PDA

View Full Version : Elections are over, what to do now?

ssunlimited
11-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Now that elections are over what can we do now? I can't think of too much to do until 2015. I can study more of the issues and maybe promote liberty ideas at places but I'm not sure how. What can we do now that the elections are over?

Natural Citizen
11-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Covet thy neighbor. Return to things that are meaningful so that establishment parties understand truly the meaning of the term "No Confidence". Small talk wins.

You know we have this quirky irony around my way that most of us old geezers go out and pick up the paper in the morning and finish off the last swig of java or take pooch for a squirt or whatever at around about the same time. Heck, just the other day we changed foreign policy just while picking up the paper. Bump into each other at the store and whatnot once in a while too so...yeah.

brandon
11-25-2012, 03:13 PM
What can we do now that the elections are over?

Get a good career in the private sector, be friendly with your neighbors, and get involved with your community. Maybe even go to some Republican Party meetings and socialize if that's your cup of tea.

In short, increase your personal power, influence, and standing in your community.

thoughtomator
11-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Get involved in your local GOP now and shape the 2013 local elections, make contacts for the 2014 housecleaning.

Adrock
11-25-2012, 03:48 PM
If you are so inclined: Get involved in your local GOP. The next presidential election will be a lot easier for us if we have friendly state and county GOP leadership. From what I have been seeing, many are on course to at least take their Legislative Districts if not their counties. They will also have pretty big influence over their state leadership. We also need to add to our elected liberty leaders in 2014.

More important is to make sure you are involved in your communities, educating yourself, and spreading the message of liberty.