PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Foxx: “First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama,”

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Jamie Foxx is an idiot.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/actor-jamie-foxx-at-soul-train-music-awards-give-an-honor-to-our-lord-savior-barack-obama/

CaptainAmerica
11-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Jamie Foxx is an idiot.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/actor-jamie-foxx-at-soul-train-music-awards-give-an-honor-to-our-lord-savior-barack-obama/
never liked him

jmdrake
11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I agree this is a pretty idiotic thing for Foxx to say. That said, if he had said "I love Ron Paul" like Kelly "I never heard of her before she 'endorsed' then Ron Paul the voted for Obama" Clarkson what would be the reaction? Why take any of these people seriously?

juleswin
11-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Is that Jamie Foxxx the stand up comedian/actor/singer/radio host? the same one who is about to open a new movie? This might have been done in jest or he is tying to get major publicity for himself and his movie.

DO NOT BITE, just ignore the troll

specsaregood
11-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Jamie Foxx is an idiot.

I disagree, he is about to get more media coverage than he has ever gotten before in his life and I venture to say that 95% of his target audience will be down with what he said.

Victor Grey
11-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Saying something like that about anyone is stupid.

Obama miracles:

Takes two taxpayers and a foreign lender and turns their money into a 1000 food stamps.

Uses the power of his words, to conjure a nobel prize.

Sends his drones from the sky, to raze the dead.

Exercises congress, and turns them into fiscal swine.

Leads the blind.

Calms hurricane Sandy. Well, that one didn't turn out so well.

BenIsForRon
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
I disagree, he is about to get more media coverage than he has ever gotten before in his life and I venture to say that 95% of his target audience will be down with what he said.

Target audience? Millions of people have enjoyed Jamie's stand up and acting for years. I think his target audience is everybody.

specsaregood
11-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Target audience? Millions of people have enjoyed Jamie's stand up and acting for years. I think his target audience is everybody.

Yes, target audience. In this particular case, he was speaking to the soul train music awards' audience, they were his target. And they probably laughed at what he said. You seem to disagree with this?

phill4paul
11-26-2012, 05:17 PM
He's an entertainer. They entertain.

Sola_Fide
11-26-2012, 05:30 PM
In my view, this is a subtle philosophical expression of two things:

1. Statism, where the idol of the State is worshipped as final authority and god

And

2. An extension of African paganism, where the "fathers" or leaders are worshipped as the gods of the tribe

BenIsForRon
11-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes, target audience. In this particular case, he was speaking to the soul train music awards' audience, they were his target. And they probably laughed at what he said. You seem to disagree with this?

Didn't see that. He did have an audience in his targets

alucard13mmfmj
11-26-2012, 05:46 PM
That is one crazy SOB lol. Obama is far from being our savior.

Bruno
11-26-2012, 06:06 PM

Obama miracles:

Takes two taxpayers and a foreign lender and turns their money into a 1000 food stamps.

Leads the blind.

Brilliant!

specsaregood
11-26-2012, 06:09 PM

Just the other day, after seeing some preview he was in; I said to the wifey, "ya know, that jamie foxx is probably my least favorite black actors." She said, "who's that?"

jmdrake
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Just the other day, after seeing some preview he was in; I said to the wifey, "ya know, that jamie foxx is probably my least favorite black actors." She said, "who's that?"

Well I had no idea who Kelly Clarkson was until she endorsed..then unendorsed Ron Paul.

BuddyRey
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I've been a fan of Jamie Foxx since WAY back in the heyday of "In Living Color", but he really made an ass of himself with that statement.

dannno
11-26-2012, 06:33 PM
I think he was being sarcastic but I have no idea.

Deborah K
11-26-2012, 06:33 PM

They didn't laugh, they cheered:

http://nation.foxnews.com/jamie-foxx/2012/11/26/jamie-foxx-calls-obama-god-bet-awards

BlackTerrel
11-26-2012, 08:37 PM
You ever think you'd be healthier if you just took a step back and stopped looking to be offended or horrified every time someone you don't like utters a bit of nonsense?

