PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Wants to Give Obama an Unlimited Credit Card

RonPaulFanInGA
12-02-2012, 09:07 AM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi-give-obama-power-personally-lift-debt-limit-infinity

kathy88
12-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Traitorous lying theiving bitch.

JK/SEA
12-02-2012, 10:13 AM
anyone watch meet the press with Grover Norquist today?...haha..that guy is good. He says Tea Party II will dwarf Tea Party I..if we go over this cliff thingy...

I'm ready. Are you guys?

HOLLYWOOD
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Someone tell Nancy Pelosi, that the House of Representatives generates the spending/taxing bills, not Obama.

It's all political Kabuki Theater... they all spend to keep themselves and handlers in office/power.

George Carlin was oh so correct, "They want more... now, they're coming for your retirement, they want your Social Security money, you know what, they'll get it, they'll it all..."

AuH20
12-02-2012, 11:10 AM
anyone watch meet the press with Grover Norquist today?...haha..that guy is good. He says Tea Party II will dwarf Tea Party I..if we go over this cliff thingy...

I'm ready. Are you guys?

Correct. Awake the sleeping giant even further. Do these idiots not know that nearly half of the country doesn't vote? All we need to do is rally 7 to 10% from out of the dark and they are in a serious world of hurt. Such a political shift would likely force them to do something even more outrageous.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-02-2012, 11:44 AM
In all fairness, congress is probably just tired of constantly allowing increases when they could be making regulations or investigating things that are none of their business.

It's clear they're going to do the same thing over and over and over. They're just trying to make it easier on themselves.

Philhelm
12-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Correct. Awake the sleeping giant even further. Do these idiots not know that nearly half of the country doesn't vote? All we need to do is rally 7 to 10% from out of the dark and they are in a serious world of hurt. Such a political shift would likely force them to do something even more outrageous.

Assuming that there is a "sleeping giant" to begin with. :(