PDA

View Full Version : Heckler calls shoppers zombies, mentions Fed

itshappening
11-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Who is this ??

He shouts at them the Fed and Bilderberg.

http://www.1045wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=425022&article=10591588

Lucille
11-23-2012, 10:53 AM
That was awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dice

jkr
11-23-2012, 10:54 AM
HE
IS
AWESOME

FrankRep
11-23-2012, 11:03 AM
That's Mark Dice.

Ridiculing Shoppers in Line on Black Friday at the Entrance of Best Buy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeMeLhjswQ)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeMeLhjswQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeMeLhjswQ

Czolgosz
11-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I lol'd at the second video w/ the drive-by.

thoughtomator
11-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Mark Dice is my hero. I saw a vid some time back where he was offering a 1-oz. gold coin to anyone who could come close to the actual market price for the coin - he walked home with the coin in his pocket, as no one got even close.

BAllen
11-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Chinese slave labor goods. lol He's right about that. That's what's cost Americans their better paying factory jobs. Best way to get even with them is to get a union in there and force them to pay high wages to their employees. It would serve them right.

Lucille
11-23-2012, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzxGm8i0SXA

QuickZ06
11-23-2012, 11:53 AM
HAHAHAHAH

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 12:15 PM
That was brilliant! Oceanside is up the road from us. LOL! Gonna check and see if he's a member of our RP meetup.

edit: nope, not a member.

LibertyEagle
11-23-2012, 12:21 PM
I thought that was embarrassing. For one thing, Mr. stick-it-to-the-man goes up to the man to see if he can use a bit of their power to limit the people going into the private property called Best Buy. Two, maybe some of the people are going into the store to buy a megaphone like Dice is using. :rolleyes: He acts like he's never gone into a damn store.

How is insulting the people in line supposed to attract ANYONE AT ALL to the liberty movement?

Dice is just another freeloader trying to make a living off of the liberty movement.

FrankRep
11-23-2012, 12:25 PM
How to Win Friends and Influence People (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0671027034/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0671027034&linkCode=as2&tag=libert0f-20)

#Fail

AGRP
11-23-2012, 12:26 PM
I dont see anything wrong with lining up for a deal. Isnt Mark always telling us to buy his book...even at the end of this video? The hypocrisy is thick.

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 12:29 PM
I thought that was embarrassing. For one thing, Mr. stick-it-to-the-man goes up to the man to see if he can use a bit of their power to limit the people going into the private property called Best Buy. Two, maybe some of the people are going into the store to buy a megaphone like Dice is using. :rolleyes: He acts like he's never gone into a damn store.

How is insulting the people in line supposed to attract ANYONE AT ALL to the liberty movement?

Dice is just another freeloader trying to make a living off of the liberty movement.

I can see how his approach would affect some people's sensibilities, but he's a shit disturber, he's not hurting anyone. And he's not there to try to attract the shoppers to the Liberty movement. Most of those people are too far gone as it is. I've never heard of him before now, how do you know he's a freeloader?

Lucille
11-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Zombies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O6IMYSSs7c

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-23/phones-sale-stampede-begins

FrankRep
11-23-2012, 12:33 PM
I view Black Friday as a product of Free Market Capitalism and I see nothing wrong with that. Some people need to learn self-control, however.

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I view Black Friday as a product of Free Market Capitalism and I see nothing wrong with that. Some people need to learn self-control, however.

I see it this way: since the beginning of the 20th century, our society has been indoctrinated to consume, thus we have a consumer driven society and economy, based mostly on debt. Instead of being producers and savers, we are consumers and debtors. It's by design, and those who live for Black Friday are the victims, and our media propels the whole thing because it relies on advertizing.

Czolgosz
11-23-2012, 12:38 PM
People won't be educated into wanting freedom from their master/slave relationship.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 12:42 PM
So, Mark makes a video of himself insulting Black Friday shoppers so he can upload the video on Black Friday so he can sell his book at the end of the video....on Black Friday. Will he insult his Black Friday shoppers?

