PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!! - We The People Now Re-Declare The Declaration of Independents

Tiso0770
12-05-2012, 10:15 PM
This include adding the ORIGINAL 13th Amendment prior to 1871....They even HID the 13th Amendment from the people. This petition will reset the common law in the U.S. and throw the bums out.

we petition the obama administration to:

We The People Now Re-Declare in 2012…. The Declaration of Independence!

This petition is for the purpose of a public Re-Declaration of Independence that declares our Independence from the illegal US Government CORPORATION, thereby RESTORING our organic and lawful united States Government, which puts the illegal US Government CORPORATION and all its illegal BAR association members throughout ALL three branches of government on notice, and establishes a mandate by the Power and Authority of "We the People" for their immediate removal from office as mandated by the authority of the original 13th Amendment.
Created: Nov 24, 2012

http://www.soldierhugs.com/

Listen to the entire video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bu9b7ezBQl0

Please everyone, This is VERY important if you don't want the Cliff we are headed off. You must get a confirmation in your Email to click. if you don't get one, retry.

Do NOT FEAR SIGNING… With the establishment of the Homeland Security Fusion Centers they already have more information about you than even you do. Show them they have no right to it, show them who you are, SHOW THEM NOBODY OWNS YOU AND YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN RESOURCE!

Tiso0770
12-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Count is up to 3,448 everyone.

Zippyjuan
12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
What did the amendment actually say?
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/13th.htm

The "missing" 13th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads
as follows:

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive,
or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the
consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension,
office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king,
prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen
of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office
of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

So who are these people with "titles of nobility" to be gotten rid of? What titles do they hold? Who granted the titles?

muzzled dogg
12-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Conspiracy people want to get lawyers out of politics

They say the bar is some British thing

Whitehouse petitions are a compete waste of time I'm surprised the sovereign types who are into this conspiracy theory would ever think this was worth their time

Zippyjuan
12-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Ah. The AMERICAN Bar Association. Just call me Lord Zippy.

(couple spelling errors in OP- title should be "Declaration of Independence" not "Independents" and "vary important" should be "very". Sorry. Trifles, I know).

VoluntaryAmerican
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Whitehouse petitions are a compete waste of time I'm surprised the sovereign types who are into this conspiracy theory would ever think this was worth their time

I completely agree, the whole concept of the White House petition is absurd big government. Sign a petition and the Fed. government will investigate it. It's basically saying they can intervene in anything, or promoting that concept at least.

But I think like with the secession one, it's more of a publicity stunt and I doubt they expect results.

frodus24
12-06-2012, 03:06 PM
The only change in this country, IMO, will come when the men and women grab their arms, march to Washington and take care of business themselves. I do not believe it will happen any other way.