Jamie Foxx is a comedian. Get a life.

BlackTerrel
11-26-2012, 08:39 PM

I guarantee you that audience is more religious and more Christian than an average audience of Americans.

None of them actually believe that. They acted the way a pumped up audience would to a comedian making a shock value statement.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-26-2012, 08:58 PM
I guarantee you that audience is more religious and more Christian than an average audience of Americans.

None of them actually believe that. They acted the way a pumped up audience would to a comedian making a shock value statement.

How do you know they are more religious than the average American or are you just making up more facts to continue race baiting like you usually do?

jmdrake
11-26-2012, 09:57 PM

I think you're probably right, which makes this all the more concerning. Look at the jump in support of gay marriage among black right after Obama's endorsement. (http://www.christianpost.com/news/polls-show-sudden-increase-in-black-support-for-gay-marriage-84738/) Regardless of what you think on that issue, for so many too unthinkingly switch their position just on a "Well Obama supports it and I support Obama" whim troubles me. And how do I know many have switched on a whim? Because, beyond the obvious answer that such a large swing so quickly doesn't fit the usual pattern, there's my own admittedly unscientific sampling. I was at a church dinner and this came up. Some quickly defended Obama based on a "He's looking at it as a civil right" defense. I replied "Oh really? So you think it's a civil right." Predictably the reply was "Well of course". So I asked "If you owned a wedding chapel would you let gays get married their"? Their reply "Well no. It's my business. I should be able to serve who I want". (I know I had them then). "But you don't think you should be able to deny a mixed race couple, and under the current civil rights act you couldn't." Their reply? "Well...yeah, but sexual orientation isn't part of the civil rights act is it?" My reply "Not yet. But would you support your congressman and or senators voting to amend the civil rights act to include sexual orientation?" Their reply..."Well...no. I guess I would tell them to oppose that." Me "So I guess you don't really think it is a civil right do you?" Them: "No....I guess not."

BAllen
11-27-2012, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

Lucille
11-27-2012, 12:15 PM
He's a troll and a racist.

youngbuck
11-27-2012, 12:17 PM
In my view, this is a subtle philosophical expression of two things:

1. Statism, where the idol of the State is worshipped as final authority and god

And

2. An extension of African paganism, where the "fathers" or leaders are worshipped as the gods of the tribe

Subtly those, and blatantly: blasphemy.

coastie
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
I think you're probably right, which makes this all the more concerning. Look at the jump in support of gay marriage among black right after Obama's endorsement. (http://www.christianpost.com/news/polls-show-sudden-increase-in-black-support-for-gay-marriage-84738/) Regardless of what you think on that issue, for so many too unthinkingly switch their position just on a "Well Obama supports it and I support Obama" whim troubles me. And how do I know many have switched on a whim? Because, beyond the obvious answer that such a large swing so quickly doesn't fit the usual pattern, there's my own admittedly unscientific sampling. I was at a church dinner and this came up. Some quickly defended Obama based on a "He's looking at it as a civil right" defense. I replied "Oh really? So you think it's a civil right." Predictably the reply was "Well of course". So I asked "If you owned a wedding chapel would you let gays get married their"? Their reply "Well no. It's my business. I should be able to serve who I want". (I know I had them then). "But you don't think you should be able to deny a mixed race couple, and under the current civil rights act you couldn't." Their reply? "Well...yeah, but sexual orientation isn't part of the civil rights act is it?" My reply "Not yet. But would you support your congressman and or senators voting to amend the civil rights act to include sexual orientation?" Their reply..."Well...no. I guess I would tell them to oppose that." Me "So I guess you don't really think it is a civil right do you?" Them: "No....I guess not."

Excellent. +rep to you sir

libertygrl
11-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Jamie Foxx is an idiot.

