PDA

View Full Version : Rubio in Iowa

itshappening
11-18-2012, 09:49 AM
The governor there is obsessed with him

--
ALTOONA, Iowa – As the Republican Party regroups after Mitt Romney’s defeat, the message Saturday night at Iowa Republican Gov. Terry Branstad’s birthday fundraiser was “turn the page” and “look to the future” — and what that future apparently holds is Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, the event’s featured speaker.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/18/rubio-makes-his-iowa-debut-as-possible-future-of-the-republican-party/#ixzz2Cad3Gn00

QuickZ06
11-18-2012, 11:46 AM
rightttttttttt

matt0611
11-18-2012, 11:48 AM
lol of course.

And the beat goes on...

11-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Honestly I don't think there is a thing that Branstad could do to have Rubio beat Rand Paul in the IA caucus. Now Santorum or somebody like him, yeah he could beat Rand there.

RockEnds
11-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Speaking of Gov Braindead, I bet it wouldn't be at all difficult to amass an army of volunteers to support a liberty candidate who would be interested in challenging him in the primary in 2014. He did look pretty tempting after that Culver fiasco, but surely we could do better.

jclay2
11-18-2012, 12:01 PM
How pathetic. It hasn't even been two weeks and we are already lining up to see who the next president will be. I am so sick of this pos political circus. Honestly, I don't even care about the national scene anymore. Our only hope now lies in nullification/secession.

Liberty74
11-18-2012, 12:21 PM
How pathetic. It hasn't even been two weeks and we are already lining up to see who the next president will be. I am so sick of this pos political circus. Honestly, I don't even care about the national scene anymore. Our only hope now lies in nullification/secession.

Ugh the same can be said about many of the people on RPF who are pushing Rand Paul.

I have said since 2008 that secession was the only hope because I knew the damage Obama was going to do. The damage is irreversible. Ron Paul has now come out and admitted that in the recent days during interviews.

Rubio is a rising star. I think the panic in here is evident of that.