PDA

View Full Version : And here it starts

NaturalMystic
12-03-2012, 07:10 PM
This is what is going on in my home town

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/hm-man-who-was-subject-of-manhunt-told-undercover-trooper-about-bunker-surveillance-cameras-20121203,0,3981157.story

Keith and stuff
12-03-2012, 07:16 PM
What kind of prepper would live in MD? I'm not even sure if it is possible to be a prepper and live in MD. You cannot prep for that.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM
A person wishing to remain anonymous contacted state police in early November, telling them that Porter “has been getting crazier and crazier over the past several years,” the charging document said. The person told police that Porter had 10 to 15 “machine gun-style firearms,” six handguns and up to 10,000 rounds of ammunition, the document said.

Friends, family, ex-wives...the biggest holes in any "security" plan.

And of course, nothing happened.

This man's life is over, at 46 he'll be given a sentence that will amount to a life term.

His guns and home will be confiscated.

And not a fuck will be given, by anybody.

NaturalMystic
12-03-2012, 07:45 PM
They had over 100 thugs there, local, state , FBI, helicopters. armored vehicles, shut the schools and roads down for 4 shotguns, a deer rifle and two 22's

satchelmcqueen
12-03-2012, 09:30 PM
so being prepared is now "crazy"?

ClydeCoulter
12-03-2012, 09:34 PM

But he, "openly admitted to being a prepper"

Keith and stuff
12-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Friends, family, ex-wives...the biggest holes in any "security" plan.

Great, thought provoking comment. I'd give you rep but it won't let me.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Great, thought provoking comment. I'd give you rep but it won't let me.

Thanks.

Harsh lesson learned.

Look at any "fugitive" smart enough to evade the system for a long term period.

Almost every one of them got done in by one of the above tipping off cops.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM

He was a man in possession of firearms that got fingered, most likely by one of the above that I mentioned, who then shot his mouth off to an undercover cop, about all the guns he had.

Guns he was prohibited from having under federal and state law.

Lesson learned:

Unless you are squeaky clean, Shut The Fuck Up around strangers and friends.

QuickZ06
12-03-2012, 11:35 PM
illegal possession of firearms

o rly???

John F Kennedy III
12-03-2012, 11:51 PM

It is a mental condition to not want Big Brother running every aspect of your life, to not want to be completely dependent on the state, to the point you would die without it. This dangerous condition must be treated, for your safety and ours, even if it kills you.

fr33
12-04-2012, 12:00 AM
He's not much of a prepper if he's telling everybody about it.

Tod
12-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I'll tell you this, if/when I get some guns, I'm sure not going to tell anyone!

youngbuck
12-04-2012, 10:09 AM
I bet the cop acted like he was a prepper and in agreement with his politics, and really egged him on to keep talking. He got conned by a cop, most of whom are great liars. He should've contained his urge to brag and kept his mouth shut.

fr33
12-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Since he probably obtained the guns "illegally", I wonder if they will offer him plea deals in order to go after bigger "criminals".

tod evans
12-04-2012, 10:51 AM
They had over 100 thugs there, local, state , FBI, helicopters. armored vehicles, shut the schools and roads down for 4 shotguns, a deer rifle and two 22's

They did all this for propaganda, NOT because the guy had a few guns.

They've "justified" snitches/swat-teams/ex-felon gun laws/ and the sanctity of law enforcement using local media at the bargan basement price of $XXX to the tax payer...

And realistically who cares? He's an "Ex-Con" with a drug conviction......:rolleyes:

May the snitch, all involved cops and the local reporter all be consumed by flesh eating bacteria and suffer for many months before going straight to hell!

TonySutton
12-04-2012, 11:15 AM
He's not much of a prepper if he's telling everybody about it.

ding ding ding

My first thoughts too