I couldn't stand this guy after the stupid comment he made to white America after Michael Jackson's death about how Jackson was "theirs" before he was "ours". Whatever that means. Wonder if he was referring to when Jackson started bleaching his skin white. :rolleyes:

angelatc
11-27-2012, 01:16 PM

Obama miracles:

Leads the blind.

#ObamaMiracles should be a Twitter hashtag

idiom
11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

This is an interesting post. It is pro "America: World Police" in a big way.

angelatc
11-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Meanwhile, this is on Display at Bunker Hill Community College until Dec 15th:

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/obama_is_jesus_because_he_isnt_jesus_or_something. jpg

coastie
11-27-2012, 01:49 PM

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/obama_is_jesus_because_he_isnt_jesus_or_something. jpg

Not sure if serious....Holy shit if you are. Pun intended.

Sola_Fide
11-27-2012, 01:57 PM

To me, this is just a recreation of ancient paganism. The ancients were hopeless statists who saw salvation through legislation, and they worshipped Caesar and Pharoah as gods and saviors.

Statism is a very ancient form of idolatry.

Lucille
11-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Shouldn't that be a civic crown (http://cdn.ancientl.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/julius-caesar-civic-crown.jpg) on his head in that painting rather than a crown of thorns?

Barry Obama couldn't stand five minutes of the torture Christ endured. Also, Christ doesn't advocate for infanticide, or go about torturing people, drawing up kill lists to keep track of who to assassinate, or wage endless wars killing tens of thousands of innocent people either.

angelatc
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Not sure if serious....Holy shit if you are. Pun intended.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/04/25/obama-worship-goes-overdrive-100-day-mark-approaches - it's real..
. He continues to welcome people's questions, comments and feedback at thetruth@dantuonoarts.com.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/04/25/obama-worship-goes-overdrive-100-day-mark-approaches#ixzz2DSKrRICN

James Madison
11-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Forget the obvious blasphemy for a moment....

The comparison between Christ's death and Obama's second term doesn't even make sense. They have nothing to do with one another.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-27-2012, 02:45 PM
I couldn't stand this guy after the stupid comment he made to white America after Michael Jackson's death about how Jackson was "theirs" before he was "ours". Whatever that means. Wonder if he was referring to when Jackson started bleaching his skin white. :rolleyes:

You should see the Chapelle Show racial draft. It's funny shit. Same theme. My perception is that minorities can have more fun with racial comedy than white people can. And my experience is that black people are indeed often more religious as a group than white people as group, as BlackTerrel said.

I'm also not convinced Foxx was serious, but good comedians soften shit up when they need to. If an audience unexpectedly boos you, you work with it. If an audience unexpectedly cheers you, you work with it. He might have expected laughter instead of cheers. Good comedians work with their audience as they travel around the country. The same jokes don't work everywhere, and if they're a big act, they don't always know that until they try it in front of a large group of people. Now, of course, he knows that joke wouldn't fly in some places, but I'm not sure he knew in that case.

HOLLYWOOD
11-27-2012, 03:08 PM
I couldn't stand this guy after the stupid comment he made to white America after Michael Jackson's death about how Jackson was "theirs" before he was "ours". Whatever that means. Wonder if he was referring to when Jackson started bleaching his skin white. :rolleyes:Michael Jackson was a Uniter, Jamie Foxx is a Divider. Amazing how Jamie Foxx never mentioned Bill Clinton as his savior for the 8 years in the White House or Bill's work helping the world in the coined-up "Clinton Global Initiative" for the past 10 years? But Obama bombing and assassinated US Citizens, innocent women, & children around the world or rushing his squad to get NDAA appeal overturned in the courts because Obama is secretly and unconstitutionally holding/imprisoning Americans around the world? Yeah, whata savior :rolleyes:

Yes, Jamie Foxx is all Racist

paulbot24
11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
People are as racist as their society "allows" them to be.

osan
11-27-2012, 07:20 PM
He's an entertainer. They entertain.

