PDA

View Full Version : President Carter blasts drone policy

itshappening
11-30-2012, 10:36 AM
About 6 mins in Carter talks about drone assassinations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2IQiYI1Emw

ShaneEnochs
11-30-2012, 10:46 AM
"I'm a lonely voice in saying that I don't think we should have drone assassinations"

No... no you're not.

presence
11-30-2012, 03:30 PM
watch this! +rep

acptulsa
11-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Is ol' Jimmy just now saying this, or did RussiaToday just decide to give the Mainstream Mafia a whole year to point a camera at him before they decided to do it themselves?

It would have been interesting to see what Jimmy Carter would have done if America had given him a Congress worthy of him and had not let the CIA distract us from his integrity.

ronpaulfollower999
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
I honestly don't believe Carter was the terrible president most people make him out to be. Globalist POS? Probably, yes. But the US has had much worse presidents.

I also blame the Iranian hostage crisis on George W. Bush. I believe he set the whole thing up to put Reagan into power.

gerryb1
11-30-2012, 05:10 PM
I also blame the Iranian hostage crisis on George W. Bush. I believe he set the whole thing up to put himself into power.

Fixed it for you.

Remember, they had to put a bullet through Reagan to get him to fall in line...

alucard13mmfmj
11-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Imagine if Jimmy Carter agreed with Ron Paul and maybe, possibly endorsed him hahaha.

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I need to restudy this guy. My friend has been telling me a few things about Carter that make him seem alot better than I thought he was. At least in the manner that he wasn't a puppet, or isn't now, or wasn't a complete puppet. Something along those lines.

LE and Donnay, feel free to smack me in the mouth.

liberty2897
11-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for sharing. That is twice today that President Carter looks like one of the better presidents in recent history to me. The first one being the graph that someone posted in another thread here earlier showing the federal budget relative to GDP during his term.

Tinnuhana
11-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Carter: the Kucinich of his day. Thinks government, esp world gov't is a good answer. And yet, he believes in individual action (voluntarism) with things like Habitat for Humanity. It's never too late to learn. Maybe recent events will move him toward a smaller gov't solution. Also, at his age, he can pretty much say anything he wants. What was the Fed doing during his admin? Just thinking...

Tod
11-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I honestly don't believe Carter was the terrible president most people make him out to be. Globalist POS? Probably, yes. But the US has had much worse presidents.

I also blame the Iranian hostage crisis on George W. Bush. I believe he set the whole thing up to put Reagan into power.

You mean George H. W. Bush?

tfurrh
11-30-2012, 08:41 PM
You mean George H. W. Bush?
even still....doesn't make sense.

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 09:40 PM
even still....doesn't make sense.

Old Man Bush was the puppetmaster from the VP spot.

Ender
11-30-2012, 10:46 PM

I agree with both statements.

LibertyEagle
11-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Wasn't Reagan already elected by the time the hostages were released? That's what I recall, anyway.

ronpaulfollower999
11-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Wasn't Reagan already elected by the time the hostages were released? That's what I recall, anyway.

The hostages were released immediately after he was sworn in.

ronpaulfollower999
11-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Fixed it for you.

Remember, they had to put a bullet through Reagan to get him to fall in line...

Oh, of course I mean Poppy Bush was in charge. That bullet did its job for the most part.