PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Ranch Endorsement!

JPFromTally
11-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Talk about bringing people together!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/11/20/nevada-brothel-owner-pimp_n_73633.html

Personally, I thought the show wasn't that good and the chicks are kind of ugly but he does get on a lot of radio shows.

This is interesting though: They arrived with MSNBC journalist Tucker Carlson, who has been traveling with Paul for a piece he's writing for the New Republic.

American
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
WOW, I was really hoping for some pictures but the comments on there are always funny to read.

TN_VOL
11-20-2007, 11:55 PM
I would love to see Tucker Carlson as Press Secretary. I really believe Paul would consider him for some position if he gets elected, along with Buchanan.

hawkeyenick
11-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow, this will get us a hefty crowd in Nevada.

I was just wondering about this scenario the other day while watching "cathouse"...

Badger Paul
11-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Well, for what its worth we've got the hooker vote.

OptionsTrader
11-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I would love to see Tucker Carlson as Press Secretary. I really believe Paul would consider him for some position if he gets elected, along with Buchanan.

My wife said she votes for Mike Rowe for press secretary.

Libertarian
11-20-2007, 11:57 PM
lol, while I'm glad Paul is receiving endorsements, I don't think this is the one we should be bragging about ;)

hawkeyenick
11-20-2007, 11:59 PM
lol, while I'm glad Paul is receiving endorsements, I don't think this is the one we should be bragging about ;)

In Nevada it is, along with anyone that watches HBO on a regular basis

The Good Doctor
11-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, if they support Ron Paul, I can support them too! ;)

Well, for what its worth we've got the hooker vote.

ksuguy
11-21-2007, 12:03 AM
I know Dennis Hof used to appear on talk radio shows pretty often too. Don't know if he still does that since I don't listen to the wacky morning radio shows any more.

TVMH
11-21-2007, 12:04 AM

Ron Paul has nothing to fear...his kung fu is strong. :D

Ron LOL
11-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Gfahahahaha. That's so totally badass.

JPFromTally
11-21-2007, 12:45 AM
I hear him on Lex and Terry and Howard Stern all the time..

Lord Xar
11-21-2007, 12:47 AM
guys... just another hit piece is gonna be created.. RON PAUL attracts prostitutes.. they will just play off of their constant "kook" smears... this is set up a mile away. Ron Paul, the laughable candidate.. hey lets go follow his supporters at the bunny ranch! They are making a mockery of him.

They weren't interested in following him to his speeches on economics etc.. I don't know.

TVMH
11-21-2007, 01:29 AM
guys... just another hit piece is gonna be created.. RON PAUL attracts prostitutes.. they will just play off of their constant "kook" smears... this is set up a mile away. Ron Paul, the laughable candidate.. hey lets go follow his supporters at the bunny ranch! They are making a mockery of him.

They weren't interested in following him to his speeches on economics etc.. I don't know.

Well, duh. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter who supports him; the MSM is ALWAYS going to try and make him look "kooky" and stupid.

What impresses me is that Dr. Paul does not shy away from this "sordid" publicity...he embraces.

Furthermore, I seem to remember something about Jesus ministering to prostitutes or sumpin' like that.

Calling all biblical scholars...did Jesus ever talk to prostitutes? Book, chapter, and verse, please.

kthxbai. :D

Elijah
11-21-2007, 01:37 AM
I see a lot of people asking Ron Paul to be fake. Ron Paul is who he is and that is exactly how he got as far as he did.

Lord Xar
11-21-2007, 01:49 AM
I ain't saying anything other than ' don't get all hyped' this is just gonna turn into another shit piece. Nothing more.

TVMH
11-21-2007, 02:20 AM
I ain't saying anything other than ' don't get all hyped' this is just gonna turn into another shit piece. Nothing more.

Oh, I absolutely agree...just more stuff for US to make fun of. :D

Rusty John
11-21-2007, 02:36 AM
Better to be talked about in a bad light than not talked about at all- quite honestly I think people want someone who is comfortable in their skin instead of another stiff suit- if you believe national polls we only have 5% of the vote- what are you afraid of? that slipping to 4%? press is press, enjoy it while it lasts, cause it never does. maybehe should go on Fox every 5 minutes like Duncan Hunter or tancredo cause that seems to be doing them a lot of good. i'd rather have the endorsement of a hooker than pat robertson- they are both whores only one isn't shy aboutit.

Duckman
11-21-2007, 02:53 AM
I dunno. I think this is going to hurt Paul with social conservatives, and we do need to get elected by Republicans.

Drugs & prostitutes are issues libertarians tend to take alot of flak on. Honestly it is better to let word of mouth spread about these issues than to hold a press conference. But, it is definitely a sort of achievement and I think it may attract more liberal-minded people.

devil21
11-21-2007, 02:56 AM

Just like strippers for Ron Paul? That didn't ding RP anymore than this will and will likely bring more attention to Ron Paul. I haven't looked at the Bunny Ranch's financials but if they have an HBO show Id imagine they have *a lot* of fans.

yaz
11-21-2007, 03:44 AM
They have a show called the girls next door on basic cable.

TooConservative
11-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Furthermore, I seem to remember something about Jesus ministering to prostitutes or sumpin' like that.

Calling all biblical scholars...did Jesus ever talk to prostitutes? Book, chapter, and verse, please.

kthxbai. :D

Jesus saved Mary Magdalene from a crowd who was going to stone her to death. She became a devoted follower, probably the most famous Christian woman in scripture other than Jesus' own mother, Mary. She found the empty tomb and ran to inform the disciples and was one of those who saw Jesus after His resurrection.

So, yes, any Christian will already know about this. If you try to use it the way you apparently intend, they'll point out that Mary Magdalene was an ex-prostitute, much the same as the murderers and sodomites who were disciples of Paul were ex-murderers and ex-sodomites.

Anyway, you won't win that many arguments with Christians who are opposing our man but it's still a worthwhile talking point to bone up on via Google.

As with some of the other donations that are questionable, these folks are supporting Ron Paul and his message. He's not necessarily supporting them.

I forgot to mention that Jesus also saved a woman caught in adultery from a mob intent on stoning her. This had to do with hypocrisy on the part of the stoners who were condemned by other Jewish rabbis for committing adultery constantly yet stoning women for it. It's one of those kind of sick Mideast things about control of women that is very tribal.