Au contraire, mon ami. To people such as us, I agree - mere entertainers good for nothing more than momentary diversion... sort of like low-cost prostitutes for the mind. However, to the nearly endless hordes of intellectually and morally bereft humanity, they are as gods and saviors - oracles of limitless vision and unquestionable truth, worthy of blind faith, and whose words have in the past given rise to social movement no rational man would think possible. Make no mistake about this. When one bears in mind the fact that the power of belief can make nearly anything possible, particularly in the world of politics, it becomes alarmingly clear, in point of fact, just how dangerous are the mindless curs like Foxx.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Au contraire, mon ami. To people such as us, I agree - mere entertainers good for nothing more than momentary diversion... sort of like low-cost prostitutes for the mind. However, to the nearly endless hordes of intellectually and morally bereft humanity, they are as gods and saviors - oracles of limitless vision and unquestionable truth, worthy of blind faith, and whose words have in the past given rise to social movement no rational man would think possible. Make no mistake about this.

Jamie Foxx? Really? Meh. I'm not buying it. I could elaborate... but I'll just say I don't know anyone who looks toward Jamie Foxx for knowledge. Even the less intelligent people I know don't think Jamie Foxx is telling them anything.

osan
11-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Jamie Foxx? Really? Meh. I'm not buying it. I could elaborate... but I'll just say I don't know anyone who looks toward Jamie Foxx for knowledge. Even the less intelligent people I know don't think Jamie Foxx is telling them anything.

You miss the point. It may not be Jamie Foxx that has the ear of anyone you know, but perhaps another of these mindless twits. The fact is that there are large numbers of people who take what these nitwits say seriously. OTOH, you may have a point in that such stupid people would perhaps take seriously the words of even a Republican if he happens to be saying the things that he wants to hear.

Humans.

But I will stand by one thing: I would bet money I do not have that if I were given all the access needed, I could seat Foxx in the Oval Office. Where politics are concerned, enough money, smoke, mirrors, and outright lies can make anything happen. Those things put Il Douche in office, for heaven's sake. What more proof could anyone else need?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-28-2012, 12:11 AM
You miss the point.

I didn't miss your point. I didn't disagree with your point. I disagree with your person.

Jamie Foxx, at the Soul Train Awards, is rather meaningless to anyone I know, of any color, of any money, from homeless to rich. The only people who care about Jamie Foxx at the Soul Train Awards are rich black people at the Soul Train Awards, or people who want to be critical of it.

BAllen
11-28-2012, 08:25 AM
What he did gets media attention. Therefore, it is much more effective than just 'some comedian' making a crazy statement.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Some more nonsense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCBNho9Kak&feature=youtu.be

osan
12-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Some more nonsense:

"I made out with a black chick once"?

Talk about kicking oneself in the credibility balls... wow.

That said, it seems to me the likelihood of a race war here in the USA is growing. I am not sure it can even be avoided at this point, given the mindsets of so many people.

osan
12-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I didn't miss your point. I didn't disagree with your point. I disagree with your person.

Jamie Foxx, at the Soul Train Awards, is rather meaningless to anyone I know, of any color, of any money, from homeless to rich. The only people who care about Jamie Foxx at the Soul Train Awards are rich black people is Jamie Foxx at the Soul Train Awards, or people who want to be critical of it.

FIFY.

donnay
12-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Jamie Foxx is in the movie "Django Unchained." I have never liked Quentin Tarantino. After seeing the Trailer for this movie, I wouldn't watch something that continues to racially divide us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FK47zSMeg

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Some more nonsense:

Wow the guy narrating the video is a gigantic douchebag. The guy is jealous and clearly has a lot of insecurities.

Jamie Foxx was making a joke and clearly doesn't hate white people. Or his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio, or his director Quentin Tarantino - it's called a joke.

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 08:46 PM
"I made out with a black chick once"?

Talk about kicking oneself in the credibility balls... wow.

