PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann under attack by political zionist nuts on FB

seyferjm
11-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Read some of the comments people are posting! Sanity is gone from their minds, holy crap!
http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck

angelatc
11-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Holy crap is right.

And they call us crazy?

seyferjm
11-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Seriously, I don't know how some of those nutters arrive at the idea that being against giving Israel lots of money=Jew hater. I really hope that some of them are just BOT's or troll accounts.

brushfire
11-29-2012, 09:37 PM
/golden_rule_boooo

HOLLYWOOD
11-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah I saw the alert on MEGAPHONE... but even without that, we knew he would be targeted.

I'm waiting for Roger Ailes to pull the plug on "FREEDOM WATCH 2" aka Swann // FOX Cincinnati affiliate.

Vanilluxe
11-29-2012, 10:16 PM
I can't believe one of those guys that criticize Ben Swan and Ron Paul as "Nazis" called himself a "true libertarian"

RSLudlum
11-29-2012, 10:19 PM
I can't believe one of those guys that criticize Ben Swan and Ron Paul as "Nazis" called himself a "true libertarian"

Eric Dondero still at it??

angelatc
11-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah I saw the alert on MEGAPHONE... but even without that, we knew he would be targeted.

I'm waiting for Roger Ailes to pull the plug on "FREEDOM WATCH 2" aka Swann // FOX Cincinnati affiliate.

You should tip Ben off to the fact that MEGAPHONE exists.

Expatriate
11-29-2012, 11:21 PM
What's MEGAPHONE? If I google it all I find is the amplification device, which is not what you seem to be referring to.

specsaregood
11-29-2012, 11:25 PM
What's MEGAPHONE? If I google it all I find is the amplification device, which is not what you seem to be referring to.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

John F Kennedy III
11-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Eric Dondero still at it??

:D

Expatriate
11-29-2012, 11:33 PM

Wow! That's pretty much exactly what the media was accusing Ron Paul supporters of doing during the primaries, wasn't it?

The Megaphone Desktop Tool acted as a wrapper around an RSS feed from the GIYUS website. Originally, it gave the user the option of going to a particular site with a poll, and if the user chooses to go to the site, the software then casts a vote automatically, when this is technically feasible, but that feature had been discontinued.

Giyus tries to save you the time and effort of locating the voting form inside the website, a seemingly simple task that may prove quite confusing at certain sites. Whenever we technically can we direct you straight to the voting action. If you have arrived at the poll results, it means that you were directed straight to the voting action and have already successfully voted. If for some reason you don't care to vote, you can always use the "No Thanks" link in the article alert popup. [8]

According the Jerusalem Post, Amir Gissin, head of the Public Affairs Department of the Foreign Ministry of Israel, has expressed support for the tool's use. "The Foreign Ministry itself is now pushing the idea, urging supporters of Israel everywhere to become cyberspace soldiers in the new battleground for Israel's image." it reports.[10] Computing website The Register has described use of the software as "highly organised mass manipulation of technologies which are supposed to be democratising" and claimed Megaphone is "effectively a high-tech exercise in ballot-stuffing"[11] The Register also reported that the BBC History magazine website "noticed an upsurge in voting on whether holocaust denial should be a criminal offence in Britain. But the closing date had already passed and the result had already been published, so the votes were invalid anyway." Stewart Purvis, former editor-in-chief of ITN, has noted that an independent panel reviewing the BBC's Israeli-Palestinian coverage received a large number of letters from North America which accused the BBC of being anti-Israeli. He states there was evidence of "pressure group involvement".[12]

William R
11-29-2012, 11:35 PM
bump

Occam's Banana
11-29-2012, 11:37 PM

So would it be safe to say that most of these rabid jackasses probably never even heard of Ben until they were sicced on him ... ?

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Most are bots. Or seriously the laziest trolls ever.

I linked some documentaries and made some comments.

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 12:27 AM
So would it be safe to say that most of these rabid jackasses probably never even heard of Ben until they were sicced on him ... ?

Yes, absolutely.