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 12:45 PM
So, Mark makes a video of himself insulting Black Friday shoppers so he can upload the video on Black Friday so he can sell his book at the end of the video....on Black Friday. Will he insult his Black Friday shoppers?

Well, he makes the point in the clip that they could have gotten their stuff on Amazon for cheaper a week ago. And his book is for sale online, not at a bookstore, apparently. But the opportunism isn't wasted on me.

QuickZ06
11-23-2012, 12:47 PM
So, Mark makes a video of himself insulting Black Friday shoppers so he can upload the video on Black Friday so he can sell his book at the end of the video....on Black Friday. When will he insult his Black Friday shoppers?

Good question. Are people who work for Amazon.com having to come into work earlier? Are they dealing with this type of madness that Lucille posted? Or is it just another day at work?

AGRP
11-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Well, he makes the point in the clip that they could have gotten their stuff on Amazon for cheaper a week ago. And his book is for sale online, not at a bookstore, apparently. But the opportunism isn't wasted on me.

Did he prove what Best Buy had to offer was cheaper a week ago on Amazon? But, somehow opportunism is bad when Best Buy does it? Do you or Mark know if one of those people in line was a fan of liberty getting a good deal on a video camera so they could create their own youtube channel to peddle their own book? I hope theyre smarter than Mark.

Aeroneous
11-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Short of selling his book, I don't see how any goal is really accomplished in the video. Do people waiting in line to buy some products at Best Buy care about Bernanke and the Fed? If they do, they probably don't care to pay attention to it while they're heading into Best Buy after waiting for hours. I agree with LibertyEagle... it's embarrassing. Just seems like Dice's time could have been better invested, instead he's just making himself look like a dick.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Good question. Are people who work for Amazon.com having to come into work earlier? Are they dealing with this type of madness that Lucille posted? Or is it just another day at work?

Does Amazon not have distribution workers who have to deal with Marks customers? Do they not use shipping channels like UPS which works all hours into the night and morning to deliver goods? I see UPS drivers driving around into the night during this time of year. What about those people who deal with the madness?

LibertyEagle
11-23-2012, 01:03 PM
I can see how his approach would affect some people's sensibilities, but he's a shit disturber, he's not hurting anyone. And he's not there to try to attract the shoppers to the Liberty movement. Most of those people are too far gone as it is. I've never heard of him before now, how do you know he's a freeloader?

Because it is not the first time I have heard of him.

emazur
11-23-2012, 01:15 PM
What an ass clown. And I'm so sure this guy never bought any video cameras or computers in order to upload this abomination - he must have produced his own circuitboards and lenses and drove to the store in his non-GMO horse & buggy. And I'll be he convinced SO many people.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Omo-Ni5XTGY/T_dbhhNy5DI/AAAAAAAAIF8/k1yJl0KkgUo/s1600/Certified+Ass+Clown.jpg

Tod
11-23-2012, 01:19 PM
*staying comfortably at home, avoiding the risk of a traffic accident and the hassle of waiting in lines*

FrankRep
11-23-2012, 01:21 PM
DRUDGE REPORT (http://www.drudgereport.com/)

Heckler calls them zombies...
http://www.1045wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=425022&article=10591588

itshappening
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah that's why I posted it Frank.

I don't know who this gentlemen is or comment on his behavior but he mentioned the Fed and Bilderberg so maybe some people will see it and wonder what he's on about and then do some research. Seeds planted and all that.

QuickZ06
11-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Does Amazon not have distribution workers who have to deal with Marks customers? Do they not use shipping channels like UPS which works all hours into the night and morning to deliver goods? I see UPS drivers driving around into the night during this time of year. What about those people who deal with the madness?

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/imp_exp/operation.html

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Because it is not the first time I have heard of him.

Why? Because he writes books and attempts to market them?

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Short of selling his book, I don't see how any goal is really accomplished in the video. Do people waiting in line to buy some products at Best Buy care about Bernanke and the Fed? If they do, they probably don't care to pay attention to it while they're heading into Best Buy after waiting for hours. I agree with LibertyEagle... it's embarrassing. Just seems like Dice's time could have been better invested, instead he's just making himself look like a dick.

