PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Huelskamp speaks on Purge: 'GOP will become permanent minority'

nobody's_hero
12-06-2012, 08:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcr681HxHA

I don't know much about this guy, but this is proof that standing your ground gets you attention. (don't go along with the flow, you blend in with the crowd)

Brett85
12-06-2012, 08:35 AM
He used to be my rep, and from my perspective he's pretty good. But for all of the people who even think that Rand is a "neocon" or a "sellout," you certainly won't like Tim any better. His voting record isn't as good as Rand's.

itshappening
12-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Of course it gets you attention but it pretty much ends your congressional career. How Ron Paul stayed on the Financial services committee all those years is beyond me. Tim will have to hope those back home appreciate his principles and then move up the Senate when Pat Roberts retires because that's the only way he will have any influence now within the congress.

HOLLYWOOD
12-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Of course it gets you attention but it pretty much ends your congressional career. How Ron Paul stayed on the Financial services committee all those years is beyond me. Tim will have to hope those back home appreciate his principles and then move up the Senate when Pat Roberts retires because that's the only way he will have any influence now within the congress.Still remember Barney Frank in that video "We Democrats treat Ron Paul better than the Republicans. Ron was senior to takeover the sub-committee and the Republicans eliminated the committee, so Ron wouldn't get the chairman" Wish I had that video.

It proves, there is only one party... party of power.

compromise
12-06-2012, 09:44 AM
But for all of the people who even think that Rand is a "neocon" or a "sellout," you certainly won't like Tim any better. His voting record isn't as good as Rand's.

These people are very loud, but very low in number. By mentioning them unnecessarily here, you are only helping their cause. The vast majority of people on this site are very supportive of Rand Paul.

Smart3
12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Awesome video.