PDA

View Full Version : Today's Goal - Beat Fred!

Menthol Patch
11-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I would like to congratulate all of you on the THIRD BEST FUNDRAISING DAY so far in the campaign! You the supporters of true freedom, liberty, peace, and small government MADE IT HAPPEN!

Today Fred Thompson is having a campaign of his own. He is having a "Fred's Giving Day" in order to try and mimic the financial success of Ron Paul's campaign. I suggest that today's goal should be to BEAT FRED COMPLETELY by raising OVER $250,000 and OUTDOING yesterday's AMAZING effort!

http://www. fredsgivingday.com/

I know we can achieve this goal. It will not only let the world know that no other Republican candidate can duplicate Ron Paul's grassroot success, but will also help contribute towards VICTORY in the early primary states of Iowa and New Hampshire!

The good news is that we have a great head start RIGHT NOW! As I speak we have already raised $7,500 dollars and it is only 12:50AM!

I urge you to enhance and broaden our reputation as the STRONGEST grassroots support base on the internet by BEATING FRED!

Thank you!

Ethek
11-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Gonna be tough. No real time graph.

ClayTrainor
11-20-2007, 11:55 PM
awesome... lets kick his ass!

gotta love the slogan

"Giving thanks that there is a real conservative choice in 2008"

LMFAO

James R
11-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah we can beat Fred today, like we beat Huck yesterday. But, who will we try to beat tomorrow?

yoshimaroka
11-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Get past $9 million today. $133k needed.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Yeah we can beat Fred today, like we beat Huck yesterday. But, who will we try to beat tomorrow?

Tomorrow is another day. Lets try and focus on beating FRED today and raising at least $250,000 dollars!

bbartlog
11-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Not even any way to track Fred's donations as far as I can tell. Based on the number of pledges at his site I'd say he's headed for an Obama-style fizzle, but we'll never know. I don't think it's worth caring much about this, though it can certainly be added to the list of failed attempts to duplicate our one-day effort...

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Not even any way to track Fred's donations as far as I can tell. Based on the number of pledges at his site I'd say he's headed for an Obama-style fizzle, but we'll never know. I don't think it's worth caring much about this, though it can certainly be added to the list of failed attempts to duplicate our one-day effort...

The fact of the matter is we need to have an awesome fundraising day to stomp out any free publicity he may get from his effort.

hawkeyenick
11-21-2007, 12:03 AM
the less we pay attention to it, the quicker it goes away

john_anderson_ii
11-21-2007, 12:05 AM
Is there a counter for FT somewhere?

aroberso
11-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Get past $9 million today. $133k needed.

I like this target!! Can't wait to see the flip over $9M!

Cindy
11-21-2007, 12:27 AM
The fact of the matter is we need to have an awesome fundraising day to stomp out any free publicity he may get from his effort.

What can they report if no one knows what he raised? He has no counter. Thompson himself probably doesn't even care about it.

amonasro
11-21-2007, 12:31 AM
I'd say he's headed for an Obama-style fizzle

Bingo. At least Huck has some grassroots support. Today proved that. I'm pretty sure Fred has even less.

Rusty John
11-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Another way to grab attention without spending money is the National Canvassing Weekend idea- having as many Paul supporters canvass their neighborhoods on the weekend of December1st and 2nd- each Paul supporter hits 200 houses in their neighborhood. This is the anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to giveup her seat on the bus and the anniversary of John Brown's hanging...lol. Also the anniversary of Enron declaring bankruptcy. If we can get 40,000 supporters out for a couple ofhours each during the weekend that'd be 8 million households reached and that many more possible contributors for the Tea Party. It doesn't have to be anything fancy- just going door-to-door and handing out Slim Jims.

By the time this is over,Glenn Beck and the NeoCons will have labeled Rosa Parks a terrorist....lol.

hillertexas
11-21-2007, 12:56 AM
http://www.blogsforfredthompson.com/help-spread-word-freds-giving-day

weatherbill
11-21-2007, 12:59 AM
fred's web site doesn't even have a dollar tally as the donations come in. I think they are afraid to put it on the web site..........LOL..........quite embarassing it would turn out to be.....LOL.........come on fred.....do it.....we want to see the awsome $20,000 you're gonna get today......LOL

austin356
11-21-2007, 01:06 AM
Austin Wilkes,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T134022-102927112

austin356
11-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Austin Wilkes,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

T134022-102927112

Someone match me NOW!!!

garrettwombat
11-21-2007, 01:11 AM
there are are these people that live not to far from my house that had fred thompson over for dinner.. private evening i guess? about 20 people came to the dinner...
and so we had a ron paul sign waving across the street from there driveway, haha...
when fred thompson loses the republican nomination im going to stick a big sign in there yard that says "Money well Spent!"

the same way i feel about his money bomb...

francisco
11-21-2007, 01:12 AM
http://www.blogsforfredthompson.com/help-spread-word-freds-giving-day

That's a very nice compilation of talk show phone numbers! Assuming they are accurate, I am sure they will come in handy someday, so I copied them into a word file.

Steal shamelessly!

Here they are, so you don't have to give a Fred site the hit.

Rush Limbaugh Show
Rush Limbaugh (Getting through to RUSH would be HUGE!)
1-800-282-2882 (over 22 million listeners daily!)
M-F, 12pm - 3pm ET

Sean Hannity Show
Sean Hannity (second only to El Rushbo in ratings. HUGE!)
1-800-941-7326
M-F, 3pm - 6pm ET

Mark Levin Show
Mark Levin
1-877-381-3811
M-F, 6pm - 8pm ET

Laura Ingraham Show
Laura Ingraham
1-800-449-8255
M-F, 9am - 12pm ET

Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly
Bill O'Reilly
1-877-9-NO-SPIN
M-F, 12pm - 2pm ET

Neal Boortz Show
Neal Boortz
1-877-310-2100
M-F, 8:30am - 1pm ET

Bill Bennett's Morning in America
Bill Bennett
1-866-680-6464
M-F, 6am - 9am ET

Common Sense Radio With Ollie North
Oliver North
1-888-99-NORTH
M-F, 2pm - 5pm ET

The Dennis Prager Show
Dennis Prager
1-877-243-7776
M-F, 9am - 12pm PT

Glenn Beck Show
Glenn Beck
1-888-727-BECK
M-F, 9am - 12pm ET

Hugh Hewitt Show
Hugh Hewitt
1-800-520-1234
M-F, 3pm - 6pm ET

Lars Larson Show
Lars Larson
1-866-509-LARS
M-F, 11am - 3pm PT

Michael Reagan Show
Michael Reagan
1-800-468-MIKE
M-F, 6pm - 9pm ET

Michael Savage Show
Michael Savage
1-800-449-8255
M-F, 6pm - 9pm ET

Tidewise
11-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Fred won't raise more than $10K. Guaransballbearin's.

Oliver
11-21-2007, 01:29 AM
Fred won't raise more than $10K. Guaransballbearin's.

When and especially how do we know what he raised today?
Are there open records somewhere concerning the raised and
spent money? :confused:

Richandler
11-21-2007, 01:45 AM
Do it! And the next day we are saying **** you Frank!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 02:26 AM
Lets keep donating like crazy!

Lets show that on a day when a "mainstream" candidate can't raise 20K we can raise TEN TIMES as much!

jake
11-21-2007, 02:28 AM
the rally for freedom has begun

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 02:34 AM
I agree. The problem is that we don't know what Fred is raising. So the only way to beat him is to donate.

This is someone regarded as a Front Runner Candidate. Imagine how embarrassing this will be for him if we blow him out of the water today, on a day that was an organized effort.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 02:36 AM
I agree. The problem is that we don't know what Fred is raising. So the only way to beat him is to donate.

This is someone regarded as a Front Runner Candidate. Imagine how embarrassing this will be for him if we blow him out of the water today, on a day that was an organized effort.

Yes, the only way to beat him is to donate like crazy!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 02:41 AM
We are WAY ahead of where we were yesterday.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/yesterday_vs_today_line.png

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 02:48 AM
bump

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 02:53 AM
I think this is the solution to the dilemma between our set Boston Tea Party Fundraiser on December 16th and the Campaign Email that was sent out yesterday asking us to donate before then.

We do both.

We counter these Money Bombs from the competition with Mini Bombs of our own. Our Mini Bombs beat their Organized Money Bombs, which I find hysterical.

But we raised $250,000 yesterday, and we need to do the same today to blow Thompson's out of the water.

Then we concentrate on Romney's Money Bomb on December 7th.

Then we have ours on the 16th, which will be the Mother of All Money Bombs.

Voice
11-21-2007, 02:54 AM
I think this is the solution to the December 16th and Campaign Email that was sent out yesterday asking us to donate now.

We do both.

We counter these Money Bombs from the competition with Mini Bombs of our own. Our Mini Bombs beat their Organized Money Bombs, which I find hysterical.

But we raised $250,000 yesterday, and we need to do the same today to blow Thompson's out of the water.

This, my friend, is the path to burn-out.

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 02:56 AM

$250,000 on each of these days won't burn us out. Full Out Money Bombs will, but not these mini bombs, imo.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 02:57 AM

The fact of the matter remains that a few weeks ago the campaign said only 2% of people were maxed out. I also remember them saying that we had 20,000 first time donations on the 5th.

Perry
11-21-2007, 02:58 AM
I don't see any tracking info for the Fred grassroots push. This makes me a little skeptical.
There are many ways to cheat here to get attention.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 03:00 AM
If you are accusing me of being a Fred supporter I am not.

I think it is vitally important that we blow all other candidates fundraising efforts out of the water!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 03:18 AM
We are up to $23,254 already!

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/yesterday_vs_today_line.png

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Know your enemy...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/98/Fredkruegermoviefirst.png/250px-Fredkruegermoviefirst.png

TheEvilDetector
11-21-2007, 03:31 AM
Know your enemy...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/98/Fredkruegermoviefirst.png/250px-Fredkruegermoviefirst.png

Hehehehe and an actor too!! Brilliant!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Who is willing to make a donation to beat Fred and out do yesterday's total?

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 04:07 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 04:11 AM
Here are SEVEN REASONS why you should make a donation to support Ron Paul and beat Fred!

1) Ron Paul desires to tremendously reduce the size, cost, and power of the federal government. He is the only candidate that would strive to make the federal government abide by the constitution so that the IRS and income tax can be abolished and replaced with nothing! This means no flat tax and no huge national sales tax!

2) Ron Paul is the only non-interventionist candidate. He is the only candidate that would bring all of our troops home from around the world immediately. Other candidates support an aggressive foreign policy that offends other nations. Ron Paul on the other hand desires a foreign policy that encourages trade, commerce, tourism, diplomacy, and peace!

3) Ron Paul is the only candidate that desires to end the war on drugs. As a medical doctor he has witnessed first hand the horrors that have resulted from the drug war. He is fully aware of the dangerous black market and violent activity that is a direct result of the prohibition of drugs. Also, unlike all the other candidates he also has the courage to stand up for your right to control what you put into your own body.

4) Ron Paul is the only candidate to boldly oppose the unconstitutional banking cartel that is called the Federal Reserve system. He also opposes the printing of money from thin air (backed by nothing) that results in high inflation. Unlike other candidates he is bold enough to give this dreadful result of the Federal Reserve system a name: the Inflation Tax!

5) Ron Paul is the only candidate that defends the national sovereignty of the USA from those that want to take it away. He is the only candidate that opposes the relinquishing of authority of our nation to the United Nation, the proposed North American Union, and other globalist organizations. Unlike a few other candidates who recognize the danger of illegal immigration he recognizes additional threats as well!

6) Ron Paul is the only candidate that opposes forced participation in the social security system. He wants to allow younger people to invest their money for their future or retirement how they see fit! However, by reducing the size and cost of government in many other areas (so that the federal government once again abides by the constitution) those currently that depend on social security or are heavily invested in the system can be taken care of so that no one is left in the cold.

7) Ron Paul is the only candidate who defends the Bill of Rights totally and completely. He opposes violations of the right to bare arms, voted against the Patriot Act, defends your right to privacy, opposes censorship in all forms, and has fought for years to defend the constitution.

ClayTrainor
11-21-2007, 04:19 AM
Here are SEVEN REASONS why you should make a donation to support Ron Paul and beat Fred!

1) Ron Paul desires to tremendously reduce the size, cost, and power of the federal government. He is the only candidate that would strive to make the federal government abide by the constitution so that the IRS and income tax can be abolished and replaced with nothing! This means no flat tax and no huge national sales tax!

2) Ron Paul is the only non-interventionist candidate. He is the only candidate that would bring all of our troops home from around the world immediately. Other candidates support an aggressive foreign policy that offends other nations. Ron Paul on the other hand desires a foreign policy that encourages trade, commerce, tourism, diplomacy, and peace!

