PDA

View Full Version : What Would Ron Paul Say?

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
"if the treatment is wrong change it"
The Tea Party was wrong. I spoke against it and was attacked.
Now the camping is speaking against it and you guys are attacking them!!!!

Listen tot he words of a wise man.
change the treatment cause the diagnoses was incorrect.
Money needed NOW

allt he people telling you NOT to donate now are people working for the GOP and Hillary.
trust that.

this is an OFFICIAL EMAIL from the campaign saying everything I just said.

Fact is, we only have about two weeks to raise money for the early primaries.

If you wait a month from now to donate, your money will only be spent after Iowa caucus-goers and New Hampshire primary voters have made up their minds.

We are rapidly running out of time. The Iowa caucus is just 44 days away. New Hampshire is in 49 days. With so much ground to make up, we can't afford to waste a single day.

As a result, we are spending faster than the rate at which we are raising money. In October alone, we raised $2.8 million, but our campaign spent over $3.1 million.

We cannot afford to wait for bursts of press activity. What we need is sustained attention in the news. What better way to do this than by continuing to raise money at a rapid pace now? We need to keep our momentum going.

Help us win in New Hampshire, Iowa, South Carolina, and Nevada.

Make your most generous contribution as soon as you can: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate.

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008

p.s.
If you lock this thread too I lose faith in you Forum Mods.
You know what is at stake here.
http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/images/rpstheader.gif
We the people must spread the word.
Now dont censor truth.

JoshLowry
11-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Is this spam?

I'm going to donate on the 16th.

<3

UtahApocalypse
11-20-2007, 11:49 PM
I agree anyone not listening to the campaigns request or saying they are wrong are idiots and likely working against us.

Austin
11-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh, oh! Here's an idea.

Donate now. Donate on the 16th.

NewEnd
11-20-2007, 11:50 PM
YOu know, I hadn't read that argument before in one of the other 500 threads....

...no...

wait.....

I did

about a million times!!!

But THANK GOD you are here, to start one more thread, just in case I forgot!!!

I recommend you start another thread about it. Perhaps you can tell us in that one we need ot let go of our egos, and do as the campaign sauys, and remind us whty we are supporting Dr. Paul

Then, as a third thread on the subject, you shoudl try another unheard of argument tonight.... that we all need to calm down and act civil.... and donate money now!!!

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-20-2007, 11:50 PM
I agree anyone not listening to the campaigns request or saying they are wrong are idiots and likely working against us.

tons working against us and even Mods it seems.

calling this SPAM?

this is a plea to the only real people left on here.

the ones not working for the GOP, MSM and Hillary.

hawkeyenick
11-20-2007, 11:51 PM
the grassroots is doing much better than the official campaign, I say let trevor handle his business
the campaign is getting greedy, im sure ron is a little upset about it all

john_anderson_ii
11-20-2007, 11:53 PM
I think the OP is a little behind.

I think the majority of us have decided to do both. We are all capable of deciding for ourselves how to spend our own money, and I think we've all pretty much come to a decision one way, the other, or both ways.

OptionsTrader
11-20-2007, 11:54 PM
What Would Ron Paul Say?

He would probably say that he is grateful beyond words for what we have already donated and if we still have more to give, the sooner the better.

Original_Intent
11-21-2007, 12:07 AM
tons working against us and even Mods it seems.

calling this SPAM?

this is a plea to the only real people left on here.

the ones not working for the GOP, MSM and Hillary.

OK that calls for some smack down.

You freaking piece of crap. People who don't agree with your POV are not REAL PEOPLE now?

Listen punk and please listen good.

I have been following the career of Ron Paul for at least ten years, have subscribed to his Freedom Report, and have prayed for the opportunity to be able to support a man like this for President! I would be thrilled to have a man like this that I could support in my own congressional district.

So do not, repeat DO NOT come in here and accuse me of being MSM GOP or g-d damn Hillary supporter! If you want to know, I have been a member of the Constitution party and gladly registered GOP to support Ron Paul. I have been in contact with the national HQ of the Constituion Party since last spring encouraging them to back Ron Paul, which they have indicated officially that should he get the GOP nomination they very likely will do. I have also served on the National committee of the Independent American Party, have contacted their National Chairman Will Christensen who is a good personal friend and was pleased to discover that I didn't need to convert him to Ron Paul as he also is a very enthusiastic supporter.

So now that we have cleared the air on a couple of points, which in case you missed them are:

1. That I am an authentic Ron Paul supporter, and

2. That I am not some political noob who got involved in his first political campaign 3 months ago and suddenly think I know better than anyone else.

So in summary, you are entitled to your opinion. I think the campaign did a smart thing trying to get more money now as long as it does not undermine the Tea Party. If it does wreck the Tea Party then I have no question this email was a HUGE mistake.

