PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama can't be this stupid?

cindy25
12-15-2012, 12:13 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2232169/Michelle-Obama-begged-ITV-bosses-Downton-Abbey-DVDs-ahead-US-release.html

anyone with an internet connection and basic computer skills could have downloaded the entire season in 5-6 hours, and burned it on a dvd.

no one in the White House has these basic computer skills? and we are worried about these morons?

TheTexan
12-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Regularly scheduled programming

paulbot24
12-15-2012, 12:32 AM
They should have told her no by saying:

"All your episodes are belong to us."

She probably would have had no idea what it meant though.

juleswin
12-15-2012, 01:40 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2232169/Michelle-Obama-begged-ITV-bosses-Downton-Abbey-DVDs-ahead-US-release.html

anyone with an internet connection and basic computer skills could have downloaded the entire season in 5-6 hours, and burned it on a dvd.

no one in the White House has these basic computer skills? and we are worried about these morons?

But now imagine if it was leaked that the first lady was illegally downloading TV in the white house, you would probably turn around and say how stupid she is, that she could have easily gotten one as the first lady if only she had gone and asked the producers for a copy.

But my cynical mind tells me this could easily be a publicity stunt to boost the visibility(plays on PBS) of the show because anyone knows that she could have easily ordered a British copy of the show online and play it on a multisystem DVD here in America

paulbot24
12-15-2012, 03:22 AM
But my cynical mind tells me this could easily be a publicity stunt to boost the visibility(plays on PBS) of the show because anyone knows that she could have easily ordered a British copy of the show online and play it on a multisystem DVD here in America

That DVD region thingee likely would have baffled her. "Like, hello, we invented DVD here in America, right?! Who are they to use a different region! Oh and honey, what does PAL mean? Get those NSA cyphergeeks on the phone! I want my show god damn it! I want it now! NOW!"

KrokHead
12-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Surprised Michelle didn't have it already on her DVR with Love and Hip Hop, Toddlers and Tiaras, and that stupid show with the Polygamists.

FrankRep
12-15-2012, 07:18 AM

That's illegal, violating copyright laws and such.

itshappening
12-15-2012, 07:35 AM
There was a great scene in one of the episodes where Matthew who has bought into the estate tells Lord Grantham that he wants to invest in modernizing things and that Lord Grantham is not a very good investor. Grantham says there must be other ways to make money, like investing in a scheme. Apparently he says, there's someone called Charles Ponzi in America who has had amazing returns of 90% in 3 months or something.