PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy my USA TODAY !! I will send $$$ to Ron today!

Falseflagop
11-21-2007, 06:06 AM
I will see that AD and say okay RP here is some money now! I was going to give

200 on teaparty07 day but I will give $50 today!

I sure everyone does the same !

RPatTheBeach
11-21-2007, 06:21 AM
It looks AWESOME!!!

Amazing effort Mr. Lepard!!

Eric21ND
11-21-2007, 07:01 AM
I just went out and bought my copy and I also slipped a few slim jims in the others. :)

Ron LOL
11-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Off to pick up mine and drop off a stack of liberty cards.

Slist
11-21-2007, 07:18 AM
I live in Switzerland and just picked up my copy of usa today. Alas, no ad there. I guess it's not in the international edition.
:(

speciallyblend
11-21-2007, 07:23 AM
just our luck in the mtns,they havent delivered any usa todays at all. i'm not sure why ,since we havent got that much snow and i have seen them deliver theusa today thru blizzard,wondering if the delivery people for the mtns are rudy or romney fans,no one in central co mtn near eagle/summit or lake have received any papers. I called so we will see if they fix this major problem for the co mtns

Johnnybags
11-21-2007, 07:23 AM
into 2k or more Teaparty registrations this weekend.

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Is this in all USA Today's or just New Hampshire?

FrankRep
11-21-2007, 07:29 AM
I just picked up a copy. I'm showing my co-workers now.

hehe

Ron LOL
11-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Is this in all USA Today's or just New Hampshire?

It's in the one I just picked up in California.

user
11-21-2007, 08:18 AM
I live in Switzerland and just picked up my copy of usa today. Alas, no ad there. I guess it's not in the international edition.
:(

Sorry you didn't hear about this earlier Slist, but placing the ad in the international edition would've cost more, so llepard only bought the ad for the US to target US voters.

speciallyblend
11-21-2007, 08:26 AM
sweet we got our usa todays already spreading the word;)

Slist
11-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Sorry you didn't hear about this earlier Slist, but placing the ad in the international edition would've cost more, so llepard only bought the ad for the US to target US voters.

Nono, I totally agree and approve. It was just that I would have loved to possess a printed copy... it was just a selfish thought :D

user
11-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Nono, I totally agree and approve. It was just that I would have loved to possess a printed copy... it was just a selfish thought :D
No problem, I just wish one of us had told you ahead of time

KewlRonduderules
11-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Anyone notice the ad in the back of our ad about gold coins? What do people think about it?

I just bought some gold coins- am I a sucker for doing that?

Please help me with that. thanks

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Just picked up the paper. WOW. The ad gave me goosebumps. This is truly amazing.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-21-2007, 08:57 AM
I dont usually buy newspapers. Where does one usually pick these things up?

terlinguatx
11-21-2007, 08:59 AM
I just went out and bought my copy and I also slipped a few slim jims in the others. :)

nice

trispear
11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
I dont usually buy newspapers. Where does one usually pick these things up?Are you joking?:confused:

If not: gas stations, covenience stores, even supermarkets. Perhaps a diner with those newspaper vending machine things outside.

Was going to pick up several but remember ad was for people who don't know Dr. Paul yet, took only one.

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Guys, we need to pick up the issues for ourselves later in the day. We're taking away papers from people who don't know Ron Paul yet.

nullvalu
11-21-2007, 09:54 AM
I just picked up a copy. I'm showing my co-workers now.

I can top that, I've got mine posted to my cube! :D :D

http://s188349088.onlinehome.us/usatodayad.jpg

KewlRonduderules
11-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Lucky you. Anything political in my cube and I get the can!

Dorfsmith
11-21-2007, 10:05 AM

My wife works for the City and they called their lawyer to see if it was legal for her to put a Ron Paul sign in her car window. My wife won that round but they said that if she mentions anything that has to do with a campaign at work she will be fired. :rolleyes:

nullvalu
11-21-2007, 10:08 AM

Who knows, it may be in the employee handbook somewhere.. :D

I've had Ron Paul bumper stickers hanging inside my cube for months now and noone's said anything.. There are a couple other Ron Paul supporters here too (and it's a small company) and they have RP Slim Jims haning in their cubes.. I'm just leaving it there today (or until someone asks me to take it down)..

ghemminger
11-21-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm going to buy a stack and give them away to high potential RP candidates

nullvalu
11-21-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm going to buy a stack and give them away to high potential RP candidates

Cool, yep at the end of the day I'm considering giving my copy to a neocon co-worker here at work.. ;)

richard1984
11-21-2007, 10:38 AM
My wife works for the City and they called their lawyer to see if it was legal for her to put a Ron Paul sign in her car window. My wife won that round but they said that if she mentions anything that has to do with a campaign at work she will be fired. :rolleyes:

That's crazy.

People are too damn sensitive. They have no real (inner) lives, so they spend their time worrying about other people. If we all spent a little more time thinking, meditating, and trying to improve ourselves, we wouldn't have to worry so much about everyone else. But, like I said, so many people don't have any real life of their own--they have no substantial culture or traditions.
Who can blame them, though? We basically grow up in mind-/brainwashing institutions--schools--that have little to no real human culture in them. And the mentality learned/conditioned in these schools is reflected throughout the rest of our society.

We need some Freedom!!! :cool: