PDA

View Full Version : Explosive device detonates at Ariz. Social Security office

tangent4ronpaul
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/11/30/explosion-casa-grande-social-security-office/1737707/

The Arizona Republic

CASA GRANDE, Ariz. -- An explosive device was detonated Friday at the back door of a local Social Security Administration building.

A door in the rear and portions of the building were charred and black from the explosion, which occurred at 8 a.m., although the amount of damage has not been released.

Casa Grande police and fire departments arrived on the scene, and the building was evacuated. No injuries were reported.

Ed Mouradian was at the scene after the explosion. His wife, Faith, is an employee in the building and said he got a call from one of his wife's co-workers about the explosion.

"She was crying and extremely upset," Mouradian said. "I am concerned for all the employees' well-beings. It's a small office that's very tight-knit."

The explosive device has not been identified.

Officials from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were at the scene.

The investigation has now been turned over to the FBI.

======

So who would be pissed off at the SSA?

-t

oyarde
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
If it did not knock the dr off, I would guess it was for theatre and not damage.

tangent4ronpaul
11-30-2012, 12:45 PM
I think you overestimate the bomb making competence of the average American and the quality of so called "Anarky filez".

-t

oyarde
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
By the time I was 10 or 12 I could have put together something better than that to try on the back 40 :)

oyarde
11-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Why the beef with some gals at a Social Security office @ 8 am ??