PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

troyd1
11-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Drag you relatives kicking and screaming if you have to the computer to donate and read about Ron Paul!

Just kidding, remember to spread the word. As the friends and relatives go back to other places, it is a good way to get things started where there may be little support.

gagnonstudio
11-21-2007, 07:54 AM
I agree tomorrow is a huge day to convert people. Relatives, friends and people you haven't seen in awhile are all fair game. Good luck to everyone in their conversion efforts. I have a couple rich relatives from NH coming up for thanksgiving whom I will be trying to convert as well as turn into the $4600 club. My uncle is a partner for Sure Winner foods, so he can create some big donors if I can convert him.

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-21-2007, 09:00 AM
I agree tomorrow is a huge day to convert people. Relatives, friends and people you haven't seen in awhile are all fair game. Good luck to everyone in their conversion efforts. I have a couple rich relatives from NH coming up for thanksgiving whom I will be trying to convert as well as turn into the $4600 club. My uncle is a partner for Sure Winner foods, so he can create some big donors if I can convert him.

hell yeah!!!!

Dorfsmith
11-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanksgiving is better than going door to door handing out slim jims. It's one of the few days a year where you are expected to go to somebody's house and sit down on their couch and have a conversation. If we're good we can double out numbers tomorrow :D

CelestialRender
11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Your family knows you're not a spambot, or a terrorist, so you're going to probably be our best diplomat to them.

I'll have at least 5 family members tomorrow, but I'm thinking I can get more, with some luck, and if I have my (considerably hefty : P) wits about me.

troyd1
11-21-2007, 09:45 AM
We are going to win converting others 1 at a time and those people then converting others. We are not going to get help from the msm. Advertising is alright for name recognition, but if the person that hears about Ron talks to someone that is not a supporter, they will just discount him based on the msm bias. I have never met a former Ron Paul supporter, unlike other candidates whose supporters put their finger in the air and support whoever based on the msm story of the day.

How many Hillary, Guilliani, McCain mobiles do you see?

troyd1
11-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Bump