PDA

View Full Version : Department of Homeland Security attacked by it’s own toilets

sailingaway
12-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Just when you thought working for an unconstitutional, globally hated, big brother-like, paramilitary organization couldn’t get any shittier, the toilets go and explode while your in the process of detonating some internal bombs of your own. Two Department of Homeland Security employees were injured on Monday when the toilets they were using in the General Services Administration building exploded, sending one employee to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, I’m assuming to the ass.

Building administrators sent out a memo to building employees explaining what happened and warned them not to use the bathrooms in the building:

“DO NOT flush toilets or use any domestic water. Due to a mechanical failure, there is high air pressure in the domestic water system that resulted in damage to toilets. The engineering staff is working to correct the issue,” the memo read, according to WUSA-TV. “There has been damage to flushed toilets that has resulted in injuries. We will announce when the issue is resolved.”

According to this hard hitting report by The Washington Post, the toilets are back in working condition and an investigation is underway to get to the bottom of the domestic toilet attack.

more at link http://politicalfailblog.com/archives/3629

tangent4ronpaul
12-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Maybe the toilets had just had enough shit and rebelled?

It couldn't have anything to do with "clog-o-matic" toilet regulations, could it? Doesn't the gvmt exclude itself from all the grief it imposes on the rest of us?

Failing that, it's either due to the nite of the living commodes or a highly successful AQ terrorist attack! The "toilet bomb" - BRILLIANT! lol!

Now we can expect cherry bombs and re-fried beans to be re-classifies as WMD's :D

-t

Kotin
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
nice title heh..

JK/SEA
12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
wait...so they get hi-tech toilets and the common mundane dregs gotta put up with toilets ya gotta flush 2-3 times to get your turd to go down...sorry if it sounds like i'm whining....sigh...yeah, raise my taxes please.

Dr.3D
12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Could that be called "blow back?"

sailingaway
12-09-2012, 10:27 PM

LOL!

keh10
12-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Putting the underwear bomber to shame.

paulbot24
12-09-2012, 11:11 PM
The jihadists have moved from under the beds to under the toilet seats.

devil21
12-10-2012, 03:42 AM
I think they've accepted about enough shit from the feds. I know I have.

kathy88
12-10-2012, 04:50 AM
The jihadists have moved from under the beds to under the toilet seats.

Santorum will probably start shitting in his back yard after this.

sailingaway
12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Santorum will probably start shitting in his back yard after this.

Or put TSA screens to enter bathrooms...

presence
12-10-2012, 09:26 AM
The engineering staff is working to correct the issue

Typical of the government, hire a staff of engineers to debate the issue rather than call a local plumber to install a vent stack.

jmdrake
12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
This thread is full of win!

Viva la flush!

ClydeCoulter
12-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Typical of the government, hire a staff of engineers to debate the issue rather than call a local plumber to install a vent stack.

Yep..."how many engineers does it take to screw in .........."

And Dr.3D, I almost spit my coffee all over the keyboard and monitor :)

Professor8000
12-10-2012, 10:41 AM
When it comes to office building maintenance, the building maintenance staff are called Engineers. It has nothing to do with the college degree of the same name.

Dr.3D
12-10-2012, 10:44 AM
I suspect those doing the piping made a cross connection between the compressed air piping and the water piping.

presence
12-10-2012, 12:06 PM
When it comes to office building maintenance, the building maintenance staff are called Engineers. It has nothing to do with the college degree of the same name.

funny, when you google "building maintenance engineer" in quotes.... first result:

Building Maintenance Engineer jobs in Washington, DC - Indeed (http://www.indeed.com/q-Building-Maintenance-Engineer-l-Washington,-DC-jobs.html)
www.indeed.com/q- (http://www.indeed.com/q-)Building-Maintenance-Engineer-l-Washington,-...
Jobs 1 - 10 of 476 – 476 Building Maintenance Engineer Jobs available in Washington, DC
on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.

sailingaway
12-10-2012, 12:25 PM
funny, when you google "building maintenance engineer" in quotes.... first result:

They need larger sewer capacity than your average town.

sync
12-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Or put TSA screens to enter bathrooms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8

Matt Collins
12-10-2012, 05:42 PM
This thread is full of win!

Viva la flush!Flush The Feds!

heavenlyboy34
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
LMAO!!! I foresee another page or two of good jokes and puns. :D

sailingaway
12-10-2012, 10:01 PM
LMAO!!! I foresee another page or two of good jokes and puns. :D

perhaps the evening crowd...

FindLiberty
12-10-2012, 11:58 PM
What really happened.... it was turrurists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLF3CC5CDFF92C41FA&v=olXUIcb80N0&featur e=player_detailpage