Don't know the guy but my impression is that he's attempting to shame them. He's a shit disturber, not unlike many in the founding era. I get that he's not everyone's cup o tea, but he's right in everything damned thing he says in that video, in my flea bitten opinion.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2012, 01:31 PM

What you are seeing here is in no way representative of free market capitalism.

You have dying culture, consuming itself, keeping insane inflation in check by importing mass quantities of cheap convict labor produced goods.

Sort of like the final death throes of a star in the Red Giant phase.

Deborah K
11-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Did he prove what Best Buy had to offer was cheaper a week ago on Amazon? But, somehow opportunism is bad when Best Buy does it? Do you or Mark know if one of those people in line was a fan of liberty getting a good deal on a video camera so they could create their own youtube channel to peddle their own book? I hope theyre smarter than Mark.

Aren't you doing what you are accusing him of doing right now?

Aeroneous
11-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Don't know the guy but my impression is that he's attempting to shame them. He's a shit disturber, not unlike many in the founding era. I get that he's not everyone's cup o tea, but he's right in everything damned thing he says in that video, in my flea bitten opinion.

He's correct on what he's saying, I just think there is a far more effective way to get the message across. I mean let's be honest, regardless of what he's saying he's really just being a dick. But that's his right, so let him do as he pleases.

EDIT: Just re-read your post and saw the part about the founding era. Great point!

I think just insulting the shoppers and calling them zombies is probably a bit overkill. Plenty of families go Black Friday shopping as just something fun to do together. Personally, I'd rather pay a little extra and avoid crowds, but I see the appeal. My wife and her cousin went every year to do Christmas shopping as just a fun thing to do together. Since the cousin is out of state this year, I was required to fill in the void. We waited until about an hour after each store opened (the stores that opened Thanksgiving night) and were in and out of each one in less than 20 minutes. Overall we saved about $1,000 on a couple large purchases we were planning on making before the end of the year anyway. As someone alluded to earlier, I see Black Friday as a living example of the market at work and supply/demand in practical application.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2012, 01:56 PM
They are zombies.

They make his point for him.

I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but if he is being the dick that everybody says he is, why didn't anybody step out of line to confront him?

qh4dotcom
11-23-2012, 02:00 PM
They are zombies.

I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but if he is being the dick that everybody says he is, why didn't anybody step out of line to confront him?

If they step out of the line to confront him....then they lose their place in the line and have to make the line all over again.

Aeroneous
11-23-2012, 02:02 PM
They are zombies.

I see it as most people just not wanting to fuel the fire. And while he was being rude, it certainly wouldn't have been worth while to start any kind of fight. Plus as qh4dotcom says, if you just waited for hours in a line and they finally opened the doors, do you really care about some guy yelling random crap?

AGRP
11-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Aren't you doing what you are accusing him of doing right now?

What am I doing?

RonPaulFanInGA
11-23-2012, 02:08 PM
do you really care about some guy yelling random crap?

No. He's probably looked at the same way as the "End is Near!" sign-carrying man on a New York City sidewalk, with a mixture of amusement and pity.

KingRobbStark
11-23-2012, 02:11 PM
I see it as most people just not wanting to fuel the fire. And while he was being rude, it certainly wouldn't have been worth while to start any kind of fight. Plus as qh4dotcom says, if you just waited for hours in a line and they finally opened the doors, do you really care about some guy yelling random crap?

They didn't want to lose their place in line.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 02:20 PM
When all of this is said and done, Mark will make more money from Black Friday on the backs of Amazon and UPS workers than from someone who works at Best Buy.

torchbearer
11-23-2012, 02:26 PM
bwahahahahahahaha!

Henry Rogue
11-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Who is this ??

He shouts at them the Fed and Bilderberg.

Never heard of this guy. Sounds like an occupy wall streeter who has heard of Sound Money and Austrian Economics, but not sure what it is. Don't think I will waste my time reading his book.

Tod
11-23-2012, 02:56 PM
They are zombies.

In the one video, someone DID throw something at him.

itshappening
11-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Are people that desperate to get a cheap phone or 32" TV?

Why dont they just sit at home and go on Amazon??

