PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Prime Ministers

pochy1776
12-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Any of them fucking better than out presidents? Any of them libertarian or conservative? Any of them not trying to rape the regions? any of them better than the last 10 years?

Seraphim
12-02-2012, 03:52 PM
No.

Harper is a neo-con corporatist who loves Keynes, the one before him (Paul Martin) was a Keynes loving corporatist. Harper - Conservative Party, Martin - Liberal Party.

Sound familiar?

Seraphim
12-02-2012, 03:55 PM
PS: I'm Canadian, live in Ontario.

Tradional Canadians are very much like Tradional Americans. VERY, VERY similar.

We also live in a politically correct, monpolized/politicized economy.

America must end The Fed, Canada must end The BoC.

So, so very similar....

12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Thinking of moving to Canada? This is a common theme after a lost election...

matt0611
12-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Thinking of moving to Canada? This is a common theme after a lost election...

I have to admit that its crossed my mind. Canada has its own problems as well but at least they seem in decent financial and economic shape.

I like the cold too. I wonder how hard it is to become a Canadian citizen? Shouldn't be too hard for a US citizen I would think.

Zippyjuan
12-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Any of them fucking better than out presidents?
There is not enough data to be able to compare them on their sexual abilities.

12-02-2012, 05:23 PM
I have to admit that its crossed my mind. Canada has its own problems as well but at least they seem in decent financial and economic shape.

I like the cold too. I wonder how hard it is to become a Canadian citizen? Shouldn't be too hard for a US citizen I would think.

Do you have a job skill they need? That's the most important criteria.

You probably won't notice much difference from taxachusetts to canuckistan really...

alucard13mmfmj
12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
this should answer everyone's questions

http://urbantommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/justin-bieber-canadian-prime-minister-overalls.jpg

Expatriate
12-02-2012, 05:37 PM
If you want to move to Canada you'd better not be too attached to the 2nd Amendment. You can't get a concealed carry permit no matter what (unless you're a cop) and you have to get a license to own even a single shot .22 rifle which must be registered (although I believe Harper is in the process of doing away with the long gun registry because it costs the government too much money).

If you buy the proper licenses, which can require things like fingerprinting, police interviews and forfeiture of constitutional rights, you are restricted to five-round magazines for rifles and ten-round mags for pistols. Also most common pistols are prohibited, and the legal ones require two licenses plus registration and ballistic fingerprinting done at your expense in order to own. Legal home defense with firearms is pretty much out of the question as well, since the gun must have a trigger lock when stored and the ammo must locked up in a separate area. You also need a license to buy ammo.

You can however own a muzzle-loading flintlock musket (but not a flintlock pistol) without a license, but it must be stored without a flint installed, making it useless for defense as well. Also most ranges will not let you shoot them because of the smoke.

Bohner
12-02-2012, 09:11 PM

Not for long...

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/50b5382c69bedd0a63000003-900/the-index-of-canadian-house-prices-far-exceeds-that-of-the-us-at-the-peak-of-the-housing-bubble.jpg

matt0611
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Not for long...

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/50b5382c69bedd0a63000003-900/the-index-of-canadian-house-prices-far-exceeds-that-of-the-us-at-the-peak-of-the-housing-bubble.jpg

:eek: lol that doesn't look too good...