PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, chill out and relax

noxagol
11-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Now normally I'm a non-interventionalist when it comes to people arguing unless I think the fight will turn physical and people will get hurt, so I just mind my own business and let people sort out their differences. However, over the past month or so, I have noticed a lot of hostility and bickering going on amongst ourselves that is both unproductive and unseemly. Now, I think a good argument is great for progress and we should argue over a lot of things to make sure that all ideas are heard and explored to the fullest extent and that no ones input no matter how short is insignificant.

However, the hostility levels as of late has turned nasty and vile, and we are even competing with the campaign itself now as to what is best to do. We are being split into to camps now, one which is saying follow the campaign and the other is saying that the campaign has no clue what it is talking about because my idea is surely superior. Honestly, both sides are right and both sides are wrong and both sides need to recognize this and just stuff it. We need less people trying to decide what is best for everyone to do, I.E. people trying to perform top-down control, and more people deciding what is best for themselves to do, I.E. bottom-up control. After all, that is what this whole damned campaign is about, fighting a great centralized top down organization that seems dead set on telling everyone what to do and when for the betterment of the nation and mankind across the globe.

So to everyone, chill out, relax, grab your favorite drink, watch some funny videos, play some games, go hang out and forget about the campaign for a bit. Running on overdrive and attempting to direct the grassroots effort we are all partaking in here is not helping anyone. Once you cool down then come back and just encourage everyone to just keep doing what they feel is best for the campaign. That is what we started with, it has worked well, why fix what isn't broken?

In conclusion, chill out guys. The more time we spend bickering and nit-picking amongst ourselves is less time pushing the freedom movement forward. Remember, we are all friends here and we are all here because we want the same thing so go forward in the way that best suits you. And chill out.

yongrel
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
That needed to be said. Thankya.

10thAmendmentMan
11-20-2007, 10:42 PM
That needed to be said. Thankya.

Hey! YOU SHUT UP!

(joke) Also, here's a good video to watch for us to calm down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTZoyARvnQ

torchbearer
11-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Just take a long drag and chill... dream about freedom...

john_anderson_ii
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
RelAX!??!!??ONE11 I AM RELAXED!??@@!

Why are you saying IM NOT RELAXED!!!!!!!!~~~~

:)

NewEnd
11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
yay, another condesceending thread telling us to shut up, all the while trying to sound morally superior.

Another poster thinking their little statement about the newsletter is worth another thread on the subject.

RonPaulFever
11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Just take a long drag and chill... dream about freedom...

WHY did you have to say that when I'm trying to quit smoking!?! :o

torchbearer
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
WHY did you have to say that when I'm trying to quit smoking!?! :o

:) Oops.

Original_Intent
11-20-2007, 11:04 PM
yay, another condesceending thread telling us to shut up, all the while trying to sound morally superior.

Another poster thinking their little statement about the newsletter is worth another thread on the subject.

Thank you. that needed to be said.:)