PDA

View Full Version : Drug Dealers Now Using Cannons To Launch Marijuana Over US-Mexico Border

TywinLannister
12-13-2012, 12:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I08TeIzjFNs&feature=plcp

FreeHampshire
12-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Well at least the problem will be solved once it's legalized.

zactidwell
12-13-2012, 01:13 AM
no law will ever quell human ingenuity.

Schifference
12-13-2012, 08:46 AM
I would think that those personal drones will soon be capable of delivering directly from the source to the desired location.

nobody's_hero
12-13-2012, 08:51 AM
They're creative. I'll say that much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8jGqdE2iw

mrsat_98
12-13-2012, 09:28 AM
If we can just figure out how to launch policemen to mexico we got this thing whipped.

CaptUSA
12-13-2012, 09:36 AM
If we can just figure out how to launch policemen to mexico we got this thing whipped.Obviously, the answer is to give SDI to border agents. Duh.

Dr.3D
12-13-2012, 09:55 AM
I would think that those personal drones will soon be capable of delivering directly from the source to the desired location.
For years I've been wondering why they haven't been using RC aircraft to send that stuff over and then drop it with a parachute at the destination. Once the package is delivered, the aircraft would then return for another payload.

Schifference
12-13-2012, 10:31 AM
For years I've been wondering why they haven't been using RC aircraft to send that stuff over and then drop it with a parachute at the destination. Once the package is delivered, the aircraft would then return for another payload.
I once thought that homing pigeons would have worked also.

kcchiefs6465
12-13-2012, 10:38 AM
To the state the obvious, just because LE doesn't know this yet doesn't mean they aren't doing it. With virtually unlimited resources drones are a natural step for this 'war' to take. Hell they were using submarines and tunnels long before the DEA ever stumbled upon it. I'd heard about weed being catapulted into the US a few years ago.

kcchiefs6465
12-13-2012, 10:40 AM
I once thought that homing pigeons would have worked also.
Maybe for half ounces of cocaine. I'd think their rail cart equipped tunnels would be much more efficient.