PDA

View Full Version : DeMint takes parting shot at Boehner

qh4dotcom
12-07-2012, 09:50 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/271579-demint-sends-parting-shot-at-boehner

“I’m not with Boehner,” DeMint said on CNN’s "The Situation Room." “This government doesn’t need any more money, this country needs less government.”

“Speaker Boehner’s $800 billion tax hike will destroy American jobs and allow politicians in Washington to spend even more, while not reducing our $16 trillion debt by a single penny,” he said in a statement. “If neither party leadership is going to put forward a serious plan to balance the budget and pay down the debt, we should end this charade.”

Anti Federalist
12-07-2012, 10:13 PM
“If neither party leadership is going to put forward a serious plan to balance the budget and pay down the debt, we should end this charade.”

Can't argue with that.

Circle Jerk.

Charade.

Cluster Fuck.

They all apply.

BSU kid
12-07-2012, 10:16 PM
As Ron Paul said...there is no difference between these parties.

Matt Collins
12-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I am wondering what he means? Does he mean the Union should dissolve? Does he mean that the GOP and DNC should merge? What was he referring to?

Anti Federalist
12-07-2012, 10:37 PM
I am wondering what he means? Does he mean the Union should dissolve? Does he mean that the GOP and DNC should merge? What was he referring to?

Should????

LibertyEagle
12-07-2012, 10:39 PM

He might have meant to end the charade that either party intends to pay down the debt. Because we know they are not and have no intentions to ever do so.

AJ Antimony
12-07-2012, 10:53 PM

Probable translation: "These clowns aren't serious at all about addressing the national debt, so they should stop pretending like they are. All they are talking about is tax hikes on the wealthy so instead of calling it the fiscal cliff, they should call it... tax hikes on the wealthy."

HOLLYWOOD
12-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Replace name Kashkari with name John Boehner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evpFtFfPWP8