PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Baldwin's tribute to Ron

mt4rp
11-22-2012, 12:34 PM
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/5275

thatpeculiarcat
11-22-2012, 04:08 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that history will regard Dr. Paul as the greatest congressman in US history.

We can only hope.

Aratus
11-22-2012, 05:07 PM
every now and then pastor charles baldwin is urbanely timely and speaks with his total heart.
he himself is not a lesser being as he is being humble & profound in his praise of a living legend!

kathy88
11-22-2012, 06:42 PM
He is such a kind, humble man. Truly a gentleman.

paulbot24
11-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Absolutely. His tribute is very genuine. You can tell when a man speaks from the heart. People like Ron and my father taught me to appreciate that.

NoOneButPaul
11-22-2012, 07:20 PM
I will name my children after Ron Paul.

JohnM
11-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Ron Paul has done more to guard and defend liberty and constitutional government than perhaps any man since Thomas Jefferson. . . .

What Patrick Henry was to Colonial America, Ron Paul has been to modern America. . . .

Furthermore, in my opinion, Dr. Paul’s Farewell Address last week (which was delivered from a prepared, written text) is second in greatness only to George Washington’s Farewell Address.

Jefferson, Henry, and Washington should be honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Dr. Paul. :)

If I’m not mistaken, I might have been the only man since Ronald Reagan whom Ron Paul endorsed for President of the United States.

To be honest, reading that tribute, I felt that Chuck Baldwin appreciates Ron Paul in a way that Gary Johnson doesn't. It seems to me that Chuck Baldwin is one of us in a way that Gary Johnson isn't.

If only the Libertarian Party had nominated Chuck Baldwin instead of Gary Johnson this year . . . .

:eek:

;)

Nirvikalpa
11-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Baldwin is a sweetheart. At the Revolution March we were standing behind the stage waiting for Ron to talk so we started really talking for a bit, and I told him I was definitely voting for him after the conversation. He told me that since I am so sure, I have to have a Chuck Baldwin '08 button, and took the one off of his lapel and gave it to me.

Thanks Chuck, for all you've done for this movement.

hrdman2luv
11-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Jefferson, Henry, and Washington should be honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Dr. Paul. :)

To be honest, reading that tribute, I felt that Chuck Baldwin appreciates Ron Paul in a way that Gary Johnson doesn't. It seems to me that Chuck Baldwin is one of us in a way that Gary Johnson isn't.

If only the Libertarian Party had nominated Chuck Baldwin instead of Gary Johnson this year . . . .

:eek:

;)

Not wanting to take anything away from this thread. But Gary Johnson was a great nominee for the Libertarian Party. Not to mention, Gary Johnson supported Ron Paul as much, if not more than Baldwin. I see no reason to divide Johnson or Baldwin on the subject of Ron Paul.

JohnM
11-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Not to mention, Gary Johnson supported Ron Paul as much, if not more than Baldwin.

Perhaps. That's not the impression that I got. Baldwin seemed to be a real Ron Paul enthusiast - encouraging people to follow Dr. Paul. Johnson seemed to me to be a politician who found that Paul agreed with his own views on many things.

I remember being struck by the fact that in the Third party debate, Johnson drew attention to the fact that the ACLU rated him higher than Dr Paul in terms of "Liberty Torches". It was if he was saying "The ACLU says that I am even better than Ron Paul".

What kind of idiot thinks that the ACLU is a better guide to freedom than Dr. Paul? ;)

(I did vote for GJ, by the way. It's just that I find him to be, well, er . . . a hard man to love.)

jkr
11-25-2012, 02:06 AM
my prez

until January