3) Ron Paul is the only candidate that desires to end the war on drugs. As a medical doctor he has witnessed first hand the horrors that have resulted from the drug war. He is fully aware of the dangerous black market and violent activity that is a direct result of the prohibition of drugs. Also, unlike all the other candidates he also has the courage to stand up for your right to control what you put into your own body.

4) Ron Paul is the only candidate to boldly oppose the unconstitutional banking cartel that is called the Federal Reserve system. He also opposes the printing of money from thin air (backed by nothing) that results in high inflation. Unlike other candidates he is bold enough to give this dreadful result of the Federal Reserve system a name: the Inflation Tax!

5) Ron Paul is the only candidate that defends the national sovereignty of the USA from those that want to take it away. He is the only candidate that opposes the relinquishing of authority of our nation to the United Nation, the proposed North American Union, and other globalist organizations. Unlike a few other candidates who recognize the danger of illegal immigration he recognizes additional threats as well!

6) Ron Paul is the only candidate that opposes forced participation in the social security system. He wants to allow younger people to invest their money for their future or retirement how they see fit! However, by reducing the size and cost of government in many other areas (so that the federal government once again abides by the constitution) those currently that depend on social security or are heavily invested in the system can be taken care of so that no one is left in the cold.

7) Ron Paul is the only candidate who defends the Bill of Rights totally and completely. He opposes violations of the right to bare arms, voted against the Patriot Act, defends your right to privacy, opposes censorship in all forms, and has fought for years to defend the constitution.

phenomenal post man!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 04:33 AM
phenomenal post man!

Thanks!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 04:48 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 05:21 AM
We are almost up to $30,000 dollars already!

Who will make a donation to support Ron Paul and beat Fred?

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 05:46 AM
bump

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm donating today, but I'm making sure I'll have $100 for Tea Party '07. After all, I pledged I would :p

Other than that, I'll be giving it all I've got.

Stealth4
11-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Menthol - you are really annoying.

you bumping this on the forum will only reach so many people - many of whom have already thought out their donations so your preaching to the choir, any in my case, pissing them off.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm donating today, but I'm making sure I'll have $100 for Tea Party '07. After all, I pledged I would :p

Other than that, I'll be giving it all I've got.

Thanks for being willing to donate!

SpicyItalian739
11-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Menthol - you are really annoying.

you bumping this on the forum will only reach so many people - many of whom have already thought out their donations so your preaching to the choir, any in my case, pissing them off.

Sir, if I may interject - your logic is flawed.

I have seen this thread throughout the night and just now decided I can stretch some more money out of my savings because this thread kept popping up.

Do you buy a pizza every time you get pizza coupons in the mail???? NO!

But eventually you will.

Tone down the attacks on other supporters please. Even the people on the Huckabee forums seem to think that we are imploding because of how we attack each other anymore.

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks for being willing to donate!

Whatever it takes, right? I figure I'm paying a lot now, but it'll work out if the IRS is abolished in 2009 thanks to President Paul...

We do need to out-raise every other candidate's money bomb attempts. That is crucial.

Although, the one for Fred gives me chills. There's no transparancy as to how much they're raising, such as a donation bar, correct? This can easily be manipulated/cheated.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Whatever it takes, right? I figure I'm paying a lot now, but it'll work out if the IRS is abolished in 2009 thanks to President Paul...

We do need to out-raise every other candidate's money bomb attempts. That is crucial.

Although, the one for Fred gives me chills. There's no transparancy as to how much they're raising, such as a donation bar, correct? This can easily be manipulated/cheated.

That is right. We don't know how much Fred is raising. He could announce a huge figure and no one would know the difference. That is why we need to donate like crazy today!

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 06:55 AM
I was going to just plain donate today, but I think I might buy 500 bumper stickers from ronpaul2008store.com instead. it counts as a donation, but while not as much of one, 500 cars sporting the name will do just as well.

Sandra
11-21-2007, 07:08 AM
How can someone register just a couple of weeks ago and be a senior member?

Voice
11-21-2007, 07:09 AM
it's a dark secret, Sandra.

Sandra
11-21-2007, 07:11 AM
Menthol, burnout is guaranteed seeing your pushing the same only a few hours later.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Menthol, burnout is guaranteed seeing your pushing the same only a few hours later.

