PDA

View Full Version : Panic 9-1-1: I Need You to Put the Gun Down WTF!

aGameOfThrones
12-09-2012, 02:30 PM
I just watched a few minutes of this show and all I can say about the first call is... WTF!!!!

It took 8 minutes for the police to get to the house while the dispatcher is telling the lady to put her gun down even though her attacker was closing in on her and her son. She got attacked and you can hear her fighting with the guy.

In San Jose, California, a single mother with a gun must decide whether to face her would-be rapist unarmed or risk being accidentally shot by police rushing to save her.

http://www.aetv.com/panic-9-1-1/episode-guide/season-1/#1

phill4paul
12-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I just watched a few minutes of this show and all I can say about the first call is... WTF!!!!

It took 8 minutes for the police to get to the house while the dispatcher is telling the lady to put her gun down even though her attacker was closing in on her and her son. She got attacked and you can hear her fighting with the guy.

I figured this would be another crap show.

In San Jose, California, a single mother with a gun must decide whether to face her would-be rapist unarmed or risk being accidentally shot by police rushing to save her.

Why are these the only choices? How about kill the rapist with the gun? Seems simple enough.

liberty2897
12-09-2012, 03:03 PM

If you call the police after being assaulted, you could end up being stripped and thrown in a cell for several hours...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bXh1fBiL0k

kcchiefs6465
12-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Why are these the only choices? How about kill the rapist with the gun? Seems simple enough.
You'd think.

KCIndy
12-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Lesson to learn: Shoot the S.O.B. first, then call the cops if there's no other way to dispose of the body.

aGameOfThrones
12-09-2012, 04:56 PM
What's the point of having a gun if you're going to call someone to ask for permission to use it when you need it the most?

Dr.3D
12-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Lesson to learn: Shoot the S.O.B. first, then call the cops if there's no other way to dispose of the body.
Just the way to do it. The police are only good for after the fact. Shoot the bastard first and then call the cops to dispose of the body.

Tod
12-09-2012, 05:03 PM
That's one dispatcher that needs to serve time in prison.