PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporters are really bad at comprimising

john_anderson_ii
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
So why the heck should we start now?

We won't trade even a little liberty for security. We refuse to trade the fruits of our labor so the government can spend at will. We will not be accepting the lesser of the two evils this election. So, why is there all this debate about weather to ensure a more successful campaign now, or have a big media blitz on the 16th. We have been asked to compromise, and I say we should do what we always do; Choose Both.

We can have liberty and security. We can have no taxes and a serviceable government. We will have someone worth voting for this election. So why don't we opt for significant fund raising up until the 15th, and a big day on the 16th!

I will be donating on Friday when I have more than gas money in my account. Then I'll be donating an even larger amount on the 16th. I've asked 3 friends who do not closely follow the campaign to do the same. They said "No problem." Why can't we?

Ron Paul needs money, it's up to us to find it. Ron Paul needs media attention, we will bring it to him. We can have both, we should just quit squabbling about and get it done. Myself included.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM
That's my plan. I will/did donate today, next week, and on DEC 16th!

francisco
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM

We won't trade even a little liberty for security. We refuse to trade the fruits of our labor so the government can spend at will. We will not be accepting the lesser of the two evils this election. So, why is there all this debate about weather to ensure a more successful campaign now, or have a big media blitz on the 16th. We have been asked to compromise, and I say we should do what we always do; Choose Both.

We can have liberty and security. We can have no taxes and a serviceable government. We will have someone worth voting for this election. So why don't we opt for significant fund raising up until the 15th, and a big day on the 16th!

I will be donating on Friday when I have more than gas money in my account. Then I'll be donating an even larger amount on the 16th. I've asked 3 friends who do not closely follow the campaign to do the same. They said "No problem." Why can't we?

Ron Paul needs money, it's up to us to find it. Ron Paul needs media attention, we will bring it to him. We can have both, we should just quit squabbling about and get it done. Myself included.

Thank you. A voice of reason.

vendetta
11-20-2007, 10:33 PM

Very true words. I think the magic word is that not only should you donate but you should also try to convince others to donate, I have convinced atleast 6 people to donate and they dont even follow the politics that much, I asked all of them to donate on the money bomb day, In return (if they like) I voluntered to help them shovel snow when its starts snowing around here in NY. :)

They said I dont need to do anything in return but I know I will do it anyways.

terlinguatx
11-20-2007, 10:34 PM

torchbearer
11-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I believe breathing is important.