PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: Obama is going Dictator

AuH20
12-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Given that we all knew this was coming, it's still pretty surreal to see it transpiring so quickly in realtime. I think all he needs is one high-profile false flag event and we all could be in some serious trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bR2Qyy7KA9U#!

Jones actually looks frightened in this particular diary as opposed to some of his past theatrical stunts. This isn't good.

Anti Federalist
12-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Oh I agree, this is far from good.

NewRightLibertarian
12-01-2012, 01:24 AM
It's harder for them to get away with false flags than it ever has been before though due to the technology and awakening that are underway. I thought it would have been easier for the globalists to get Romney in there to have the next false flag to get the conservatives in lock step with the government. If they blame the next false flag on a McVeigh type anti-government character, I don't think the conservative movement will go along with an Obama-led power grab.

KrokHead
12-01-2012, 07:18 AM
First Alex Jones' prediction of Bush being dictator has to come true before this happens.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Jones actually looks frightened in this particular diary as opposed to some of his past theatrical stunts. This isn't good.

He always looks frightened.

What exactly has changed between now and yesterday? Talk of gun bans?

When have they ever not increased debt?

And yes, we're all in some deep shit, whether it's 6 months or 6 years.

itshappening
12-01-2012, 08:23 AM
My fav Alex Jones video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhmZSdmY0s

acptulsa
12-01-2012, 09:19 AM
First Alex Jones' prediction of Bush being dictator has to come true before this happens.

Um, the suspension of habeus corpus was not accomplished legislatively. And Obama is merely using the imperial powers that Dubya, more than any of his predecessors, drew unto the office.

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Um, the suspension of habeus corpus was not accomplished legislatively. And Obama is merely using the imperial powers that Dubya, more than any of his predecessors, drew unto the office.I agree with this^^

Czolgosz
12-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Incrementalism is what works.

Occam's Banana
12-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Um, the suspension of habeus corpus was not accomplished legislatively. And Obama is merely using the imperial powers that Dubya, more than any of his predecessors, drew unto the office.

To give credit where credit is due, Obama did pioneer the publicly acknowledged use of extra-judicial assassination of American citizens ...

(Betcha Cheney, et al. are kicking themselves now that they realize that they too could have gotten away with the brazenly open use of "kill lists" if they had only tried.)

John F Kennedy III
12-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Given that we all knew this was coming, it's still pretty surreal to see it transpiring so quickly in realtime. I think all he needs is one high-profile false flag event and we all could be in some serious trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bR2Qyy7KA9U#!

Jones may be theatrical and do some things to be criticized for, but the dude knows his shit. We are facing some hardcore shit.

acptulsa
12-01-2012, 09:48 AM
(Betcha Cheney, et al. are kicking themselves now that they realize that they too could have gotten away with the brazenly open use of "kill lists" if they had only tried.)

Who says? Who says that they could have done, or that Obama couldn't have put waterboarding over? Dubya and Darth Cheney tended to put those who are concerned with civil liberties on guard; for no good reason whatsoever, Obama catches quite a few of those same people off their guard. Why do you think they use two parties to incrementalize us with? It isn't just to give us the illusion that we've got a choice ever two years. It's also to put half the population off their guard half the time, and the other half of the population off their guard the other half of the time.

John F Kennedy III
12-01-2012, 09:50 AM

What's the name of your main account?

John F Kennedy III
12-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Who says? Who says that they could have done, or that Obama couldn't have put waterboarding over? Dubya and Darth Cheney tended to put those who are concerned with civil liberties on guard; for no good reason whatsoever, Obama catches quite a few of those same people off their guard. Why do you think they use two parties to incrementalize us with? It isn't just to give us the illusion that we've got a choice ever two years. It's also to put half the population off their guard half the time, and the other half of the population off their guard the other half of the time.

Yep. Divide and conquer, incrementalization and compartmentalization.

erowe1
12-01-2012, 09:58 AM
The regime has succeeded at keeping up sustained growth with a democracy better than it could with a dictatorship. So I don't see why they'd change it.

Occam's Banana
12-01-2012, 10:13 AM

I says. I don't think there's any question that the W. administration could have gotten away with kill lists, had they tried to do so - despite any squawking from faux civil-libertarians of the sort who self-quiesce when a Democrat admin is doing dirty.

All "those who are concerned with civil liberties" (the same ones "caught off their guard" by Obama) don't seem to have been any kind of factor whatsoever in preventing - or even significantly hindering - Dubya & Darth Cheney from implementing any of their bloody, civil-liberty-killing agenda items.