PDA

View Full Version : NOVEMBER 30th: Call To Action (EUROPEONS TOO)

JordanL
11-20-2007, 08:28 PM
So I posted here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=39318

About my idea to promote the tea party on the 16th by sending out masses of snail mail envelopes containing:

- A picture of a tea bag/voucher for free cup of tea at local "tea party"
- A Ron Paul Slim Jim or Liberty Card
- An index card with TeaParty07.com on one side and RightsRally07.com on the other

To important members of the media and other figures, such as singers and actors, (particularly ones who already lean towards Paul's politics, like Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor).

If anyone would like to help with this, please help me coordinate here! I talked to Trevor and he told me that he's spread too thin right now to work on something like this but that he feels it's a great idea if it gains traction. LET'S PICK UP THE GAUNTLET!!

Europeans:

Often you guys get left out of this party because of FEC laws. (To be honest, I appreciate the restriction... the last thing I want is for a foreign government to essentially buy an American election.)

HOWEVER, you are not limited by what you can do for yourselves! Europe is part of an unelected government right now, which imposes both laws and taxes upon its people with NO representation.

Because of this, Europeons are trying to organize a "tea party" in Straussburg, France, the EU HQ, to protest taxation without representation. This is a huge deal! We should be supporting freedom all over, not through bombs and guns, but by the sheer will of our own temerity!

That's why I'd like to reach out to any Europeons: On November 30th, I propose that in relation to the coming tea party in Straussburg, Europeon citizens send, in mass, mail containing:

- A picture of a tea bag or an actual tea bag (depending on how comfortable you feel your government would be with terrorism scares about anthrax, etc.)
- A statement of rejection of taxation without proper representation
- A card with this address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TVBLFroSM

To Europeon media, and to Europeon politicians of relevence.

Below is a list of mailing addresses (business, not personal) of individuals who we'd like to send these packages too. A good rule of thumb is three or so people per "department" per publication. I will update the list as people dig up the proper addresses.

This website is great resource for finding addresses: http://www.mediaresearch.org/MediaAddresses/mediaaddresses.asp

ADDITIONALLY, if anyone could get a YouTube video up which alerts people of this, I'd appreciate it. Remember, we need mailing addresses, not e-mail addresses. Let's show them we aren't a couple of spammers sitting in a basement.

MAILING ADDRESSES

Newsweek

Jerry Adler - Senior Editor
251 West 57th St.
New York, NY 10019

Howard Fineman - Senior Washington Correspondent and Columnist
1750 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 1220
Washington, D.C. 20006

Jeffrey Bartholet - Washington Bureau Chief
1750 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 1220
Washington, D.C. 20006

Baltimore Sun

Paul Moore - Public Editor
501 N. Calvert Street
P.0. Box 1377
Baltimore, Maryland 21278

Robert Blau - Managing Editor
501 N. Calvert Street
P.0. Box 1377

Dianne Donovan - Editorial Board Editor
501 N. Calvert Street
P.0. Box 1377

Boston Globe

Peter S. Canellos - Washington Bureau Chief
1130 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036

Joseph P. Williams Jr - News Editor
1130 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036

JordanL
11-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Giving this a bump here.

Please guys, let's get together on this!

Churchill2004
11-20-2007, 08:39 PM
"Europeans"

/Heil Comma!

JordanL
11-20-2007, 08:46 PM
"Europeans"

/Heil Comma!

:lol:

Whoops!

JordanL
11-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Could I get a mod to change the title? I had my misspelling faux pas.

JordanL
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Bump.