PDA

View Full Version : Website for new group called "America Needs Rubio"

Pisces
12-01-2012, 03:17 AM
http://www.americaneedsrubio.com/

I just read about this group on another forum. They also have a Facebook page (with 1 like so far), as well as Twitter and Youtube accounts. I think this must have all been set up fairly recently. I can't tell who is behind this or whether it is authorized by Rubio. Here is what their website says about them:

The Republican Party needs a strong conservative leader to take our message to the American people of smaller government, a strong foreign policy, low taxes and a balanced budget. Our message is the right one, but it is being lost in the mist of a biased media and uninformed electorate. We do NOT have to moderate, we need to modernize and market. Market our ideas and our values without the filters that for decades our message has been put thru by those in the press.

Our goal, for the next 4 years, it to elect Marco Rubio president of the United States in 2016. A modern, conservative, well-spoken leader that can take our message to the masses, expand our base and reach voters in every demographic. The Republican Party needs a leader, Conservatism needs a messenger, and America needs Marco Rubio in 2016.

kathy88
12-01-2012, 06:58 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Dick Chaney
12-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Americans are so gullible, and it's just sad.

Pisces
12-01-2012, 10:52 AM
I just revisited this website and they allow comments at the bottom of the page. There are two now and both are saying Rubio is not a natural born citizen and ineligible to run. :D Wonder how long they'll stay up there.

HOLLYWOOD
12-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Marco Rubio is the establishment's Marchurian Candidate

Aspen Institute Factory

ctiger2
12-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Just what the country needs, another satanic zionist wannabe fascist dictator.

juleswin
12-01-2012, 12:24 PM
The guys hasn't even done anything newsworthy, even Herman Cain has more achievements under his belt than this guy. But this is an attempt for the republicans to play their colored race card and it is going to be a disaster :)

AGRP
12-01-2012, 12:32 PM
America needs a Rube!