PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Greenwald praises We Are Change

green73
11-24-2012, 10:50 AM
He also discusses what to expect from Obama the next four years as well as his awful, unprincipled supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ILk4XbfLk

via
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/11/glenn-greenwald-on-next-4-years-with.htm

NewRightLibertarian
11-24-2012, 10:57 AM
But I thought We Are Change was evil and needed to be kicked to the curb? Jack Hunter told me so.

FrankRep
11-24-2012, 11:00 AM
But I thought We Are Change was evil and needed to be kicked to the curb? Jack Hunter told me so.

We Are Change keeps pushing the "9/11 is an inside job" crap.

Plus, We Are Change seems to hate Rand Paul.

rprprs
11-24-2012, 11:15 AM
Foreign policy truth from Greenwald and splendidly articulated. The guy is sharp.

coastie
11-24-2012, 11:39 AM

Yeah, its crazy to think that's even possible, clearly these four hijacked planes were controlled by crazy Muslim extremists that snorted cocaine and visited strip clubs and could barely fly small planes with Allah on their side all the way, which explains how none of them were shot out of the sky, their coordination without any communication between the planes, navigating hundreds of miles in unfamiliar circumstances and hitting 3 out of 4 targets with pinpoint accuracy. Hell, Allah even made sure these guys didn't show up on ANY of the flight manifests. He did manage to allow us to find their passports, red bandanas and boxcutters, wills stuffed in luggage intended for doomed flights(???). The best part? Allah even allowed several of them to still be alive after the attacks. No virgins for them, I guess.

Clearly, an outside job.:rolleyes:

VoluntaryAmerican
11-24-2012, 04:49 PM

We are Changes treatment of Rand Paul was pretty horrible, I agree.

green73
11-25-2012, 04:06 AM
Yeah, its crazy to think that's even possible, clearly these four hijacked planes were controlled by crazy Muslim extremists that snorted cocaine and visited strip clubs and could barely fly small planes with Allah on their side all the way, which explains how none of them were shot out of the sky, their coordination without any communication between the planes, navigating hundreds of miles in unfamiliar circumstances and hitting 3 out of 4 targets with pinpoint accuracy. Hell, Allah even made sure these guys didn't show up on ANY of the flight manifests. He did manage to allow us to find their passports, red bandanas and boxcutters, wills stuffed in luggage intended for doomed flights(???). The best part? Allah even allowed several of them to still be alive after the attacks. No virgins for them, I guess.

Clearly, an outside job.:rolleyes:

Clearly, Allah made building 7 collapse.

green73
11-25-2012, 04:08 AM
We are Changes treatment of Rand Paul was pretty horrible, I agree.

Rand acted like a real peach. He'd spoken to them in the past about these issues but this time he acted like one of the bad guys we usually praise Luke for interviewing. Then he tried to get Abby Martin fired over it. Nice, Rand, real nice. It was especially illuminating when she had to go answer to the Politburo, with representatives of the Pravda media there (NYT, WaPo, CNN...). Thanks for that little eyeopener, Rand.

paulbot24
11-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Clearly, Allah made building 7 collapse.

Not only that, he had the mysterious nature to tell the BBC it happened before it actually did, so they could look psychic when it came down 20 minutes after they did a breaking news report on it.

CPUd
11-25-2012, 04:55 AM
Rand acted like a real peach. He'd spoken to them in the past about these issues but this time he acted like one of the bad guys we usually praise Luke for interviewing. Then he tried to get Abby Martin fired over it. Nice, Rand, real nice. It was especially illuminating when she had to go answer to the Politburo, with representatives of the Pravda media there (NYT, WaPo, CNN...). Thanks for that little eyeopener, Rand.

They implied it was Rand who tried to get her fired. Neither of them actually showed it to be true.

nobody's_hero
11-25-2012, 06:39 AM
Well, there were at least 10 million former Obama supporters who didn't vote this time around. But yeah, 5 out of 6 democrats still voted for him.