That said, it seems to me the likelihood of a race war here in the USA is growing. I am not sure it can even be avoided at this point, given the mindsets of so many people.

Give me a call before it starts.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Wow the guy narrating the video is a gigantic douchebag. The guy is jealous and clearly has a lot of insecurities.

Jamie Foxx was making a joke and clearly doesn't hate white people. Or his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio, or his director Quentin Tarantino - it's called a joke.

Just out of curiosity, if a white actor made a "joke" about the joys of killing black people... Would you think that was funny?

cbrons
12-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Sickening

cbrons
12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, if a white actor made a "joke" about the joys of killing black people... Would you think that was funny?

Well... of course, the media would make it a national story for weeks and the actor's career would be over. When a minority denigrates whites in the most despicable of ways, though, that is 100% legit in the minds of the scum in the media.

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Jamie Foxx is in the movie "Django Unchained." I have never liked Quentin Tarantino. After seeing the Trailer for this movie, I wouldn't watch something that continues to racially divide us!

I've seen the trailer. It's a movie about white people and black people who team up and kill a bunch of slave owners.

So I guess it divides us into slave owners and not slave owners.

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 09:11 PM

Well I think the context matters somewhat. If Louis CK went on Chapelle show and told the joke to a 90% black audience I probably would think that was pretty damn funny.

donnay
12-10-2012, 09:18 PM
I've seen the trailer. It's a movie about white people and black people who team up and kill a bunch of slave owners.

So I guess it divides us into slave owners and not slave owners.

Guess you didn't see his little spiel on SNL then. I'll post the transcript so you can read it:

JAMIE FOXX: "My name is Jamie Foxx. Give it up, give it up, New York City, Saturday Night Live. Come on, make some noise, man. New York City, New York City, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, it’s crazy. I’m black, and I’m dressed all black cause it’s good to be black. Black is the new white. I’m telling you, how black is this right here? Nice fly, I’m saying. You know how I know black is in right now? Cause the Nets moved to Brooklyn. How black is that? They got black jerseys, black court. I mean, how black is that? And Jay-z is the owner, a rapper. How black is that? And Jay-z only own about this much of the team. But he act like he own all of New York. How black is that?

And I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

But I'm going to tell you right now, speaking of blackness, my President, President Obama is back up in the White House four more years. How black is that? And not only that, he’s so black, he was playing basketball during the Election Day. How black is that? But he was also late for his acceptance speech. Okay, all the white people, this is your turn - how black is that?

But he going to be extra black this next four years. He going to get everything black, and white people, don't get nervous about that because he is mixed. Now the first four years was the white side of him, because I don't know if you saw him on Ellen when he was dancing and everything. I don't know what this is. That wasn't President Obama, that was President Barry Gibb Obama. But the next four years he's even changing his name from to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X. How black is that? And the next time you see him dancing on Ellen, he gonna be dancing like this."

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Stop looking for shit to be outraged about just because you are bored with life.

Jamie Foxx made a joke on Saturday Night Live. Calm the fuck down.

And yes the movie is about white people and black people teaming up to kill slave owners. So it only divides us among those who own slaves and those who don't.

More than a year ago there was a long Alex Jones inspired thread about how the movie Machete was going to cause a race war. I told everyone to chill the fuck out. A bunch of people argued with me that a race war was coming soon.

Guess what? No race war. I'm watching Monday Night Football at my place with a mixed crowd of Asians, Indians and white people and no shots have been fired yet.

Calm down.

donnay
12-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Stop looking for shit to be outraged about just because you are bored with life.

And yes the movie is about white people and black people teaming up to kill slave owners. So it only divides us among those who own slaves and those who don't.

More than a year ago there was a long Alex Jones inspired thread about how the movie Machete was going to cause a race war. I told everyone to chill the fuck out. A bunch of people argued with me that a race war was coming soon.

