PDA

View Full Version : Cops Pulling Over Cops!

RobHino
12-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Cops pulling over cops is fun to watch! (http://www.dailypaul.com/265586/cops-pulling-over-other-cops-who-think-theyre-above-the-law) We need more of this!

From one of the videos:

Sheriff: But I'm the County Sheriff...
Traffic Cop: Then you should know how this works...

:)

AGRP
12-07-2012, 12:49 PM
It took a woman to do a "mans job." Good for her.

AFPVet
12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Professional courtesy doesn't always apply... I know. I've been let go for speed by some and one wrote me up for it while I was a cop. I had the ticket thrown out in court through an infraction deferral program though.

satchelmcqueen
12-07-2012, 08:44 PM
nice video

HOLLYWOOD
12-07-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't know... the state of the nation and TPTB,,, it's like I almost want everyone to get a pass.

I think of George Carlin: "Obedient Workers... Obedient Workers, just smart enough to press the buttons and do the paperwork... And dumb enough to accept the shittier pay, loss of overtime, and now they're coming for your retirement money."

Normally it was show your badge, GOV ID, or tell your story and you were on your way with a warning.

What government is doing now, is systematically removing the humanitarian interface between people... turning people on people... class of class... state vs proletariat... human engineering a machine out of the individual. Amazing how far it has come the past 10 years and the Serfs are still stuck to the reality TV and XBOX's.

[End Rant]

LibForestPaul
12-07-2012, 09:09 PM
After watching this, seeing them eat their own, people need to learn how to deal with power tripping nuts. WOW...scary...