This annual frenzy is plain stupid.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 03:18 PM

Is Amazon selling a 40 inch LCD TV for less than $180? What about their other deals? Has anyone fact checked what Mark claimed?

https://deals.bestbuy.com/#!/door+busters

Aeroneous
11-23-2012, 03:25 PM

I saved over $400 on the TV I picked up, and over $600 on the pool table I bought. Amazon isn't the answer to everything.

Plus like I said.. some people find Black Friday fun. Much like every other activity in the world, there will be people who find it fun and people who find it annoying.

CaptainAmerica
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeMeLhjswQ

JK/SEA
11-23-2012, 03:30 PM
should make so that you have to crawl through a doggy door to get in.

itshappening
11-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Alex Jones is saying it's a scam and the best deals are online

http://www.infowars.com/black-friday-secrets-revealed/

juleswin
11-23-2012, 04:07 PM

Sadly, I was one of those poor souls at bestbuy last night trying to score a 40 inch flat screen TV for $179. And yes, I really do need a TV because right now, I dont have any TV. But as you might have expected, I came home empty handed, because lines started forming wed afternoon and those guys were able gobbling up the tickets for the 28 available TV sets. The funny thing is that many of the people with the tickets for the TV were selling it for $100, it shows no matter how to try to fix it, the market will always try to adjust markdown prices to market prices

emazur
11-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Sadly, I was one of those poor souls at bestbuy last night trying to score a 40 inch flat screen TV for $179. And yes, I really do need a TV because right now, I dont have any TV. But as you might have expected, I came home empty handed, because lines started forming wed afternoon and those guys were able gobbling up the tickets for the 28 available TV sets. The funny thing is that many of the people with the tickets for the TV were selling it for $100, it shows no matter how to try to fix it, the market will always try to adjust markdown prices to market prices

You probably would have had better luck at KMART - they had RCA 42 inchers for $199 and smaller cheaper models as well

juleswin
11-23-2012, 05:03 PM
You probably would have had better luck at KMART - they had RCA 42 inchers for $199 and smaller cheaper models as well

That is indeed a better deal, but I actually don't think we have a KMart in Omaha. Anyway, one of the helpers at Bestbuy told me not to worry, that they will be having batter deals for TVs between now and Christmas.

MelissaWV
11-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Standing in line would have cost me time, and my time is worth way more than a "doorbuster" television set. I went to a few stores today, even though I said I wouldn't, but I went at 10:30-1:00pm, and most of them still had their "sales" on. Frankly, I'd seen very similar prices earlier in the year, but they were still good prices. I am not going to wait and bet that the price will go down by $5 later; I will waste more of my time and gasoline on hunting down the right bargain lol. I will still do a few more things online, but some things are still best done in person.

alucard13mmfmj
11-23-2012, 05:29 PM
People who wait in lines are dumb... you can get the majority of the deals way after the store opens on black friday.

I just got a 55 inch LED TV 1080p for 800 USD and I went at like 11pm. I got a 20 inch LED monitor for 80 dollar. I got a 16gb USB stick for 6 dollar and a few other goodies. Only had to wait in line to pay.

juleswin
11-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Standing in line would have cost me time, and my time is worth way more than a "doorbuster" television set. I went to a few stores today, even though I said I wouldn't, but I went at 10:30-1:00pm, and most of them still had their "sales" on. Frankly, I'd seen very similar prices earlier in the year, but they were still good prices. I am not going to wait and bet that the price will go down by $5 later; I will waste more of my time and gasoline on hunting down the right bargain lol. I will still do a few more things online, but some things are still best done in person.

It depends on how long the wait is cos I think everyone agrees that 24hrs+ wait is insane, but then again, I seriously doubt a few hours of your time is worth $1000+, because that is how much you could have potentially save from their top top doorbuster items.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM
There seems to be a lot of liberty minded people who are fond of dictating how other people should live their lives or time. Surly, everyone here doesn't do equally as wasteful things with their time.