No, it is not.

Only 2% of those who have donated are maxed out!

We had 20,000 FIRST TIME CONTRIBUTORS on the 5th!

The campaign is growing each and every day!

There is no reason we cannot raise 250K to surpass yesterday and beat Fred!

Sandra
11-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Menthol Patch, tell me you're kidding on the "maxed out" comment. Where are you getting official figures to get percentage points?

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm not kidding!

The OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN told us after Nov. 5th that only 2% of those that have donated are maxed out. Also, they told us over 20,000 people who donated were first time contributors. Please realize that a LOT of people who donate are LURKERS who have never made a post here.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 07:36 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 09:34 AM
We are up to 46K already!

Lets keep this going!

We need to raise at least 250K today!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 09:38 AM
We are almost at 50,000 dollars!

There is no reason we can't raise more money today than yesterday!

NinjaPirate
11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
How can someone register just a couple of weeks ago and be a senior member?

100 posts = Senior Member. There's very little challenge to get the title. ;)

NinjaPirate
11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
We are up to 46K already!

Lets keep this going!

We need to raise at least 250K today!

I'll be happy to see us break $9mil.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Who here is willing to push us over 50K?

Matthew Zak
11-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm tapped out -- but I'll bump for free.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:06 AM
We just hit 50K!

jumpyg1258
11-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Is there a counter for FT somewhere?

Yea but it is really slow... Just like Fred Thompson! :D

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Can someone go to the Fred site, register, and tell us how much they have raised so far?

http://www.fred08.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fRaiseFunds%2fFundraise.asp x

Elijah
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Another way to grab attention without spending money is the National Canvassing Weekend idea- having as many Paul supporters canvass their neighborhoods on the weekend of December1st and 2nd- each Paul supporter hits 200 houses in their neighborhood. This is the anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to giveup her seat on the bus and the anniversary of John Brown's hanging...lol. Also the anniversary of Enron declaring bankruptcy. If we can get 40,000 supporters out for a couple ofhours each during the weekend that'd be 8 million households reached and that many more possible contributors for the Tea Party. It doesn't have to be anything fancy- just going door-to-door and handing out Slim Jims.

By the time this is over,Glenn Beck and the NeoCons will have labeled Rosa Parks a terrorist....lol.

Great idea!! Saturday will be my second day canvassing and this weekend will be my 3rd total so I will be much better at it by then as well.

kylejack
11-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Can someone go to the Fred site, register, and tell us how much they have raised so far?

No counter.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm concerned that Fred might surprise us by raising more than we expect.

hillertexas
11-21-2007, 10:22 AM

Wow...info is few and far between over there.

From Fred forums:
Comment by Rich De Graaf (78)
2007-11-21 10:37:48
Sean, please let us know how we did today. Be it $5,000 or 5 million. I don’t care about how much was pledged, I care about how much was received. You can’t spend a pledge.

I made mine, have you made yours?

Report Comment
Reply to this comment
Comment by John Krupa (399)
2007-11-21 10:55:28
I agree. Our Thanksgiving day gift back from Fred’s team could be a tally of what we raised today. We would all enjoy our turkey a lot more knowing that our fund drive was a tremendous success.

I have given 3 times already today, it’s addictive!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:25 AM
One person on the Fred forum just said,

"I maxed out my credit card for Fred !

This thing's going nuclear...I'm tellin' ya !

Go Fred !"

liberatenyc
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $500.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T134377-103007597

Project Code:
AVERYK

hocaltar
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Who is Fred Thompson?

kylejack
11-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Who is Fred Thompson?

District Attorney Arthur Branch

Libertarian
11-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $500.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

YEAH!!! That's more like it! :D

Oliver
11-21-2007, 10:29 AM
That is right. We don't know how much Fred is raising. He could announce a huge figure and no one would know the difference. That is why we need to donate like crazy today!

BS. No one cares about Fred's moneybomb - not even the Fred supporters - according
to the seventy-something pledges he had, we already made ten times more money
today then Fred would make in three "giving days".

:D

promagma
11-21-2007, 10:30 AM
I think this is the solution to the dilemma between our set Boston Tea Party Fundraiser on December 16th and the Campaign Email that was sent out yesterday asking us to donate before then.

We do both.

I like this idea. Don't burn yourself out, but everyone could give at least $5 or $10 today and Dec. 7th.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
We cannot let him win! Look at the poll they are using. They are calling us Libtards!