And yeah I am getting a little testy as you people all seem to think you need your own private ^&% damn thread to repeat what has already been said on numerous threads all day long.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-21-2007, 12:08 AM
He would probably say that he is grateful beyond words for what we have already donated and if we still have more to give, the sooner the better.

he would probably say what he DID say
did you NOT read his email????

OptionsTrader
11-21-2007, 12:10 AM
he would probably say what he DID say
did you NOT read his email????

Yes I read the email and it was from Jonathan Bydlak. Try not to be so argumentative.

You did pose the question by the way (albeit rhetorical)...

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Yes I read the email and it was from Jonathan Bydlak. Try not to be so argumentative.

so you're saying he is opperating like a Rouge Government and doing this all behind Ron paul's back?
This is from Ron paul guys.
they need to get things going now.

whatever, I give up.
this place is infested.

I can only cross my fingers and hope we get the nomination without the funds.

Delain
11-21-2007, 12:12 AM
"if the treatment is wrong change it"
The Tea Party was wrong.

Nice timing ;)

> http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/images/adfinalfulliz8.jpg

We cant scrap it now.

What we can do is do both.

Put the TeaParty "on hold" for two weeks, pretend that is isnt there. Try to raise as much money as we can for the campaign now.

Then ten days or so before the TeaParty, come back in full force in promoting the fundraiser. Its a great way to get new supporters on board, have them step over the line, make that the goal. Its called "party" so lets make it one! :)

torchbearer
11-21-2007, 12:14 AM
what is the code for the banner in the OP?

Delain
11-21-2007, 12:17 AM
what is the code for the banner in the OP?

NewEnd
11-21-2007, 12:17 AM
he (OP) hates the ad,

john_anderson_ii
11-21-2007, 12:18 AM
We don't have to discard Dec. 16th to have successful fund raising up until then. We can do both! I don't have a problem with people saying to give more now. I have a problem with those who say we should abandon the teaparty entirely. A lot of people have put a lot of work into that.

Look, I'm tired of repeating the same info over and over, so just read these posts.

People need to calm down and think about this for a second. To that end, I've composed a little FAQ that I hope helps.

The campaign needs money now! Don't we need to screw the 16th do donate today?

No. We don't need to do one or the other, we can do both. Some people have more money than others, and those who can donate, but were saving up for the 16th to make a donation of greater than $100 can decide for themselves. There's no need to tell them how to spend their money. We have liberals in D.C. that do a much better job of that than those on this board who attempt it.

Another big factor is the commitment you have made if you pledged. Don't break your promise to me, and I won't break my promise to you. If we keep that mentality, the 16th will be a success no matter what. Look at how far Ron's integrity has brought him, we need that same kind of integrity.

But they are the official campaign! We have to listen to them!

Hrm..No. Let's just say they've not had an error free campaign thus far, and IMHO this is another example of an error on their part. I'm guessing today's letters went something like this: The campaign director mentioned to the fund raising director that things seemed a little slow as of late. The fund raising director, in fear of looking bad, composed an email to speed things up. He didn't really think about the email all that much, and the impact of the tea party probably didn't really enter his mind. If it did, I'm sure he wants the donations IN ADDITION TO the tea party.

I'm guessing hundreds of minds went into the tea party. How many brains were behind today's email?

Shouldn't we move the date sooner?

No, no, and bigger NO! The date "December 16th" has had the hell promoted out of it. One supporter spent quite a sum of his own money to promote it in the USAToday. It's been on the news, and on the minds of supporters who don't visit these forums. We get about 1,000 visitors or so daily, this is hardly even a fraction of the people who are planning for the 16th. It would be impossible to change the date without a catastrophe.

Why would it cause a catastrophe?

With the amount the 16th has been promoted, can't you think of a few pundits who would love to see it fail? I can, and it won't matter that we've moved the date up, or raised $10 million the weeks prior to the date. They will report that we have failed miserably to meet expectations.

But they need money well before they plan to spend it

If they planned on a $12 million quarter at $1 million a week, they would be at what? $7 million by now? We have them AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! Don't forget that. We've already given them more money than they planned on, so they should be in decent enough shape to do all the things they talked about doing in their email. That doesn't mean they don't need more money now, it just means we don't have to sacrifice Dec 16th to make it so

Default Ron Paul supporters are really bad at comprimising
So why the heck should we start now?

We won't trade even a little liberty for security. We refuse to trade the fruits of our labor so the government can spend at will. We will not be accepting the lesser of the two evils this election. So, why is there all this debate about weather to ensure a more successful campaign now, or have a big media blitz on the 16th. We have been asked to compromise, and I say we should do what we always do; Choose Both.