Vanilluxe
11-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Most are bots. Or seriously the laziest trolls ever.

I linked some documentaries and made some comments.

They are not worth your time.

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
That Andrew twat is probably a bot.

John F Kennedy III
11-30-2012, 12:38 AM
They are not worth your time.

I know. I do this fedbook masturbation very rarely these days. Lol. And only for a few minutes tops.

seyferjm
11-30-2012, 11:06 AM
That Andrew twat is probably a bot.

He is I've seen "him" comment on many topics related to this one.

ShaneEnochs
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Do people not realize that the folks living in the country of Israel don't have a drop of Semite blood in them? A good portion of them don't even subscribe to the Jewish religion.

libertygrl
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Seriously, I don't know how some of those nutters arrive at the idea that being against giving Israel lots of money=Jew hater. I really hope that some of them are just BOT's or troll accounts.

Based on my research, this is a typical Zionist M.O. And I've read articles about Zionist groups paying people to counterattack any negative articles or postings about Israel online. In typical fashion, they want to control the narrative:

"My task was simple: I would be assigned to four different websites, with the goal of entering certain discussions and promoting a certain view.

I learned later that some of the personnel were assigned to internet message boards (like me), while others worked on Facebook or chatrooms. It seems these three types of media each have different strategy for shilling, and each shill concentrates on one of the three in particular. My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis? Not me, anyway. But I didn’t know too much about the topic.“That’s OK,” she said. “You’ll pick it up as you go along. For the most part, at first, you will be doing what we call “meme-patrol.” This is pretty easy. Later if you show promise, we’ll train you for more complex arguments, where more in-depth knowledge is necessary.” [url]h ttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary-of-an-israeli-shill/[url]/

I learned this the hard way when I would post Ron Paul's articles about foreign policy on a local Tea Party forums. This one guy was sooo over the top with his attacks on Dr. Paul, and with me personally, that it didn't make any sense. He even said I was an anti-semite because I used the term neo-con, which was a code word for Jew. Did you know that??? I've never even heard that before. Then, he would go on about me being a conspiracy crack pot regarding the Federal Reserve, NWO, bankers, etc. And this was even before I started posting articles on any of these subjects.

Despite my remaining calm and not stooping down to his level, he would not relent. I simply could not engage this person in a civilized discussion pertaining to facts. He only was interested in a continuous assault on my personal character, in order to avoid discussing the subject at hand. And he would continually and intentionally address me by derogatory names and insult my intelligence. He clearly was trying to discredit me in front of the forum members. I would get knots in my stomach everytime I went there. But I kept going back - NOT to persuade him about anything, but I kept going back with the intent of educating the other people about Dr. Paul's message.

After a while, I became extremely suspicious of this person. I thought maybe he was a plant. Supposedly, he had attended some meetings of this local Tea Party and members knew of him. I went to about 2 Tea Party rallies in the beginning but I was more interested posting alternative news reports and articles on their forums more than anything else. While he was accusing me of being some sort of anti-semite, neo-liberal plant who is against Zionism, I began looking into some of the outrageous claims he was making. I began researching Zionism. What I discovered, was that his behavior, was completely in line with what these people do and say. So in actuality, it was his over the top behavior towards me, that actually exposed him as a Zionist who was attempting to silent me because of my opinions.

The following was a quote I discovered in my research that made me realize who and what this guy was all about. His behavior finally made sense to me:

If a Gentile exposes Zionism, they are called "anti-semitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide the Zionists actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, they resort to other tactics.

First, they ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.

If the information starts reaching too many people, they ridicule the information and the persons giving the information. 

If that doesn't work, their next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal they are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons. 

If none of these are effective, they are known to resort to physical attacks. 

But, NEVER do they try to prove the information wrong.

Jack Bernstein, (assassinated by MOSSAD)

Lucille
12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
What do you call someone who hates blacks, Jews, Arabs, Mexicans, and the Chinese? An anti-Semite.

http://takimag.com/article/the_irreverent_mr_mencken_jared_taylor/print#ixzz2DvXon1uf

Made me LOL!