How big of a margin will Fred win by?

60% for Fred 40% for libtard 1 2.17%
70% for Fred 30% for libtard 2 4.35%
90% for Fred 10% for Libtard 1 2.17%
103% for Fred 8% for Libtard 20 43.48%
Why are we even having an election? Fred won. 11 23.91%
Ron Paul will win - IP recorded, DHS alerted, letter from Ted 18 39.13%

They are slandering and attacking us on this forum.

We must make sure we OBLITERATE their fundraising day!

Perry
11-21-2007, 10:34 AM
How are they keeping track of Fred's money?

kylejack
11-21-2007, 10:36 AM
How are they keeping track of Fred's money?

They're hoping he'll release the data.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:36 AM
I think Fred's campaign is keeping that to themselves.

Wayne Hammond
11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey Menthol...

Man, at times I think you get a bit too excited and out-of-control, (forgetting to put your nicotine patch on, perhaps).

But I gotta say, you sure are rallying the troops on these anti-Huck and anti-Fred fund raising efforts. I have to hand it to you, I think your work on this is doing something.

As stated earlier, this is a perfect way to counter-attack Huck 'n' Fred, while responding positively to the HQ request for funds... and helping to break the $9 million mark today while we're at it.

Good job, dude. :)

Pride
11-21-2007, 10:39 AM

T134377-103007597

Project Code:
AVERYK

Very nice! Thank you :)

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey Menthol...

Man, at times I think you get a bit too excited and out-of-control, (forgetting to put your nicotine patch on, perhaps).

But I gotta say, you sure are rallying the troops on these anti-Huck and anti-Fred fund raising efforts. I have to hand it to you, I think your work on this is doing something.

As stated earlier, this is a perfect way to counter-attack Huck 'n' Fred, while responding positively to the HQ request for funds... and helping to break the $9 million mark today while we're at it.

Good job, dude. :)

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm just determined to see Ron Paul win. By fundraising on the days of other candidates money bombs we can kill multiple birds with one stone! We can prove Ron Paul's supporters are the best at fundraising, prevent other candidates from gaining free publicity, gain publicity for ourselves, and give Ron Paul the money he needs to win NH and Iowa!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:48 AM

T134377-103007597

Project Code:
AVERYK

Thanks for the donation liberatenyc. You are a true patriot!

Is there anyone here that will match his donation?

Perry
11-21-2007, 10:50 AM

That's what I was afraid of. This is all for naught. For all we know Fred has 5 million saved up that he's going to dump into the bucket today. Paulites tracking this is a waste of time imho.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 10:55 AM
That's what I was afraid of. This is all for naught. For all we know Fred has 5 million saved up that he's going to dump into the bucket today. Paulites tracking this is a waste of time imho.

No, he can't do something that outrageous. Everyone would know it was not real.

However, lets say he collects 230K and Ron Paul's supporters only collect 250K. He could easily drop 30K in at the last moment.

kotetu
11-21-2007, 10:56 AM
My $50 is in for the day. I agree with the idea of keeping it steady. I will put in $50 every day until the 16th, when I will max out.

If every one of the 90k supporters put in about $2.50 a day, we'd have ~$250k days, ~$7.5m months, and ~$22.5m quarters.

$2.50 a day = $75 a month. not too bad, right? :)

Falseflagop
11-21-2007, 11:01 AM
FRED has NO SUPPORT, any support is Phatnom support created by the likes of FAUX NEWS!!

When they show polls and FRED is a head of Dr. Paul you know its total BS!!

If they had real supprt they would be tranparent and show it ala RON PAUL. So if he gets any money it will be CORP money that they will split among some supporters showing they maxed out that is how they do it people!! There total donors will be like 50 while RP got 36K on Nov 5th !! Imagine on 12/16 the amount of donors see that is the tell tell sign!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 11:02 AM
The fact of the matter is that we need to show that when other candidates try to have money bombs we are NOT going to let them out fundraise us!

nullvalu
11-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Check this out - I just looked up the WHOIS info on the domain "fredsgivingday.com" and it's a private domain held by a service called DomainsByProxy.. can anyone say "astroturf"!!??

kylejack
11-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Check this out - I just looked up the WHOIS info on the domain "fredsgivingday.com" and it's a private domain held by a service called DomainsByProxy.. can anyone say "astroturf"!!??

