
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

cbrons
12-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Gun control facts:
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

This is a great site, along with gunssavelife

cbrons
01-10-2013, 12:54 AM
bump to reiterate why Alex Jones did a good thing on Piers Redcoat Slime Morgan's show.

oyarde
01-10-2013, 01:05 AM
I would like to go on offense.I am sick of listening to the learning handicapped leftists, we need our own radio station.

angelatc
01-10-2013, 01:05 AM
This is a great site, along with gunssavelife

The sooner you guys figure out that the liberals are not interested in facts or debate, the sooner we can get the fight started.