PDA

View Full Version : Fox News edits piece, marginalizes Paul

hawkeyenick
11-21-2007, 03:56 AM
First they toss this up in the last hour to try to beat our competition efforts, then they edit the article and make it the top story on the front page with this final line;

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312366,00.html
"But Paul, who leans libertarian in his ideology and is strongly anti-war, has not yet caught fire in the polls the way Huckabee has."

They did this on purpose, and it's REALLY making me mad. They didn't even mention what Paul did that day.

What will be our response?

Ron LOL
11-21-2007, 04:03 AM
Why should you care? Just keep promoting RP to your friends and family, and anybody who'll listen. Persistence will win this thing.

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 04:21 AM
First they toss this up in the last hour to try to beat our competition efforts, then they edit the article and make it the top story on the front page with this final line;

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312366,00.html
"But Paul, who leans libertarian in his ideology and is strongly anti-war, has not yet caught fire in the polls the way Huckabee has."

They did this on purpose, and it's REALLY making me mad. They didn't even mention what Paul did that day.

What will be our response?

Just wrote them to voice my displeasure with their less than "Fair and Balanced" coverage.

politics@foxnews.com

Give me liberty
11-21-2007, 05:30 AM
and here we go again with the polls.
sheez.

DJ RP
11-21-2007, 05:32 AM
Huckabee is higher in the iowa polls than us. That's a fact. Plus this is fox news!!!! Calm down guys

Birdlady
11-21-2007, 05:38 AM
Huckabee is higher in the iowa polls than us. That's a fact. Plus this is fox news!!!! Calm down guys

Polls are not facts. Take a Statistics class and you will see that.

Mr. White
11-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Polls are not facts. Take a Statistics class and you will see that.

He didn't say they were....

wgadget
11-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Just put this article in your arsenal of proof that there is massive media bias against OUR MAN.

quickmike
11-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Theres not much time left to waste on this bickering about little details of some news story Fox News did. We need to make sure people know who Ron Paul is. Thats the bottom line. If they dont know who he is, they cant vote for him, and worrying about Fox is not going to make that happen?