PDA

View Full Version : I want to puke!

Goeran
11-21-2007, 05:13 AM
Did you watch Chris Mathew's Neocon-Show yesterday (http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&showPlaylist=true&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:c0e58938-d6da-4622-a501-c8dc413038d5)?

It gets "funny" after 2:45.

Do you understand what those fu**ers are trying to do? Gosh, those opportunists make me feel so sick!

fj45lvr
11-21-2007, 05:58 AM
Right.....

Huckabee OR ANY other candidate is a "constitutional fundamentalist"

the crap is soooo deep.

Matthews and the rest of the LIBERAL statists would love to have huck as the nominee....because there is no chance he'd win a general election.

The liberal media is scared of PAUL.

starless
11-21-2007, 06:01 AM
What's wrong with his eyebrows??

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 06:04 AM
Yeah, MSNBC is awful. No coverage of Ron Paul whatsoever.

It looks like the network favors Barack over all the candidates. They can't stand Hillary and that much is obvious. FOX's hate of Hillary is all smoke and mirrors, which explains why they only mention her on their network and why Rupert is financially contributing to her campaign.

I agree that they view Paul as the biggest threat and are worried that Liberals will join his side.

Ron LOL
11-21-2007, 06:23 AM
I don't know what the hell the deal is with MSNBC.

I really want to see RP do 10 minutes on Olbermann. KO is a pretty smart guy, if utterly full of himself. I'm surprised KO hasn't invited RP to be on the show, if only to damn Bush even further.

Goeran
11-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Matthews and the rest of the LIBERAL statists would love to have huck as the nominee....because there is no chance he'd win a general election.

Chris Matthews is a neocon-tool, not a liberal. He mentions Giuliani more often than Giuliani mentions 9/11.

Just watch Chris Matthew's stupid (Giuliani-)"Power Rankings" and you will notice. (Actually, it's better not to watch his BS - except if you need an extra motivational boost to do even more for Ron Paul)

jaumen
11-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah, funny how badly Huckabee wants to be Ron Paul.