PDA

View Full Version : WI-Remember that Milwaukee cop that punched a woman in the face?

Anti Federalist
12-07-2012, 10:29 PM
He'll keep his job.

Milwaukee Police Officer Richard Schoen punches woman, fired and then re-hired

12:39 PM, Dec 5, 2012

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/285624/58/Officer-punches-woman-fired-and-then-re-hired

A Milwaukee police officer fired for punching a female suspect will get his job back.

Officer Richard Schoen was let go after this dashcam video surfaced of him punching a handcuffed woman he arrested in May.

The Milwaukee police chief said it was clear Schoen had lost control and was using excessive force.

Schoen appealed, saying he punched the woman because he was afraid she would bite or spit on him.

Monday, the Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission overturned the firing.

Schoen said he's learned his lesson.

"I learned that I gotta fall back on my training, I gotta be more professional. I still feel like it was somewhat justified, but that's up for other people to decide."

The Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission gave Schoen a 60-day unpaid suspension.

liberty2897
12-07-2012, 10:37 PM
"I learned that I gotta fall back on my training, I gotta be more professional. I still feel like it was somewhat justified, but that's up for other people to decide."

What I learned... I can go to work and punch someone in the face 20 times because I think they might spit on me... I'll keep my job. I gotta be more ..uh professional.

aGameOfThrones
12-07-2012, 10:39 PM

Next time... Turn off your camera.

tod evans
12-08-2012, 05:01 AM
The ruling class excuses another of the enforcer class who was stupid enough to get caught...

There are still more of us then there is of them.................For now.