PDA

View Full Version : Call To Action

zaphod2016
11-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Howdy.

Short version: I am going to purchase an ad in my local paper to help support the Ron Paul campaign, and the TeaParty'07 effort. I want to encourage others to do the same. Please hear me out, and help me to spread the word:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_CALL_TO_ACTION

I have been extremely busy these past few months, so I haven't had time to give this board much attention. I saw a thread a few weeks ago where someone was going to run a full-page ad in the paper, but I cannot find it now. Does anyone have a link?

You inspired me to buy an ad of my own. In fact, I think all supporters need to buy an ad between now and the Tea Party. I would like to use your ad: a picture of the "Founding Fathers" and how they "warned us". I think this is a great ad, and I'd like to run it down in Florida Today.

Please help me contact the creator of this ad.

Please help me spread the word on Digg. My blog is 100% ad-free. I am not baiting for traffic, I am just gung-ho for Dr. Paul. In fact, I've already donated the max allowed by an individual, and for my wife, so I needed a new way to support the campaign. I was going to send a contribution in from my dog, but I don't want to associate the campaign with anything shady, no matter how trivial. I figure the campaign spends the money on ads anyway, so I can cut out the middle man and try to get other to donate instead.

After today's Zogby poll, I am psyched! We're going to win! America is still a Democracy! Will wonders never cease?

USA! USA! USA!

Your pal,

Zap

hawkeyenick
11-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Howdy.

Short version: I am going to purchase an ad in my local paper to help support the Ron Paul campaign, and the TeaParty'07 effort. I want to encourage others to do the same. Please hear me out, and help me to spread the word:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_CALL_TO_ACTION

I have been extremely busy these past few months, so I haven't had time to give this board much attention. I saw a thread a few weeks ago where someone was going to run a full-page ad in the paper, but I cannot find it now. Does anyone have a link?

You inspired me to buy an ad of my own. In fact, I think all supporters need to buy an ad between now and the Tea Party. I would like to use your ad: a picture of the "Founding Fathers" and how they "warned us". I think this is a great ad, and I'd like to run it down in Florida Today.

Please help me contact the creator of this ad.

Please help me spread the word on Digg. My blog is 100% ad-free. I am not baiting for traffic, I am just gung-ho for Dr. Paul. In fact, I've already donated the max allowed by an individual, and for my wife, so I needed a new way to support the campaign. I was going to send a contribution in from my dog, but I don't want to associate the campaign with anything shady, no matter how trivial. I figure the campaign spends the money on ads anyway, so I can cut out the middle man and try to get other to donate instead.

After today's Zogby poll, I am psyched! We're going to win! America is still a Democracy! Will wonders never cease?

USA! USA! USA!

Your pal,

Zap

Actually, America is not a democracy...but point taken

sirachman
11-21-2007, 12:12 AM
hehe. Restore the Republic!

dircha
11-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Do you mean the USA Today ad?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=37965

I believe it was created by a user named: llepard

zaphod2016
11-21-2007, 04:05 AM
:eek: Yes, we are indeed a Republic, to which our flag stands. Please forgive a faux pas.

Also: that is exactly the ad I've been looking for. Thanks for the help!