PDA

View Full Version : Texas people contact your SREC members ASAP.

KMX
12-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Is everyone ready to make a difference? ATETTION NEEDED ASAP.

The Texas GOP just had a SREC meeting this weekend. A bunch went down to say the least.

People were kicked out for taking pictures and videotaping the votes, ect.

Texas RNC Committeewoman Borah Van Dormolen was whining to the state SREC (Your elected area officials) about 'new faces' and the young people on the RNC that haven't EARNED the right to sit with the elite on the RNC.

I also received some info on how the RNC will cut off funding to the Texas GOP if it does not get what it wants. I will get more info on that later.

For now this is what we need to do. Go to the link provided ( http://www.texasgop.org/state-republican-executive-committee ) and find your SREC person that represents your area. If you can’t find them or don’t know who it is let me know I can help. We need to E-mail/call them or even better BOTH, and tell them about the meeting and how we do not agree with people getting kicked out because they were videotaping or taking pictures. The Republican Party is supposed to be about integrity and transparency; we need to ALLOW all video and pictures. Second let them know we need to open our doors to welcome new and young faces to the party. These meetings are open to the public but it’s a shame not many people even show. These meetings tend to have some of the most crucial rules and such inserted into them, having people, voices and pressure behind these people before they vote is huge. If they go down to Austin and nobody is paying attention it’s as if they are behind closed doors. We all know what happens there. It’s time to swing the doors wide open and have as much transparency as possible and we MUST include anyone and everyone that is trying to join the party especially the youth. Please act now. If you need help contact me ASAP. We must stay on our elected officals in our area or they will do as they please. You can make a difference!

http://www.texasgop.org/state-republican-executive-committee

Mr.NoSmile
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Are taking pictures and videotaping allowed? I mean, if not, maybe that's the reason for the removal.

KMX
12-02-2012, 11:06 PM
They have to vote on it witch they never did. However when I was at state this year doing rules and such a rule did get passed to allow videotape and film at any Texas GOP event.

Even if it was a rule we still need to be telling them to let us viedo and take pictures.

eleganz
12-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Did anybody bring up that recording was voted on already at the state convention earlier this year?

Professor8000
12-04-2012, 05:35 AM
I already have one of my SREC members on my side with a resolution to condemn the RNC about the Tampa fiasco and to invalidate the new RNC rules.