Guess what? No race war. I'm watching Monday Night Football at my place with a mixed crowd of Asians, Indians and white people and no shots have been fired yet.

Calm down.

No, I am not going to calm down! You do not realize you are a slave? Just because you do not have physical chains doesn't me you are free.

There is enough going on in this country to stir racial tensions--we don't need some actor stirring the pot.

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
No, I am not going to calm down! You do not realize you are a slave? Just because you do not have physical chains doesn't me you are free.

There is enough going on in this country to stir racial tensions--we don't need some actor stirring the pot.

Do you really think anyone is going to be hurt by Jamie Foxx saying something on Saturday Night Live? Really?

I find it hard to believe that you actually think this.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-10-2012, 10:47 PM

Guess what? No race war. I'm watching Monday Night Football at my place with a mixed crowd of Asians, Indians and white people...

You must be in college. ;) And people are starting to think you're black.

Reading that whole transcript donnay, it actually sounds less offensive than the video I saw.

I do think it sounds like Foxx is getting a little close to the edge if he wants to keep pushing it. I'd much rather hear Tracy Morgan rail on white people. Foxx was funny on In Living Color, but most of those guys have been making fun of race for 20 years or so.

And yeah, I agree, donnay, that there's a double standard. They're everywhere... even in 2 people relationships.

Antischism
12-10-2012, 11:08 PM
I think some people here would be less outraged if white comedians were given a free pass to say the same about black people.

All in all, he's just a comedian who jokes about race as many comedians tend to do. There's really nothing to get outraged about and I highly doubt Jamie Foxx is a racist. As for his comments about Obama, I don't know the man's politics and he may have been using hyperbole, but chances are he was just speaking to the demographics.

donnay
12-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Do you really think anyone is going to be hurt by Jamie Foxx saying something on Saturday Night Live? Really?

I find it hard to believe that you actually think this.

I noticed you ignored my slave remark--most people don't like to think of themselves as slaves. And those who go around puffing out their chest, like Jamie Foxx does, never had to endure what his ancestors had to endure.

"Few Men desire Liberty; most Men only wish for a just master." ~ Sallust

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants; it is the Creed slaves." ~ William Pitt

BAllen
12-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I think some people here would be less outraged if white comedians were given a free pass to say the same about black people.

And that's the key. We're not free unless criticism is open for all, and it's not.

BlackTerrel
12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
I noticed you ignored my slave remark--most people don't like to think of themselves as slaves.

Because I didn't even know where to start with it. No I'm not a slave. Is that even a debate?

And those who go around puffing out their chest, like Jamie Foxx does, never had to endure what his ancestors had to endure.

Duh. His ancestors lives sucked and Jamie Foxx's life is likely quite awesome. Is that in dispute?

donnay
12-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Because I didn't even know where to start with it. No I'm not a slave. Is that even a debate?

Duh. His ancestors lives sucked and Jamie Foxx's life is likely quite awesome. Is that in dispute?

You are a slave--I hate to break the bad news to you. Even Jamie Foxx's awesome life is controlled by his masters.

BlackTerrel
12-11-2012, 09:03 PM
And that's the key. We're not free unless criticism is open for all, and it's not.

Who is it not open to?

Say whatever you want.

osan
12-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Give me a call before [the race war] starts.

Scoff if you want, but I pay careful attention to what people say and do - I examine the apparent thinking that underlies their statements. Relations are not getting better between groups, but worse. Those being robbed are tired of it. Those who benefit from the theft are ever more strident in their evolving demands for more of what YOU earned. How, precisely, do you expect this to turn out?

Do you think the looters will by some miracle snap to their senses, see the errors of their ways and resign themselves to earning their own bread? Or perhaps you feel a great wave of middle-class guilt shall sweep away all "selfishness" such that those who earn will feel compelled to sacrifice themselves for the sake of their disadvantaged brethren?

