PDA

View Full Version : I hope someone is trying to document this...

curtisag
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I hope someone is trying to document this, because this revolution is indeed historic. And I'm sure many people will be writing books about it and talking about it for years to come. People will be trying to understand how it came about, and what created it, and fueled this campaign. It's about 10 times more amazing than Howard Dean's campaign. They at least covered Howard Dean in the major news media. This is a TRUE grassroots movement, not just for 1 man or 1 election, but people are reclaiming an entire political party and reforming it spontaneously through their efforts. Whatever happens in 2008, this revolution will not die out anytime soon. Together we are an invincible force for change and I'm loving every day of it.

Dequeant
11-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I kinda agree. Mostly in the sense that regardless of what happens, we have to keep this board populated and continue the revolution.

RPinSEAZ
11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I don't know or care if it's documented, but I hope you're right.

Corydoras
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
This entire website is an incredibly important document in U.S. electoral history. I hope that after the general election, Josh et al. put a copy of it in a university collection of electoral documents.

chestertime
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Someone should just program a crawler to cache everything.

curtisag
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
If we've learned anything from Ron Paul, it's that our history is of great importance. Our founding fathers warned us of the troubles we face today, and it's because of history that we are able to look back and see where we went wrong and why. Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's outdated and that's why I think this revolution must be documented for history's sake.