I wouldn't be surprised.

Menthol Patch
FRED has NO SUPPORT, any support is Phatnom support created by the likes of FAUX NEWS!!

When they show polls and FRED is a head of Dr. Paul you know its total BS!!

If they had real supprt they would be tranparent and show it ala RON PAUL. So if he gets any money it will be CORP money that they will split among some supporters showing they maxed out that is how they do it people!! There total donors will be like 50 while RP got 36K on Nov 5th !! Imagine on 12/16 the amount of donors see that is the tell tell sign!

I agree he has no support.

However, he is a mainstream candidate made by the mainstream media. The only way to force the media to report about Ron Paul as a mainstream candidate is to FORCE them too!

I only know one way of doing this and that is by out fundraising every single other candidate every single time they have a fundraiser.

Ron LOL
Fred will get around to counting it at some point. You know, eventually. He's busy being lazy.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 11:12 AM
We are up to over 62K!

The momentum is building!

Lets make sure we show Fred that when anyone tries to do a fundraiser we are going to raise even more!

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Who else is willing to make a donation?

kotetu
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM
We are WAY ahead of where we were yesterday.

Let's keep it up! I want to hit that $250k with time to spare.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Let's keep it up! I want to hit that $250k with time to spare.

I agree! Lets all keep on donating.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 11:36 AM

No fun in it if they don't. Also no fun if you can not watch a counter for it.

If they wanted to keep the rest a secret, they could've put up a counting widget just for one days totals to show.

I think their HQ just doesn't care about anything grassrootsie happening with their campaign. Fred is a television star after all, who was top tier before he even declared. What does he need grassroots for?

What Fred needs is a pulse. His supporters can't buy him that.

freedom_junkie
11-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Well, just a lil reminder to all. Obama had a fundraiser November 16th as well and raised 4,600. Goal was 1 million. They try like heck and can't get it going. They all have lobbyists send them $$ not the people. Obama supporters say well, the lobbyists have the money, let them donate. Ron Paul supporters know that we are the campaign, no lobbyists, it's either all or nothing.

Menthol Patch
11-21-2007, 12:11 PM
We just passed 70K!

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 03:18 PM
bump.

weatherbill
11-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I can;t find any numbers on fred thompson's page....... I guess he's too embarrased to post it....LOL

Paulitician
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Not really. Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee are the only transperant ones. Why whould Fred's site post a live counter went it has nothing to do with the official campaign? It's just a grassroots effort, and they'll probably only mention it if it's super sucessful or something. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until the FEC Q4 reports come out.

kotetu
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
$50k to $9million!

Midnight77
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Can't wait to hear the news from the Thompson campaign how much they raised today. If they were doing well, you would think they would post it.

After this, it's Mitt Romney on December 7th.

weatherbill
11-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Fred Heads won't ever clear $200 grand........they might not even clear $100grand

reaver
11-21-2007, 04:21 PM
On the football message board i frequent there is a call for donations to the guy. He speaks very poorly of Romney, Giuliani, Huckabee, and McCain. But... thats all he is willing to talk about- he won't talk about milk even though he is from wisconsin.

runderwo
11-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Well, just a lil reminder to all. Obama had a fundraiser November 16th as well and raised 4,600. Goal was 1 million. They try like heck and can't get it going. They all have lobbyists send them $$ not the people. Obama supporters say well, the lobbyists have the money, let them donate. Ron Paul supporters know that we are the campaign, no lobbyists, it's either all or nothing.

Um, don't you mean he got 4600 donations and actually raised 435K? That's what I read.

Mark37snj
11-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Um, don't you mean he got 4600 donations and actually raised 435K? That's what I read.

NO, Obama had less than 70 donations for 4,600.00.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 06:42 PM
NO, Obama had less than 70 donations for 4,600.00.

That is correct. I saw that on his webs-ite shortly after 12 midnight before they took it down.

It was 64 doners I believe.

Stoli
11-21-2007, 07:46 PM
23 people online at Fred Flintstones Giving Day. Huge following the MMM will say!!

kotetu
11-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Can we get 33k more in 3 hours? :D $9 million has a sweet ring to it!