The economy is being pile-driven into the dust. What sunny end do you envision such that the milk and honey will be squirting out of the trees and from the ground as if from greatly overladen breasts? I do not see it. I see want growing and if it continues past some point people are not going to simply lay down and die. If the government fails to provide for the looters, is it your contention that they will just wait around in their Section * apartments for the Reaper to come for them? Do you think that scared and hungry people seeing no relief in sight and bearing the mindsets to which we daily bear witness are going to retain what marginal civility they may ever have possessed? I don't see any of it, especially from those who feel entitled to free everything. I grew up in the midst of such people and I know how they think and I know they have little to no self-control and when the tits dry up they are likely to go completely apey. If the lines split racially, I doubt the parties in question will be very amenable to a pow-wow, especially when you include all the decades of smoldering resentments that have built up and continue to build.

The Serbs and Croats have hated each other for over 1000 years. Tito came in as the strong-man and kept them civil for several decades such that there was no outward indication that the old hatreds had survived. Then he was gone and look what happened: the old foes took right up whence they left off and if the threat of NATO action did not hang over them in substitution for the old Tito, they would be murdering each other even now and unto their mutual destruction.

Seriously, what do you think is going to happen here? I would very much like to see what you see.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
If the government fails to provide for the looters

The gov ARE the looters. The people they share loot with will be the last victims in some sense, because they are the ones who will be left high and dry. The real looters will roll off with plenty of loot when shit finally breaks down.

BAllen
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Who is it not open to?

Say whatever you want.

You know very well who it's not open to. The protected class.......any non-white. You'd have to have blinders on not to see it.

BlackTerrel
12-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Are we upset when people say the same about RG3?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/capital-games/Redskins-Saints-Robert-Griffin-III.html

Have you accepted Robert Griffin III as your lord and savior?

RGIII may be a Redskin, but after his debut performance in New Orleans, he might as well be a saint.

Nobody actually believes any of this. It's just a joke.

Zippyjuan
12-12-2012, 01:07 AM
I can't believe people got so excited over this.

FreeHampshire
12-12-2012, 01:59 AM

And yet if it were on the Right side of things, you would be all over it.

BlackTerrel
12-12-2012, 05:34 PM

It's called fake outrage.

donnay
12-12-2012, 11:56 PM
'I kill white people': Dozens of racial slurs, attack dogs and murder in cotton fields in Quentin Tarantino film criticized as excessive

Django Unchained set in pre-Civil War Texas and pits a former slave against his tormentors when he becomes a bounty hunter
Early reviews of the film claim the n-word is used frequently by black and white characters, but the level of violence is even more disturbing
Not the first time that Tarantino has gotten in trouble for use of racial slur
In his 1997 film Jackie Brown, the n-word was used 38 times

By Meghan Keneally (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247077/Django-Unchained-Dozens-racial-slurs-attack-dogs-murder-cotton-fields-Quentin-Tarantino-film-criticized-excessive.html)

Quentin Tarantino is known for walking a risky line in dealing with race in his films, and completely flies past it when it comes to the use of violence.

His latest film, called Django Unchained, is no different and the setting of the slave-filled American south in the years prior to the Civil War has many crying foul at his use of racial slurs.

This is not the first time that Tarantino has been criticized for his use of the n-word, as Spike Lee took issue with its use in the 1997 film Jackie Brown where the controversial director allowed it to be used 38 times.

The latest film, which will open on Christmas Day, focuses on the partnership between a former slave who becomes a bounty hunter who enjoys killing white people in his pursuit for his captured wife.

Continued... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247077/Django-Unchained-Dozens-racial-slurs-attack-dogs-murder-cotton-fields-Quentin-Tarantino-film-criticized-excessive.html)

BlackTerrel
01-05-2013, 01:51 AM
These kids worship RG3.... we are all doomed!

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/elementary_school_kids_sing_cute_rg3_christmas_car ol_video/12509986

QuickZ06
01-05-2013, 10:20 AM
These kids worship RG3.... we are all doomed!

