12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/fuse?feature=inp-lt-twe-us

Billy Joel is up next...

donnay
12-12-2012, 10:48 PM
~BUMP~

Brian4Liberty
12-12-2012, 10:50 PM
West Coast feed just had Adam Sandler. Technical difficulties during his "song", was the original feed messed up?

donnay
12-12-2012, 10:55 PM
West Coast feed just had Adam Sandler. Technical difficulties during his "song", was the original feed messed up?

I didn't get to see Sandler. :(

Anti Federalist
12-12-2012, 11:16 PM
I thought this thing already happened?

Didn't we watch this like last month???

donnay
12-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I thought this thing already happened?

Didn't we watch this like last month???

This is another one sponsored by Chase, GE, Verizon, State Farm and a few others. I love the fact it's called Robinhood Relief Fund. Chelsea Clinton introduced a group called the Rubicon Project. Interesting names they are using, eh?

The Rolling Stones were on too.

kahless
12-12-2012, 11:33 PM

There were some minor drop outs on the east coast feed during his performance and throughout the night. Sandler was raunchy but funny so it would not surprise me that certain parts would be censored.

I thought it was odd that the Stones only did two songs with a quick goodbye from Mick.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-12-2012, 11:38 PM
It's the 9/11 slash Katrina show all over again.

Not going to watch. Playing Assassin's Creed III instead.

Someone let me know if anyone gets on stage and proclaims, "Barack Obama doesn't care about white people."

donnay
12-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Paul McCartney is on now singing Helter Skelter--WTF??

AuH20
12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
This is like the who's who of Obama's celebrity troupe. lol

kahless
12-12-2012, 11:54 PM
As usual have to put the artists politics aside to enjoy and with that said I thought McCartney sounds pretty good.

I thought it was a pretty good show with the best part being the half hour "The Who" played. As far as that whole Stones vs "The Who" as the greatest rock band of all time debate, the Who really showed them. Even Steve Beschemi commented about the Stones only doing two songs.

Just checked the Stones facebook page and they are getting blasted by their fans.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-12-2012, 11:56 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/29372711.jpg

LEVITY

AuH20
12-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Many of these artists are all active members of the machine, so I have a tough time watching this. Do some research artists! But I suspect they fully know what is going on and will continue to push the same nonsense. Billy Corgan explained as much.

parocks
12-13-2012, 12:10 AM
The Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Floyd are the top 4 all time, not necessarily in that order. Maybe U2 in there now.

McCartney w/ Nirvana was amazing, and McCartney is doing great.

kahless
12-13-2012, 12:57 AM
The Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Floyd are the top 4 all time, not necessarily in that order. Maybe U2 in there now.

McCartney w/ Nirvana was amazing, and McCartney is doing great.

Probably right, I was thinking of the Stones, Rock Hall of fame label, "World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band". I think the "The Who" was inducted the following year after them but wikipedia says they were "prime contenders" for that label.

Best parts tonight where Floyd, The Who and McCartney who surprised me. I thought he would suck.

parocks
12-13-2012, 02:36 AM
Probably right, I was thinking of the Stones, Rock Hall of fame label, "World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band". I think the "The Who" was inducted the following year after them but wikipedia says they were "prime contenders" for that label.

Best parts tonight where Floyd, The Who and McCartney who surprised me. I thought he would suck.

There was high quality 2012 rock there with McCartney and Nirvana. That new song should be on the radio. Very When The Levee Breaks