PDA

View Full Version : Simple Flyer I Made

andrewgreve
06-22-2007, 02:05 AM
I tried to keep it simple and to the point, while at the same time explaining a lot of what is going on. Also, I tried to make it clear that the revolution is YOU and that we're all gonna have to put in an effort to make this happen.

Please let me know your thoughts about the flyer.

I have been handing this out around town to people in the street or in stores, or on campus. I usually give them this along with the tri fold flyer from the official campaign site.

Just paste this into a word document and format it in two columns and it looks nice.

http://www.rescue-us.org/RONPAULREVOLUTIONCROPPEDurl.jpg

What is the Ron Paul Revolution?

Thanks to the controlled mainstream media, you may not have yet heard of the huge changes that have been going on in our country over the past several months, as Ron Paul’s campaign for the presidency gains momentum. A self-described “champion of the Constitution”, Texas Congressman Ron Paul stands out as the only candidate in touch with the people. You will be seeing a lot of grassroots Ron Paul activism in the coming months.

The Second American Revolution

The first American Revolution began when the Redcoats opened fire on tax resistors in New Hampshire, more than two hundred years ago. Well history has come full circle, and the government has gone too far yet again. It has been given hardly any press coverage in the mainstream media, but the biggest news of the past several months is the stand being made by several tax resistors in New Hampshire at this very moment. Due to massive support from the thriving Patriot movement, the government has been unable to move in on Ed and Elaine Brown, two Americans who have had enough and have made it clear to everyone that the Income Tax is unconstitutional. They have decided to stand up for all of our liberties.

America: Freedom to Fascism

This two hour documentary is sweeping the nation. Aaron Russo, the director of Trading Spaces with Eddie Murphy, exposes the Federal Reserve and explains the importance sound money. In the documentary, Russo interviews top legal experts, former IRS employees, and even Dr. Ron Paul in his quest to find out if there is a law requiring Americans to pay an income tax. This film is available for free on Google Video, and can be found by simply searching for “America: Freedom to Fascism”. Once you see this film, tell friends, make copies, and spread the word that the freedom is on the march again in America.

The Message

Becoming educated about the philosophy of individual liberty is a process which takes a considerable amount of time. Due to its nature, Ron Paul’s message cannot be repeated over and over in sound bytes on the news for you to learn how this all works. Learning about the Constitution, our rights, and the proper function of government takes some time and effort on your part. The basic message of the Ron Paul Revolution is that individuals can control their own lives better than government bureaucrats.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Ron_paul1.jpg/428px-Ron_paul1.jpg

Don’t take my word on any of this. Check out all the latest videos yourself on Paul’s youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaul2008dotcom

For an overview of the issues and for further information visit the official campaign site at:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

RJB
06-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Thanks. I'm working on a three page marketing letter to send to Iowan delegates. I'll post that as well.

andrewgreve
06-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Awesome. Glad you can use it. It's hard to know where to start this whole discussion, but I think what I have here in this one page flyer is pretty meaty and to the point, so it works well as an intro.

If anyone has any ideas to further develop this flyer as an "intro" flyer, please post your thoughts.

Spirit of '76
06-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Nice work! :)

RJB
06-22-2007, 12:52 PM
I would like to caution you about who you should hand this to. This is a good flyer to hand out to college kids.

Mainstream (older 35 and up) republicans and democrats may be turned off by the "revolutionary" tone. This is just my opinion from some of people I've talked to. I could be wrong.

What I suggest is ask someone 35 and up who is your "typical American" and see what they say. Personally I like it.

nayjevin
06-30-2007, 07:22 AM
while you're at colleges, we need beer coozies -- ron paul for prez

empirenine
07-05-2007, 04:27 PM
while you're at colleges, we need beer coozies -- ron paul for prez

I agree. I'm looking into having them made.

Mike M.

lucius
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Nice job, I am going to use it. I like how you explained about the MSM and Liberty Message.