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/elementary_school_kids_sing_cute_rg3_christmas_car ol_video/12509986

A hero to the masses.

Yes, yes he is a hero to the zombified masses.

QuickZ06
01-05-2013, 10:23 AM
'I kill white people': Dozens of racial slurs, attack dogs and murder in cotton fields in Quentin Tarantino film criticized as excessive

Django Unchained set in pre-Civil War Texas and pits a former slave against his tormentors when he becomes a bounty hunter
Early reviews of the film claim the n-word is used frequently by black and white characters, but the level of violence is even more disturbing

By Meghan Keneally (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247077/Django-Unchained-Dozens-racial-slurs-attack-dogs-murder-cotton-fields-Quentin-Tarantino-film-criticized-excessive.html)

Quentin Tarantino is known for walking a risky line in dealing with race in his films, and completely flies past it when it comes to the use of violence.

His latest film, called Django Unchained, is no different and the setting of the slave-filled American south in the years prior to the Civil War has many crying foul at his use of racial slurs.

This is not the first time that Tarantino has been criticized for his use of the n-word, as Spike Lee took issue with its use in the 1997 film Jackie Brown where the controversial director allowed it to be used 38 times.

The latest film, which will open on Christmas Day, focuses on the partnership between a former slave who becomes a bounty hunter who enjoys killing white people in his pursuit for his captured wife.

Continued... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247077/Django-Unchained-Dozens-racial-slurs-attack-dogs-murder-cotton-fields-Quentin-Tarantino-film-criticized-excessive.html)

Nothing like people saying the n-word to systematically make you really say it in your head.

Antischism
01-05-2013, 12:30 PM

Amazing film.
I can't believe anyone would take offense over a Quentin Tarantino film. It's fictional, and Spike Lee is a fucking idiot.

BlackTerrel
01-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes, yes he is a hero to the zombified masses.

He plays with passion and no fear
He is the rookie of the year

BlackTerrel
01-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Amazing film.
I can't believe anyone would take offense over a Quentin Tarantino film. It's fictional, and Spike Lee is a fucking idiot.

You're forgetting that after Inglorious Basterds came out Germans and Jews starting killing each other left and right.

The same will happen here as whites and blacks will begin an all out race war. I am hoping Tiger Woods will be on our side.

Oh wait... this movie already came out? And nothing happened...damn missed it again.

juleswin
01-05-2013, 12:59 PM
You're forgetting that after Inglorious Basterds came out Germans and Jews starting killing each other left and right.

The same will happen here as whites and blacks will begin an all out race war. I am hoping Tiger Woods will be on our side.

Oh wait... this movie already came out? And nothing happened...damn missed it again.

Not because we didnt see any violence after Inglorious bastard doesn't mean he wasn't flaming the racial fire between Jews and their supporters and Germans. The one thing you can expect with QT movies is that he is always going to find a way to poke at the wound between racial groups and I do not like it.

For the record, Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movie even though I have to fast forward certain parts of the movie.

BlackTerrel
01-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Not because we didnt see any violence after Inglorious bastard doesn't mean he wasn't flaming the racial fire between Jews and their supporters and Germans. The one thing you can expect with QT movies is that he is always going to find a way to poke at the wound between racial groups and I do not like it.

For the record, Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movie even though I have to fast forward certain parts of the movie.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

juleswin
01-05-2013, 01:10 PM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Anyone who can quote lines from Pulp fiction cannot be all that bad :). You know that quote doesn't exist anywhere in the Christian bible? was kinda disappointed when i found that out

Danan
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM

I've not heard a single bad review in the German speaking press, or any serious commentator being "offended" by the idea of the film. Nobody cares. Nobody. Cares.

BlackTerrel
01-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Anyone who can quote lines from Pulp fiction cannot be all that bad :). You know that quote doesn't exist anywhere in the Christian bible? was kinda disappointed when i found that out

I actually tried to look that up pre-internet and was equally disappointed.