PDA

View Full Version : Santorum a columnist at World Net Daily

alucard13mmfmj
12-03-2012, 05:51 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rick-santorum-joins-world-net-daily-exclusive-columnist-183059628--election.html

Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has joined the website World Net Daily as a columnist, the outlet reported on Sunday.

"Rick Santorum葉he former U.S. senator who ignited grass-roots conservatives as a Republican candidate for president this year葉oday joins WND as an exclusive columnist," an unsigned announcement on the site reads. "His commentaries will be featured each Monday."

The conservative site is best known for promoting conspiracy theories, most notably about President Barack Obama's birthplace.

Santorum published his first column on Monday, which argues against the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.

A former Pennsylvania senator, Santorum won 11 primaries and caucuses during his race for the Republican presidential nomination earlier this year. He said last month that he is considering running for president again in 2016.

Tpoints
12-03-2012, 05:52 PM
He said last month that he is considering running for president again in 2016.

:(

GunnyFreedom
12-03-2012, 05:57 PM
I get their emails, and have several times went and commented on their posts. My experience has been that many of the WND subscribers are actual-in-fact racist (not the BS accuse someone of racism because they disagree with O-bomya) and the bulk of commenters are more likely to attack someone for calling out they racism than they are to censure someone for being racist.

I am as confident that real racism actually exists as I am confident that real racism is not nearly as extensive as the media makes it out to be. However, my experience at commenting in WND threads is that Stormfront has sprung a leak and WND is one of the sites working to absorb the spill.

alucard13mmfmj
12-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Rand is going to have to out-santorum santorum with the social conservatives to have a chance.

Ron got pwned last time.