PDA

View Full Version : Politico: Bill Maher targets drone 'terrorism' (is he putting on a show ?)

J_White
12-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Bill Maher suggested Friday that Americans would label drone attacks “terrorism” if another country were to act against the U.S. in a similar way.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/11/bill-maher-targets-drone-terrorism-84469.html

It would be hard to believe that one mainstream guy is actually accepting the logical position on the crazy foreign policy which is detrimental of American interests. It seems maybe he is just trying to rile up the disillusioned so called "anti-war" people on the Left - who very conveniently ignore any war-like actions of their "dear leader Obama".

Expatriate
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Logical yes. I believe he said Ron Paul was his hero back in 2007 too. Then he went on to rally support for Obama and "universal healthcare". Kind of like a left-leaning version of Glenn Beck.

daviddee
12-03-2012, 01:42 AM

mport1
12-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Obama is a terrorist and the US military is the largest terrorist organization in the world. Anybody who doesn't understand this needs to look up the definition of terrorism. It astounds me that even most on the left don't get this.

FindLiberty
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
This sounds like déjà vu if my memory serves me correctly. Does anyone else remember this?

Over a decade ago, BM must have listened to Harry Browne (When Will We Learn? wnd.com) immediately after 9/11 and then got into some hot water (lost his show!) after repeating the bit on his show; something about calling the 9/11 hijacker/suicide pilots "cowards" and then comparing it to "ordering an air-strike from behind a desk".

Harry phrased it just right, but Bill was a tiny bit sloppy in the set-up and got badly burned by it...