PDA

View Full Version : Sandy bill without spending cuts gaining support of House GOP

itshappening
12-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Big spending Boehner strikes again: Is there a spending bill this man doesn't like? Is there a cut he will ever make?

-
Passage of a Hurricane Sandy supplemental spending bill this month appears more likely following a meeting on Thursday between Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.).

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said on Thursday that Boehner indicated to Christie that offsets, or dollar-for-dollar spending cuts, are not going to be a big issue.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropriations/271515-boehner-said-to-support-sandy-bill-without-spending-cuts

HOLLYWOOD
12-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Big spending Boehner strikes again: They have to have some dirt on John Boehner. It has to be very bad, this guy is rubber stamping everything the State Apparatus throws at him. GESUS, are their pics of him in Pelosi's underwear or what? I think in the long run, we know John Boehner is own by TPTB. When he conjured-up that BS Libyan bill to Kill Dennis Kucinich's Peace Bill, we knew there are greater powers controlling even the speaker of the house.

itshappening
12-06-2012, 06:23 PM
The democrats want $80bn package. what on earth costs 80 billion? I suspect a lot of this is just going to be pork.

And it's 80 billion on the credit card. Boehner is spending like a drunken sailor.

HOLLYWOOD
12-06-2012, 06:26 PM
The democrats want $80bn package. what on earth costs 80 billion? I suspect a lot of this is just going to be pork.

And it's 80 billion on the credit card. Boehner is spending like a drunken sailor.Does he know something we don't know? This is very unusual behavior... is Nibiru going to hit or what?