PDA

View Full Version : Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011

Noob
12-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Let send Congress messages to support Ron Paul's H. R. 2615 Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr2615

H. R. 2615 The Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011 repeals the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act and the Federal Firearms License Reform Act of 1993. Restores and revives any provisions amended or repealed by such Acts as if such Acts had not been enacted. It repeals provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and the federal criminal code distinguishing firearms used or suitable for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes from firearms used generally. It repeals the Child Safety Lock Act of 2005 and other provisions of the federal criminal code relating to gun storage and gun safety devices.

The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which to date has failed to prevent handgun violence whatsoever while infringing on our Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

The Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011 really needs consideration for sponsorship in the House.This bill would restore every law abiding citizen access to our basic guaranteed 2nd Amendment Rights. Without continuing to add layers of costly and redundant interference.

I support the 2nd amendment and believe that “gun control” leads to more crime and less safe streets

I urge you support H.R.2615 Second Amendment Protection Act of 2011 and do what you can to bring up to vote as soon as possible.

sailingaway
12-15-2012, 07:22 AM
Or to put a new one in next year. If he didn't introduce it in this Congress already, it is too late, they have to be introduced each year.

They were 'scheduled' to wrap up last week in the House. I don't actually know if they did or not, though.