PDA

View Full Version : Boehner purges fiscal cons from key committees as he prepares unconditional surrender to O

Agorism
12-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Monday massacre: Boehner purges fiscal conservatives from key committees as he prepares unconditional surrender to Obama

http://www.wcvarones.com/2012/12/monday-massacre-boehner-purges-fiscal.html

http://boehnerbooze.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/boehner-gavel-23.jpg

BAllen
12-09-2012, 03:25 PM
So much for the strategy of paulbots staying home. Didn't work, did it?

Agorism
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM

In English please?

LibertyEagle
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM

How about you not call Paul supporters, paulbots? :mad:

HOLLYWOOD
12-09-2012, 04:54 PM
John Boehner did not surrender to Obama... it's the Kabuki Theater that gives the impression of 2 parties, the illusion of choice. Boehner, like Obama are actors, they report to their money master(Same Group, Different Donors) who pull their strings. It's just the clever art of stealing your money and freedoms, while throwing you crumbs and a couple links more on the chains, only to pull twice as much back. After Obama won in 2008, it was the secret GOP meeting in Virginia the next week by Boehner, Cantor, Blunt, and a team of old fat men to create the next marketing script to drag the right in a new gimmick direction. Born the premeditated NEOCON's Tea Party version to sucker the TV/Radio serfs.

Remember, Boehner hurried the masters Libya plan #2 to the floor, because it appeared, Dennis Kucinich's Libya Peace, No War bill, was going to pass. Boehner's bill continued the Billions funneled through the NSC, CIA, & DHS to conquer Libya, non-disclosure-covertly fund the terrorists and special groups in Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Turkey.

The Worlds a Stage to these establishment professional illusion magicians... Obama/Boehner know how to lie.

Discredit this clown every chance you get.

nobody's_hero
12-09-2012, 04:56 PM

Um. How would that have made Boehner not-be-an-asshole?

BAllen
12-09-2012, 06:30 PM
In English please?

That staying home instead of voting for Romney would make the GOP be more conservative.

BAllen
12-09-2012, 06:33 PM
How about you not call Paul supporters, paulbots? :mad:

I like R.P. and most of his policies, as you can see from my postings. But I didn't stay home. I voted for Romney.
Many RP supporters said by staying home, or voting for RP anyway, the GOP would magically see that they needed to stop being neocons.

awake
12-09-2012, 06:39 PM
One Party, under god the state.

Anti-Neocon
12-09-2012, 06:49 PM
I like R.P. and most of his policies, as you can see from my postings. But I didn't stay home. I voted for Romney.
Many RP supporters said by staying home, or voting for RP anyway, the GOP would magically see that they needed to stop being neocons.
And how did voting for Romney make John Boehner any less of a douchebag?

Personally, I'm glad that Obama won, but do you think we'd be better off under Romney?

Until the neocons are purged from the GOP, liberty has no chance. I will continue voting Democratic in most cases.

QuickZ06
12-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Not sure if serious.....

idiom
12-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Paulbot 4 lyfe.

Its okay, I'm taking it back!

Occam's Banana
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM

The only thing more ridiculously absurd than this is the notion that anything would be the slightest bit different if Romney had won.