We can have liberty and security. We can have no taxes and a serviceable government. We will have someone worth voting for this election. So why don't we opt for significant fund raising up until the 15th, and a big day on the 16th!

I will be donating on Friday when I have more than gas money in my account. Then I'll be donating an even larger amount on the 16th. I've asked 3 friends who do not closely follow the campaign to do the same. They said "No problem." Why can't we?

Ron Paul needs money, it's up to us to find it. Ron Paul needs media attention, we will bring it to him. We can have both, we should just quit squabbling about and get it done. Myself included.

That's how I feel about this subject.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Nice timing ;)

> http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/images/adfinalfulliz8.jpg

We cant scrap it now.

What we can do is do both.

Put the TeaParty "on hold" for two weeks, pretend that is isnt there. Try to raise as much money as we can for the campaign now.

Then ten days or so before the TeaParty, come back in full force in promoting the fundraiser. Its a great way to get new supporters on board, have them step over the line, make that the goal. Its called "party" so lets make it one! :)

but if that ad is good for anything we wont need to worry about low numbers on the 16th right?
we should be going all out now.
But I cant say anything because I see too many people on the worng side and a few "leaders" pushing in that direction.

remember it was people from THIS forum that made Giuliani Forums and Fred Thompson forums.
If we can run around making fake forums to send people in the wrong direction do NOT think this place cant be full of Hillary and GOP workers.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-21-2007, 12:22 AM

yeah but that is my main header.
Please if you want to use a graphic visit my graphics page and grab code from there.

more coming soon.

http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/graphics.html

tmg19103
11-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Would the OP Shut Up ALREADY about this? How many threads to do have to start?

Everybody is aware and everybody will do their own thing - unless you drive them away from the campaign and then they will do nothing.

Ron Paul Fan
11-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Ron Paul would say that we should take our marching orders from the Constitution! They will exercise their right to free speech through a donation to Ron Paul when they choose to do so!

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Quoted from another forum

Personally, I thought that it was unfair and unprofessional of the official campaign to bring up teaparty07.com and put Trevor and us on the spot like that. It was a mistake. Look at all the strife, discontent, and divisiveness that it has caused here. It has pitted us one against the other, something that the campaign never should have done. The teaparty is not a part of the official campaign and should never have been brought up by an official campaign email. The campaign officially was hoping to get some $7M by the end of November. Well, they've raised nearly $2M more than that already and as soon as they asked for more, the money began to pour in again, so I think that they are doing just fine financially and there's no need for them to write us in a panic asking us to stop doing what we're doing. I wrote Trevor telling him that I hope that he did not let the "official" campaign pressure our grass roots effort into changing our ways. Since the $4.2M "money bomb," Dr. Paul has gotten UNTOLD MILLIONS of free publicity because of it. Every single news article that he has gotten since then (and he was mostly ignored before that historic event) has mentioned the great money bomb. As Dr. Paul sometimes says: "Thank you for inviting me along on your rEVOLution!" Let's just keep on doing what feels good to us and spreading the word and not forget the historic event of a short time ago. The campaign has already exceeded expectations for the quarter, and another HUGE bomb will get him publicity heretofore undreamed of.
www.paulforronpaul.com

Well said....
now that I think of it from this point of view you're right.
We ARE ahead of schedules and goals.
They DID start a ruckos amongst us.
I have been having major doubts about the paid staff and I just fell right into this one here.

This was terrible and has created a mess and I have taken part in it.... I have been disinfoed! lol

What WE really need to focus on is doing our thing and MAKING SURE Ron Paul gets in the white house.
I think we're gonna have to do it because they don't want to.

keep up the good work guys.
And I am not saying all of you attacking me are right. We're all right and wrong depending on what viewpoint we take as far as I'm concerned but when looking at THIS viewpoint it makes sense to just forget about it and not let things get riled up.

We must carry on and ensure victory. I really think we have a lot more against us then we know....

Knightskye
11-27-2007, 02:31 AM
"What we need is sustained attention in the news."

RON PAUL DOESN'T GET ANY ATTENTION IN THE F'ING NEWS. He gets attention when he gets money. That's how the mainstream media works. Whoever has the most money gets the most attention. That's why Ron got some attention on the 5th. "Hmm? $4 million bucks! Gogogo!"

Ron Paul would say something like he said on Face the Nation - "I'm not, but I hear there's another one coming on the 16th; I think it has something to do with the Boston Tea Party. So, I'll tell you what, there may be another big day, but uh, and I will be encouraging them, but just because of the laws - they're independent expenditures, I don't know what they're doing. But, I mean, it sounds great, so if we have another $4 million day, I guess it won't hurt our campaign!"

What would he say? What he has said. He'll encourage us, which means he wants it, which means take out your checkbook, Charlie.