Mandrik
11-21-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

Lets just pretend Fred is Huck, and the green is Fred's, not ours. By that nonsense logic, we're down $55k. Lets go people!

angelatc
11-24-2007, 02:54 AM
http://www.fredsgivingday.com/

Site off-line
Thank you to all of those who supported Fred's Giving Day. :)

To all the decent Ron Paul supporters out there, my apologies for what I am about to say. This does not pertain to you.

A special shout out to all the Paul supporters who littered this site with phony pledges and racist e-mail addresses. Of all the supporters of different candidates out there, it was only you guys who took the time to make asses of yourselves. Only you.

Laugh now guys. Enjoy your moment.

My turn will come in a few months from now when Ron Paul's campaign is no more. You see, you can raise all the money in the world, but when you go around continually insulting and pissing off the hearts and minds that you need to win elections, you get nowhere!

That’s where you’ll be in a few months, and that’s just what you deserve.

Midnight77
11-24-2007, 02:58 AM
http://www.fredsgivingday.com/

Wow. Quite a statement from Lane.

ThePieSwindler
11-24-2007, 03:00 AM
Eek.. come on now, activity like that is completely counterproductive. Do SOMETHING productive for ron paul, piddling around on a Fred Thompson website is not that... blech.

ClayTrainor
11-24-2007, 03:00 AM
Wow. Quite a statement from Lane.

yea no kidding.

it is rude of us to do things like that tho... i gotta say, if what he says is true!

cien750hp
11-24-2007, 03:02 AM
whoa, wait
fake pledges?! so.. he had less than 100 pledges anyways right?
and then some of those were fake..

you damn ron paul supporters making them overestimate that he had a very small support base!

however, sending racist emails is not cool. Peace and love people, practice what you preach.
lets not get into the "do as i say not as i do" attitude like the rest of the campaigns

Midnight77
11-24-2007, 03:06 AM
whoa, wait
fake pledges?! so.. he had less than 100 pledges anyways right?
and then some of those were fake..

you damn ron paul supporters making them overestimate that he had a very small support base!

however, sending racist emails is not cool. Peace and love people, practice what you preach.
lets not get into the "do as i say not as i do" attitude like the rest of the campaigns

I think they only had 80 some pledges. So how many of them were Ron Paul supporters? And how much did Thompson actually take in this day?

It has to be extremely embarrassing whatever the total is. Because nobody is saying a word out of that camp.

Menthol Patch
11-24-2007, 03:20 AM
Site off-line
Thank you to all of those who supported Fred's Giving Day.

To all the decent Ron Paul supporters out there, my apologies for what I am about to say. This does not pertain to you.

A special shout out to all the Paul supporters who littered this site with phony pledges and racist e-mail addresses. Of all the supporters of different candidates out there, it was only you guys who took the time to make asses of yourselves. Only you.

My turn will come in a few months from now when Ron Paul's campaign is no more. You see, you can raise all the money in the world, but when you go around continually insulting and pissing off the hearts and minds that you need to win elections, you get nowhere!

That’s where you’ll be in a few months, and that’s just what you deserve.

I doubt the above even happened. All the other candidates LIE all the time to make us look bad. He is just upset that they did not raise hardly anything!

devil21
11-24-2007, 03:20 AM
I think it is clear that the message is a FAKE! Pulling the fake pledge thing (eventhough it just solidifies that Fred has even LESS support?!?) is bad but the racist thing is just assinine. It's a clear attempt to get people to look up the 1992 newsletter thing.

(For the record, Ron Paul did not author that newsletter, a staffer did.)

Menthol Patch
11-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Thank you to all of those who supported Fred's Giving Day.

That’s where you’ll be in a few months, and that’s just what you deserve.A special shout out to you:

STOP LYING SORE LOSER!

Midnight77
11-24-2007, 03:23 AM
I think it is clear that the message is a FAKE! Pulling the fake pledge thing (eventhough it just solidifies that Fred has even LESS support?!?) is bad but the racist thing is just assinine. It's a clear attempt to get people to look up the 1992 newsletter thing.

(For the record, Ron Paul did not author that newsletter, a staffer did.)

Agreed. We have a lot of enthusiastic supporters, who I wouldn't be surprised made a fake pledge or 2 (even though they only had 80 some total pledges), but nobody would do anything racist. I think Lane is pissed because they didn't raise anything.

For all we know, they were all Thompson supporters that just didn't donate, after seeing how few pledges they actually had.

BTW, isn't Lane a girl's name?