PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin: Who the hell does Boehner think he is?

itshappening
12-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Mark Levin has had enough, saying that Huelskamp was elected by American citizens in his district who sent him there to vote the way he pledged to them he’d vote, and now Huelskamp is being treated like crap from Speaker Boehner because he’s not falling in line? Levin asks “who the hell does Speaker Boehner think he is?”

Listen:
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-goes-nuclear-who-the-hell-does-boehner-think-he-is/

CaptUSA
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh crap. I hope I'm not going to have to pick a side in a Boehner/Levin fight. I'll guess I'll do what I do in a Browns/Ravens game and just hope for injuries. ;)

sailingaway
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
It isn't Levin, but his listeners we can have coalitions with. Levin.... not listening.

but other conservatives besides us are pissed at the purge, just as they were over TARP.

acptulsa
12-05-2012, 02:13 PM
It isn't Levin, but his listeners we can have coalitions with. Levin.... not listening.

but other conservatives besides us are pissed at the purge, just as they were over TARP.

And the convention. Hate to advocate we play the victim card, but they're certainly dealing us enough of them...

sailingaway
12-05-2012, 02:14 PM
And the convention. Hate to advocate we play the victim card, but they're certainly dealing us enough of them...

If we don't cry, but fight, it isn't a victim card. It is a challenge.

phill4paul
12-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh crap. I hope I'm not going to have to pick a side in a Boehner/Levin fight. I'll guess I'll do what I do in a Browns/Ravens game and just hope for injuries. ;)

Bwahahahaha!

paulbot24
12-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Boehner and Reid. It is amazing with all these checks and balances we have (not counting Executive Orders), that two men can prevent so much progress. What is the point of working so hard to get a bill passed through the House when the Senate Majority leader can just refuse to look at it. What useful purpose do the majority leaders serve? All I see them do is bottleneck things. That is all. One person should not be able to block and bottleneck a bill carefully crafted by the other floor for years simply because he doesn't like it. Can somebody at least tell me what useful purpose they are supposed to serve?

CaptUSA
12-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Boehner and Reid. It is amazing with all these checks and balances we have (not counting Executive Orders), that two men can prevent so much progress. What is the point of working so hard to get a bill passed through the House when the Senate Majority leader can just refuse to look at it. What useful purpose do the majority leaders serve? All I see them do is bottleneck things. That is all. One person should not be able to negate a bill carefully crafted by the other floor for years. Can somebody at least tell me what useful purpose they are supposed to serve?From my vantage point, they less they get done the better!

QuickZ06
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
If there was ever one Boehner that needed to go away, it is this one.

PaulConventionWV
12-05-2012, 02:50 PM

LOL

kahless
12-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Except for foreign policy, all the Neocon talk show hosts for the time being are going to start sounding like people in these forums and complain about the Republican establishment. At the right time they will herd the sheep back to the Republican establishment and all big government Republicans will suddenly be Constitutionalist Conservative saviors.

It is frustrating that despite Levin's pro-Constitution talk that the listener just does not get what he advocates is un-Constitutional. Go team mentality.

itshappening
12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
It is frustrating that despite Levin's pro-Constitution talk that the listener just does not get what he advocates is un-Constitutional. Go team mentality.

Serves us a useful purpose though because it opens up his listeners eyes to the sellouts from the 'leadership'. That brings them into our (welcoming) arms..

paulbot24
12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Except for foreign policy, all the Neocon talk show hosts for the time being are going to start sounding like people in these forums and complain about the Republican establishment. At the right time they will herd the sheep back to the Republican establishment and all big government Republicans will suddenly be Constitutionalist Conservative saviors.

Damn you for giving me a visual of a cheerleading Palin while I finished reading that.:eek:

Original_Intent
12-05-2012, 04:04 PM
As much as I hate Levin, we should be happy when the opposition is fighting amongst themselves...cheer it on, if you will. Boehner is definitely the one that is in the position to cause us the most pain, so I hope Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al. bleed Boehner good.

That last bit just sounds wrong.

AuH20
12-05-2012, 04:07 PM
As much as I hate Levin, we should be happy when the opposition is fighting amongst themselves...cheer it on, if you will. Boehner is definitely the one that is in the position to cause us the most pain, so I hope Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al. bleed Boehner good.

Limbaugh and Hannity won't fight anyone. People who lump all conservative pundits together aren't well-informed.

paulbot24
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Boehner is definitely the one that is in the position to cause us the most pain, so I hope Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al. bleed Boehner good.

Don't you mean we are in the position to take the most pain from Boehner? I couldn't resist. I'll try to grow up. It's a work in progress.

thoughtomator
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM

Red-on-red incident. Popcorn warning.

Neil Desmond
12-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I was listening to Hannity's radio show (as part of my ongoing mission to monitor enemy transmissions), and he's going on (to his audience, mind you) about how Boehner should do this, not do that, etc. Now why is he telling his audience all of this? Mr. Hannity, if you have advice for Boehner, get on the horn and let him know, you silly "entertainer."

Feelgood
12-05-2012, 07:00 PM

No more Boehner! (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/priapism/DS00873/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs)

Anti Federalist
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM
From my vantage point, they less they get done the better!

Bingo.

"Gridlock" is our friend.

Whenever these cum drunk sluts start babbling about "reaching across the aisle" in "a spirit of bi-partisanship", count on your liberty and wallet taking the brunt of it.

Bruno
12-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Limbaugh and Hannity won't fight anyone. People who lump all conservative pundits together aren't well-informed.

They aren't true conseratives, first of all. Second, the occasional difference of opinion is rare and usually not significant. Third, Hannity calls Levin "The Great One" and would be in a difficult position to argue against him on this one.

That said, they are all ass-hats.

ClydeCoulter
12-05-2012, 07:53 PM

And he's been up for more than 4 hours. Quick, call the doc and make it go away :D

Dystopian
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM

agreed. I'm hoping for career ending injuries on this one.

nobody's_hero
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM

LOL. Or a nascar race where your least-favorite drivers lead the pack. "Please wreck please wreck."

ClydeCoulter
12-05-2012, 07:58 PM
From my vantage point, they less they get done the better!

I think he may have been refering to S202 "Audit the Fed" that made it through the House.

satchelmcqueen
12-05-2012, 08:50 PM
hes the same "man" who stood on stage and allowed ron paul to once again be cheated by the gop and romney. a little to late levin.

Neil Desmond
12-06-2012, 04:48 PM
"man" lol
Yeah, what is he actually - a weasel, or some kind of verminous rodent?