PDA

View Full Version : Legal Redress of Abuses. What Would You Include?

libertygrl
11-16-2012, 06:53 PM
I know.... like do you have a whole year??

I'll throw the first few out:

Warrantless wiretaps
TSA molesting Americans
NDAA... etc., etc

Also, I was attempting to listen to A. Jones this afternoon outlining his ideas on how to restore the Republic. The guy must have caffeine running through his veins, he was talking so fast! Anyway, I jotted down what my ears could grab and wondered what everyone thought. He said that after yesterday's show, the idea had gone viral and is really taking off. Not sure what to make of it yet.

Plan:

1. Americans must first recognize and come to terms that our Republic has been conquered by foreign powers. (6 global private banks)

2. Americans must define what the 2nd American Revolution means.

3. Americans must define the enemy and their goals. Learn their philosophies.

4. Americans must help to educate the sheep. Tell them what the government is doing.

5. Americans must work through a point of power - through their own individual states. Provide leaders with evidence that our country has been hijacked. Get state leaders together with congressmen and senators. Tell them that THE PEOPLE are no longer going to go along with this. Americans want to secede BACK to the Republic. Make plain that this isn't about creating a new country. It's about seceding from whatever THE CENTRAL BANK is. That there will be no debate of this being about a civil war. Rather it's a legal redress of abuses.

6. Have town hall meetings. Provide exhibits. Contact talk show hosts. There should be a national debate on what the founders of America had in mind and discuss what they said we were supposed to do: Declaration of independence, Bill of Rights, Constitution.

7. Gather Constitutional leaders like Dr. Paul, Judge Napolitano, Dr. Edwin Vieira, etc.

That's about all I could get . He said Americans must make this a full time job to get the word out. What do you think?