PaulConventionWV
11-23-2012, 06:11 PM

Black Friday is a product of the debt-based economy and currency. It is far from a result of the free market. We have been indoctrinated to buy things we don't need from companies that survive on corporate welfare and ridiculous laws that favor only the wealthiest and most powerful corporations who serve the interests of those in power. They serve an agenda. We didn't used to be such egotistic maniacs who will freak out at the chance to get the latest gadget, at times becoming aggressive to take advantage of the deals these corporations offer us to pull us in further, shaping our perception of what we really need, what we want, and what we only want because everyone else is getting it. Where did this mindset come from? It didn't come from free market capitalism. Free market capitalism didn't create these zombies. If it did, then I renounce my faith in the market.

Kregisen
11-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Is Amazon selling a 40 inch LCD TV for less than $180? What about their other deals? Has anyone fact checked what Mark claimed?

https://deals.bestbuy.com/#!/door+busters

Yes actually....they pricematched Best buy's Toshiba 40" 1080P for $179, free shipping, no tax in my state. I got it without having to wait in line :)

And this guy in the video is a loser, and an idiot. He's just trolling, and he obviously knows 90% of what he said in the video is false. But he has the freedom to waste his time looking like a loser, so whatever.

MelissaWV
11-23-2012, 06:15 PM
It depends on how long the wait is cos I think everyone agrees that 24hrs+ wait is insane, but then again, I seriously doubt a few hours of your time is worth $1000+, because that is how much you could have potentially save from their top top doorbuster items.

That's an astouding twist of logic.

I don't plan on buying things that I could save $1000 on this Christmas. Most of those people are not really "saving" that, either; the prices are comparable to prices from other times of the year, other than a few doorbuster type sales that are either available online or are simply items that you weren't already planning on getting someone. I mean whose gift list really included so much stuff that they thankfully hit up the sales and saved $1000? It is like the extreme couponing crowd. No, I don't make $1000 per hour. Did those people randomly show up, or did they have to plot and plan and look to see in which order they'd get in line for these stores? Most of the sales were going on later in the day. I did just fine without standing around in a line waiting for a store to open lol

PaulConventionWV
11-23-2012, 06:16 PM

Is he right when he shames the cops for not engaging in crowd control?

Maybe they should be in full riot gear, literally herding people in and out of the store with their billy clubs.

MelissaWV
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
There seems to be a lot of liberty minded people who are fond of dictating how other people should live their lives or time. Surly, everyone here doesn't do equally as wasteful things with their time.

I don't really see a lot of dictating. I said it would cost me time, and it's not worth it to me. It is worth it to others, apparently, and that's why there's a great big heaping demand for Black Friday every year, though it is decreasing with the advent of the internet versions and really aggressive price-matching.

AGRP
11-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Yes actually....they pricematched Best buy's Toshiba 40" 1080P for $179, free shipping, no tax in my state. I got it without having to wait in line :)

And this guy in the video is a loser, and an idiot. He's just trolling, and he obviously knows 90% of what he said in the video is false. But he has the freedom to waste his time looking like a loser, so whatever.

Seriously? Nice :D

PaulConventionWV
11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Plenty of families go Black Friday shopping as just something fun to do together. Personally, I'd rather pay a little extra and avoid crowds, but I see the appeal. My wife and her cousin went every year to do Christmas shopping as just a fun thing to do together. Since the cousin is out of state this year, I was required to fill in the void.

Yep. People shop for fun now. That isn't indicative of the culture or anything.

PaulConventionWV
11-23-2012, 06:41 PM

It depends on how much she values her time and how much she values the stuff. The market is a bit more complex than just cost vs. benefit of the item. Worth is very subjective from person to person.

PaulConventionWV
11-23-2012, 06:44 PM

I meant to respond to this with my last post. Her time may indeed be worth over $1000 to her if she just plain doesn't want the stuff she could get by waiting that amount of time. Value is subjective. The stuff may not actually be worth $1000 to her although the price is designed so that it is worth it to most other people.

