PDA

View Full Version : 11-20 : Third Highest Day!

chestertime
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Even beat 11/11.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/text_stats.html

Trigonx
11-20-2007, 11:25 PM
If you look at worst days, you can see 11/17(1st) , 11/18(2nd), and 11/19(5th) all in the top 10(I am not including 11/21 because the day just started). That could be a reason why the email got sent out on the 20th.

Menthol Patch
11-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Will someone please submit this to digg?

Austin
11-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Will someone please submit this to digg?

Ehm, why don't you submit it?

chestertime
11-20-2007, 11:39 PM
If you look at worst days, you can see 11/17(1st) , 11/18(2nd), and 11/19(5th) all in the top 10(I am not including 11/21 because the day just started). That could be a reason why the email got sent out on the 20th.

I'm sure I'll be called a shill for this :rolleyes: , but I've been worried about the money bomb effect since before the 5th. Looking at the week to week, we're down in the subsequent weeks. I think in the end we're still raising more overall than without the bombs, but there is an undeniable depressive effect.

Eric23
11-20-2007, 11:44 PM
It should be no surprise that money gets tight around holiday season, so please don't complain about low donations.

progrock
11-20-2007, 11:45 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_3rd_Best_fund_raising_day_of_the_4th_Quar ter

OptionsTrader
I'm sure I'll be called a shill for this :rolleyes: , but I've been worried about the money bomb effect since before the 5th. Looking at the week to week, we're down in the subsequent weeks. I think in the end we're still raising more overall than without the bombs, but there is an undeniable depressive effect.

A mug for you :)

http://i22.tinypic.com/mtvygn.jpg

Austin

Yes, but even the good doctor himself said that the 5th created over 10 million worth of media exposure. I think days like yesterday (competing money bombs) should give us the extra bump in a week to even things out.

10 million in one day will be huge.

chestertime
11-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I never said the overall effect wasn't positive - the overall money raised and the overall media exposure. But a campaign, especially if they're committing to funds based on 'current trends', the spike-lull-spike-lull inconsistency has an effect. It is what it is. We'll still beat the 12M goal and we'll still generate media exposure, but self-delusional doesn't win anything: the bombs hurt the average days.

The Good Doctor
11-21-2007, 12:22 AM
We got to top 20 million for the quarter!

Yes, but even the good doctor himself said that the 5th created over 10 million worth of media exposure. I think days like yesterday (competing money bombs) should give us the extra bump in a week to even things out.

10 million in one day will be huge.

literatim
11-21-2007, 12:37 AM
This is what, the first letter they have sent out this month?

Rusty John
11-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Another way to grab attention without spending money is the National Canvassing Weekend idea- having as many Paul supporters canvass their neighborhoods on the weekend of December1st and 2nd- each Paul supporter hits 200 houses in their neighborhood. This is the anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to giveup her seat on the bus and the anniversary of John Brown's hanging...lol. Also the anniversary of Enron declaring bankruptcy. If we can get 40,000 supporters out for a couple ofhours each during the weekend that'd be 8 million households reached and that many more possible contributors for the Tea Party. It doesn't have to be anything fancy- just going door-to-door and handing out Slim Jims.

By the time this is over,Glenn Beck and the NeoCons will have labeled Rosa Parks a terrorist....lol.

weatherbill
11-21-2007, 12:43 AM
I think by saturday or sunder, we will hit the 9 million mark! We're at 8,870,175 right now!

Lat time I check we were at 8.2 million, so nice to see the donations still coming in!

We will be over 10 million by the 16th, then if the money bomb is 10 million, that's 20 million!

If we can reach that.....wow! That would rock!

Richandler
11-21-2007, 12:47 AM
We aren't raising $10 million dollars on the 16th and even if we did we would only about one week to put it to work. Then after one weeks worth of work it will have achieved nothing since most voters will have made up their mind right now.

I maybe a little extreme but the grassroots fascism might be what undoes this campaign. Nobody wanted to listen to other opinions during a time of necessary discussion and ideas and all this hate and absolutism really has created dived and sheepness in the commmunity. I stopped my support for Ron Paul a few months ago when this happened previously I thought the grassroots had taken on the wrong attitude and with luck they changed and swayed my vote back. However if votes matter to you I hold about 5-6 in my hands. Stop the crap or you can count on less votes this primary season. We just won't vote for any one if it stems out of bull crap.

BeFranklin
11-21-2007, 02:06 AM
This is story better I think by far:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ro...us_money_drive

I didn't write this fyi, but thanks for who did.