AuH20
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
;)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1353690312

Lucille
11-23-2012, 08:27 PM
BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR FOR THE IGNORANT MASSES
http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=44204

This is what we’ve become as a culture. This isn’t just harmless fun. It’s ignorant government educated savages being herded and manipulated by big business into a materialistic frenzy of consumption using credit provided by the Wall Street criminal cabal. Are these the people who will rise up and confront the ruling oligarchs? Not a chance. They are the non-thinking ignorant masses and will do as they are told by those in power. Let’s hope a minority of liberty minded people can change the world, because the majority is too far gone.

vids at the link

http://www.drudgereport.com/

RAMPAGE!

'Gang fight' at Black Friday sale...
Man Punched in Face Pulls Gun On Line-Cutting Shopper...
Shots fired outside WALMART...
Shoppers smash through door at URBAN OUTFITTERS...
Customers run over in parking lot...
Woman busted after throwing merchandise...
Thousands storm VICTORIA'S SECRET...
VIDEO: Insane battle over phones...
Mayhem at Nebraska mall where 9 murdered in 2007...
Shoplifter tries to mace security guards...
Men Steal Boy's Shopping Bag Outside BED, BATH & BEYOND...
Heckler calls them zombies...

Union Fail: WALMART Reports Record Sales...

;P

juleswin
11-23-2012, 08:33 PM
I meant to respond to this with my last post. Her time may indeed be worth over $1000 to her if she just plain doesn't want the stuff she could get by waiting that amount of time. Value is subjective. The stuff may not actually be worth $1000 to her although the price is designed so that it is worth it to most other people.

I guess you are right. Maybe because I don't have a family, its hard to imagine how the potential of making $1000 in saving just for a couple of hours standing in line is not worth anyone's time. But then again, I still try my luck on lottery tickets every once in a while even though I know that I will never ever win i, I still think it is worth my $1 :)

MelissaWV
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I guess you are right. Maybe because I don't have a family, its hard to imagine how the potential of making $1000 in saving just for a couple of hours standing in line is not worth anyone's time. But then again, I still try my luck on lottery tickets every once in a while even though I know that I will never ever win i, I still think it is worth my $1 :)

Question: Did you, before you knew anything of the Black Friday "sales," need all the things that were bought to "save" the $1000? If not, it just like buying a product just to use a coupon, and you didn't save. You spent.

juleswin
11-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Question: Did you, before you knew anything of the Black Friday "sales," need all the things that were bought to "save" the $1000? If not, it just like buying a product just to use a coupon, and you didn't save. You spent.

Not really but everything that I could have bought if I had the chance were thing I would have bought anyway during the year. My laptop needs to be replaced soon, I need a TV because I don't have one atm, a blue-ray player for my TV and maybe my phone could be replaced. Ah, maybe not a $1000 worth of saving on what I need but you could easily see how someone would need enough items to save $1000.

AuH20
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Pavlov's dogs. Introduce a stimuli and the test subject reacts predictably since they have been conditioned so well.

juleswin
11-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Pavlov's dogs. Introduce a stimuli and the test subject reacts predictably since they have been conditioned so well.

Conditioned to seek out awesome deals? lol, I dont know if you actually need any conditioning of the people to elicit a reaction to discounts.

FrankRep
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Those "poor" Wal-mart workers are getting paid time and a half I bet. Helps pay for rent.

AlexAmore
11-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Obviously I have no problems with Black Friday.....but the people waiting in line are probably pretty dumb. Black Friday is overrated. I found this to be hilarious.

NIU Students for Liberty
11-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Dawn of the Dead comes to mind.

Cody1
11-25-2012, 01:05 AM
People who wait in lines are dumb... you can get the majority of the deals way after the store opens on black friday.

I just got a 55 inch LED TV 1080p for 800 USD and I went at like 11pm. I got a 20 inch LED monitor for 80 dollar. I got a 16gb USB stick for 6 dollar and a few other goodies. Only had to wait in line to pay.

Baller.

I spent my black friday buying textbooks for next quarter classes and groceries.

John F Kennedy III
11-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Great vid.

NewRightLibertarian
11-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Dice is a great journalist when he's not getting caught up in petty bullshit.

Never heard of this guy. Sounds like an occupy wall streeter who has heard of Sound Money and Austrian Economics, but not sure what it is. Don't think I will waste my time reading his book.

You couldn't possibly be more incorrect.